Status: Active

Second Heartbeat

Chapter Four

Seeing Brian walking out the metal door, I have never had so many emotions running through me. It's such an amazing feeling to know that my husband and Everleigh's daddy is home for awhile. I have missed him so much. This tour was hell for every single one of us wives. The only bad part about this tour was that I couldn't go see them while they were on tour. Knowing that Brian was the odd man out because I couldn't be there was heartbreaking. The next time that there is a tour coming up I will be able to go on tour with him. I have put my resignation in at work and I will be home to spend time with my husband and daughter.

"Madi?" Val says to me snapping me out of my thoughts. "Brian's coming towards you." She smiles.

I snap my head over to Brian and run and jump into his arms, "I am so happy you're home." I sob into his neck.

"Oh baby. I am too. I have miss you so much." Brian coos. "I'm not going anywhere for awhile." He smiles.

I pull back and look at him, "I would hope not considering you're going to be a daddy again, and I put my resignation at work." I smile.

Brian looks at me shocked, "You serious?! I'm going to be a daddy again?!" He says excitedly.

I nod my head, "Yeah." I smile. "It happened when you came home that weekend."

"Fuck yeah!" He shouts. "I'm going to be a daddy again, and she put her resignation at work!" Brian yells to everyone.

They all look at me shocked, "You quit?!" Matt asked astoundingly.

I nod, "Yeah. They were waiting for me to put it in. When you guys were touring, I was barely home with Everleigh maybe 2-3 hours tops and then they were calling me back to work. She has seen Papa Gates and Grandma Kim and Grandpa Gary more then me because of how much I kept being called back into work. It was taking so much time away from her." I say teary-eyed and Brian rubs my back.

They all hug me, "Oh shit." Zacky says and turns to Brian, "You know what this means?" He smirks at Brian and Brian nods his head. "This means that the next tour Madi's gonna have to have a babysitter because of all the pranks she's gonna pull on everyone." Zacky laughs.

I narrow my eyes at him, "Watch it Baker or you're going to be the only one that gets pranked." I smirk.

Jimmy pops up to us, "I'm going to be an uncle again?!" He says excitedly, scares us, and hugs us.

"Yeah Jim-Jam. You're an uncle again, and if you do that shit again I'm going to have to limit your contact with Everleigh." I smirk, smile and hug him back.

Jimmy narrows his eyes at me, "You wouldn't dare, and you didn't tell me that when I talked to you on the phone earlier." He pouts at me, "I thought you loved me baby sis." He fake sniffs.

"Jimmy you know I love you, but this was something that Brian deserved to hear first."

"But still baby sis. I'm your big brother. You usually tell me this stuff."

I think for a minute, "Too make it up to you because I didn't tell you first, would you like to be in the delivery room when I give birth?" I smile at him.

He grins, "Of course I would love that!"

I grin, "Then it's set. You can be there for Brian in case he freaks out again like he did the first time." I giggle.

Brian narrows his eyes at me, "I did no such thing." He huffs.

I hug him, "Oh baby. Yes you did, but I won't hold it against you. I love you baby." I kiss him passionately.

"I love you too." He mumbles against my lips. "When are we going to tell Everleigh?" He asks me.

"She knows. She was there at the appointment, and she's excited that she's going to be a big sister." I grin.

Jason yells out the door, "Guys come on! The shows about to start, and you have 5 minutes to get out there." He says and then looks at me, "Hi Madi. It's so good to see you."

I walk up the door with everyone.

"Hi Jason." I hug him and whisper in his ear, "Thanks for watching out for him while I wasn't there."

"Of course baby girl."

We all walk in and head to Avenged's dressing room and Everleigh sounds so innocent asking her daddy a question that breaks my heart a little and makes me teary-eyed.

"Daddy?" Everleigh asks innocently.

Brian looks at her, "Yes baby girl?"

"I mits you so much." Everleigh says teary-eyed and hugs him.

Brian hugs her back and kisses her forehead, "Baby girl, daddy's not going anywhere for awhile. I'm gonna be home baby girl. This is our last show and I'm going home with you and mommy after tonight." He smiles.

Everleigh looks at me, "Mommy is he for weal? Is daddy going home wif us?" She asks excitedly.

I smile at her, "Yeah, baby girl. He's for real." I laugh, "Daddy's coming home with us."

I grab Everleigh from Brian, "Go make momma happy baby, and play me some good songs." I kiss Brian, "I love you baby."

"I wuv you daddy," Everleigh says kissing Brian's cheek and giggling.

Brian kisses me passionately, "I love you too, and I love you too baby girl." Brian says kissing Everleigh's forehead and leaves out the room.

I look around the room and groan realizing that it's a fucking pigsty, "Are you serious?!" I ask aggravated.

They all look at me, "So you noticed it too?" Michelle asked me.

"That our husbands are pigs and think since we're now here that we'll pick up after them?" I nod, "Oh yeah, I noticed it, but I'm not picking up after Brian. He's going to do it himself." I smirk at them. "And if we want to watch them play, we better go now. They're just now going on. I can here Brian's intro to Shepherd of Fire."

"Let's go!" Val exclaims.

We walk out the Avenged dressing room and appear on Brian's side of the stage and watch them. 30 minutes later Matt starts talking to the crowd.

"Brian here got some amazing news when we showed up and Madi made him the happiest man alive." Matt tells the audience, and then turns to Brian, "You wanna tell them the news or do you want them to wait?" He smirks at Brian.

Brian looks at Matt, "I don't know man." Brian says in his microphone. "Do you think they deserve it?" Brian smirks at Matt.

"I don't know Syn. What about you Jimmy? Think they deserve it?" Matt asks Jimmy.

I turn to Val, "What are they doing?"

Val laughs, "You know Matt. Getting the crowd riled up." She huffs. "If any of the kids' faces show up on social media because of this, I'm beating his ass." She glares at Matt.

I smirk at Val, "Calm the crazy pregnant lady hormones down chica. Matt's not that stupid. If he knows what's good for him and doesn't want Brian after his ass he won't show the kids."

"I'm just saying. Speaking of pregnant lady hormones, why didn't you tell me?" She pouts.

"Brian deserved to hear it first. Sorry love." I hug her.

"Uh guys, sorry to interrupt but look towards the stage." Leana says amused.

I snap my head towards Brian and gasp, "Oh my god." I laugh.

Right there out on stage with the guys is River and Everleigh.

Brian looