Status: Active

Second Heartbeat

Chapter One

"Mommy?"

"Yes baby girl?"

"Does daddy not wuv me anymore, tuz hims not home awot? I miss hims wots," Everleigh says teary-eyed.

"Oh baby, of course daddy still loves you baby girl, he tells you everyday when you talk to him on the phone and I know you do baby girl. I miss daddy a lot also, and daddy comes home tomorrow."

"Why can't daddy be home today?!" Everleigh says crying.

"It's one day baby girl, I know that you miss daddy and this is the longest that both of you have been away from each other, but you will get to see daddy tomorrow. Do you wanna know something?"

"What?" Everleigh says sniffling.

"I talked to auntie Val earlier and me, you, auntie Val, River, auntie LeeLee, Ella, auntie Meaghan, Sierra, auntie Lacey, Olivia, auntie Chelle, and Delilah are all going to go see daddy, uncle Jimmy, uncle Zacky, uncle Matt, uncle Jason, and uncle Johnny tomorrow, and she also told me that daddy really misses you and auntie Val wants to surprise daddy tomorrow. She said that daddy will like love his surprise," I said to Everleigh while looking at her and wiping her tears.

"I hate dis. I weally want daddy."

I kissed her forehead, "I know you do baby girl. I hate this also. How do you think daddy feels when he has to go and leave you behind while he goes and tours for the fans?"

"Hims feew bad."

"Exactly. All your uncles all feel the same way as daddy does when they have to leave River, Ella, Sierra, Delilah, and Olivia behind also, but you know what?"

"What?"

"Daddy, and your uncles all talk about you guys every night onstage and when they perform your guys's song every night, they have you guys's pictures as a slideshow in the back of them."

"Weally?"

"Yup. They all love you guys so much that they can't wait to see all of you tomorrow."

"Yay! Can tomowor be hewe aweady?" Everleigh asks getting excited.

"Pretty soon baby girl," I said laughing, "Why don't you go play while I make dinner and daddy's gonna call at bedtime to say goodnight to you."

"Otay mommy!" Everleigh says.

Oh, hello, I didn't see you there. I'm sure you would like to know who I am. Well, I am Madisyn Haner. I will get to my last name here in a minute. I was born Madisyn Olivia Sullivan on July 7, 1984. I have black hair, crystal blue eyes, 5'2, curvy, and I have sun-kissed skin. Yes, I am Jimmy's little sister. I am 3 years younger then him. When we were younger, we were raising hell all over Huntington Beach with our dear friend Matthew Sanders. All three of us were called the three musketeers because we never went anywhere without each other. Of course Matt's mom told him to stay away from us because she didn't want us to corrupt him. I remember that like it was yesterday. When I was 13 my world crashed all around me. My dad was killed by a drunk driver. I was a daddy's girl and I didn't want him to miss my competition and I begged and pleaded with him to come to my cheerleading competition. If I would have known that he was gonna get killed that day then I would have begged him to stay home. After he was killed, I quit cheerleading, I didn't want to do it anymore, and my mom didn't want anything to do with me or Jimmy, and had both of us move in with Matt. Still to this day, we haven't seen or heard from our mom. Kim and Gary Sanders have been our mom and dad since they officially adopted us. I'm sure you are all wonder where Brian fits into this equation? Well, when I was 10, I thought I saw an angel. Perfect cheekbones, perfect pouty lips, a cute button nose, and those chocolate brown eyes that I could stare into them forever. When I saw Brian it was love at first sight for me. I knew that I wanted to be with him forever. I was 10 at the time and I had a crush on my brother's best friend ever since then. Of course he had a girlfriend at the time and I was a little upset about it, but what did I know? I was only 10 at the time and thought the world of him. He was always around and he didn't have any problems with me hanging around him and Jimmy, because wherever Jimmy went I always went with him. I was 16, when it happened. I was walking home from my friends house when it happened. I was raped. I couldn't tell Jimmy what happened because he would have killed the guy. The only person I told was Matt and I begged and pleaded with Matt not to tell Jimmy. He has kept that promise today, 13 years later. I was 18 when Brian started acting weird around me. Whenever I walked into any room he was in, he would say he had to leave and go somewhere. He wouldn't hang out with us like he usually did and I would always ask Jimmy or Matt why he never hung out with us like he used to and they both would tell me "that's how he is baby girl, it wasn't anything that you have done" ever since then I didn't question it. I always thought that it was my fault that Brian didn't like me anymore to hang out with and I didn't want Brian to hate me so I just stopped hanging out with them. Of course I got shit from Matt and Jimmy because the third musketeer wasn't with them causing hell all over Huntington Beach. I found out a few weeks later from Jimmy why he was acting weird, he was falling in love with his best friends little sister. Matt and Jimmy both knew that Brian was falling in love with me. They of course gave Brian the "big brother" speech which Brian knew that he would never break. I found out from Jimmy that Brian had a crush on me when I was 15. If Brian would have found out that I was raped it would have devastated him. Jimmy told him that if anyone was going to be with his little sister he would rather have Brian be with me then anyone else. We were all in the studio one day when Brian and I were together in the same room and you could feel the tension between us. It was so thick u could cut it with a knife and no one wanted to be around it so they would always leave us to sort our problems out. They all knew that we both liked each other and they were trying everything in their power to get us together. We eventually did sort our problems out. Brian and I have been together since Avenged Sevenfold has released their Waking The Fallen album. We got married before they recorded their Self-titled album. That's where my last name comes in and little miss Everleigh Noelle Haner was born July 7, 2010 during the recording of their Nightmare album. Everleigh, Brian, and I, all share the same birthday. We laugh at it still today. Everleigh has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. We had a rough pregnancy with her. Hospital stays, severe morning sickness, bed rest, it was a horrible pregnancy. Brian wanted to stop the recording when he found out how bad my pregnancy was. It was added stress on everyone, mainly Brian, and they didn't need that because I had a feeling that Nightmare was going to be their biggest album to date, and it was. The day she was born was the the best days of our lives. She looks just like Brian. The only that that she has of me is her eyes, crystal blue eyes. She has his nose, cheekbones, lips, everything of Brian. I wouldn't trade her for the world. She is my pride and joy. She is definitely a daddy's girl. Brian would go to the ends of the earth for her. Everyone is absolutely in love with her. She gets really excited when she sees her Papa Gates. Her and McKenna are two peas in a pod. She is the light of everyone's life. Whenever anyone is having a bad day, Everleigh will come cheer them up. She is like her uncle Jimmy. She doesn't like seeing people upset. She never leaves her daddy's side unless she is with me, or her aunts and uncles. Matt, Val, Jimmy and Leana are Everleigh's god parents and her guardians for whenever something bad happens to either of us.

As you can tell Avenged Sevenfold is on tour right now for their new cd Hail To The King. This is the longest tour that any of them have been on. When they were touring for Nightmare it wasn't as long as it is now. Brian, Matt, Zacky, Jason, Johnny, and Jimmy all have kids, and it kills every single one of them when they have to leave their kids behind to tour. Brian is the worst when having to leave to tour because in the middle of the Nightmare After Christmas tour, Everleigh got really sick, at that time she was only 1 and they had to stop the tour because she was in and out of the hospital, since then Brian calls and checks on her or we Skype with him and every time they see each other on Skype, one or both of them will cry because they're away from each other. All the kids are the same age. Every single one of them is 3 years old. Val, Lacey, me, Leana, Michelle, and Meaghan were all pregnant at the same time. All 5 kids were born in July of 2010. Don't ever ask us how we all managed to have out kids right after another. Tomorrow is the last day for the Hail To The King Tour and Brian is going to be getting the shock of his life when I tell him. He's going to be a daddy again, and I can't wait to tell him.

"Baby girl come and eat. Dinners ready."

"Mommy, what time is it?" Everleigh asks while sitting in her chair waiting for her food.

I look at my iPhone, "it's 5:00 baby girl, and daddy's going to call at 7:30 when you have to go to bed, so in 2 hours daddy's going to call to wish you a goodnight. In between those 2 hours, you little girl are going to eat dinner, play with your toys, get a bath, and daddy will be calling bye then, okay?" I ask her.

"Otay mommy."

As we were sitting down to eat my iPhone starts ringing with Val's ringtone.

"Hey Val, what's up?

"Change of plans for tomorrow."

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"We're on our way over to explain."

"Alright. Just walk in when y'all get here. You know the code to get into the garage."

"Will do. Love ya."

"Love you too."

I hang up the phone and Everleigh asks me who was on the phone.

"Who was dat mommy? Was it daddy?"

"No baby girl. It was auntie Val to say that everyone's on their way over."

"Wiver's coming ova?" Everleigh asks excitedly.

I laugh, "Yes, River's coming over, and so is Ella, Delilah, Sierra, and Olivia, and all your aunts, now finish eating babygirl and you can play with them when they come in."

"Otay mommy!" Everleigh says excitedly.

"I love you baby girl."

"Wuv you too mommy."

5 minutes later I hear the sound of the garage being opened and I know who that is.

"Honey I'm home!" Val calls out.

"In the dining room babe!" I laugh out.

"Wiver!" Everleigh screams.

"Evey!" River screams out and they hug each other.

"Go play kids. All us mommies gotta talk." Leana says to the kids. "Hey mama."

"Hey babes." I hug her.

I turn to Val and ask her, "what did you mean change of plans about tomorrow on the phone?"

"Matt called me before I called you, and he said that their last show is tonight instead of tomorrow and he wants all of us to be there and they want to tell Brian that you and Everleigh couldn't make it and surprise him."

"Isn't that what we were gonna do tomorrow? Go and see their show and take our husbands home with us?"

"That was the original plan, but then of course Matt got sick, so that had to cancel a show."

"I feel bad that Matt got sick, but do you have any idea how happy Everleigh is gonna be when she finds out that she can see her daddy tonight?"

"About the same as Delilah maybe?" Says Michelle.

"Put it this way Chelle. This is the longest that Everleigh has been away from Brian. She was crying earlier and asked me if Brian didn't love her anymore because of how much he's gone, and I had to comfort and reassure her that Brian loves and misses her, and just the other day, I caught Brian crying. This tour is killing him from being away from Everleigh and when he finds out that Everleigh asked if he didn't love her anymore, he's going to be devastated."

"Awww. I would have loved to see that, because he acts so macho all the time." Lacey says sarcastically.

"I bet you would," I smirked. "So when are we leaving?"

"We should be in Long Beach by 6:30. That gives us enough time for potty breaks and snacks. The show starts at 8:00 and the guys are gonna be ecstatic when they see all of us." Leana says.

"All of them, yes, Brian, definitely." Meaghan says.

"Especially Brian," Says Val. "According to Matt, Brian's not the same every time they go onstage after he talks to Everleigh."

"That's because he's missing her so much, Val." Michelle says with sass in her voice.

"Alright you two," I say to Val and Michelle, "you both just sounded like Everleigh and River just now." I laugh. "Let's go then. Who's going with who? I got the escalade so who's going with me?" I asked. "Actually LeeLee you're going with me along with River, Ella, Everleigh, and Val."

"Kids come here," Michelle yells.

The kids come running into the dinning room, "what mommy?" They said in unison.

"We're leaving to go see daddy." We all say.

"I finy see daddy?" Asks Everleigh excitedly
and teary-eyed.

I smile, "Yes baby girl you finally get to see daddy." I reassure her, wipe her tears, and kiss her forehead.

"Wiver, I see daddy!"

"Me too Evey!"

"And me." Says Olivia.

"Me too." Says Delilah.

"Me too." Says Ella.

"Me too." Says Sierra.

Val whistles, "yes, all of you get to see daddy. Pay attention kids, I want all of you to be on your best behavior."

"We will." Says Everleigh with attitude.

"Hey! Everleigh Noelle Haner! What do you think you're doing? Are you getting an attitude? If you are, I will keep you from seeing daddy. While everyone else is seeing their daddies, you will be going upstairs to bed and not see daddy until the morning. Do you understand me young lady? I will tell daddy how you copped an attitude with auntie Val. You know daddy doesn't put up with attitude young lady. Do you understand me Everleigh?"

"I sowwy mommy. Pwease wet me see daddy. I pwomise to be a good giwl." Everleigh says teary-eyed.

I wipe away her tears. "I know you will. Now listen to auntie Val." I turn to Val, "You can continue." I smirked.

"How do you do that?!" They all ask me.

"Tell her she can't see daddy. Brian may go to the ends of the earth for her, but one thing he won't stand for with her is attitude. He does discipline her also." I tell them.

"Wow." They all say amazed.

"Anyways..." Says Val, "I want all you kids to be on your best behavior when we get to where daddy is. There's going to be a lot of people there and I don't want anyone to get lost, okay?"

"Otay!" All the kids say.

"Well then, let's go!" Says Michelle.

We arrive in long beach at at 7:00 after stopping for potty breaks and snacks. We pull up to the security gates to get into the arena.

"I guess you were told bye Matt Sanders that all the wives and kids of Avenged Sevenfold were going to show up, and that you had VIP passes waiting for us?" I asked the security guard.

"Yes we were. Your names please?"

"Madisyn Haner, Everleigh Haner, Leana Sullivan, Ella Sullivan, Valary Sanders, River Sanders, and in the vehicle behind us is Lacey Seward, Olivia Seward, Meaghan Baker, Sierra Baker, Michelle Berry, and Delilah Berry." Val tells him.

"Yup, that's everyone, and here are your 12 passes. Go to the VIP parking, and enjoy the show." He tells me.

"Thank you and we will." I smile at him.

We park I get out open Everleigh's door and ask her, "ready to see daddy?"

"Yes mommy yes!!" She vigorously shakes her head teary-eyed.

I laugh and wipe her tears, "it's okay baby girl." I point to the metal door, "daddy's just behind that door."

"Wets go mommy." Everleigh says excitedly.

I put Everleigh down on the ground and tell her to stay with me when the metal door opens and out walks Johnny, Zacky, Matt, Jimmy, Jason, and Brian is the last one out on his phone with their backs turned.

"Evey look." I pointed towards Brian with his spikey hair. "It's daddy." I grin teary-eyed.

Everleigh gasps, turns around, and screams after spotting Brian, "Daddy!!" and takes of running.

They all turn around and Brian has the biggest grin on his face and crouches down to catch Everleigh.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story ever. Please be kind and honest. I can take it I promise ::smirk: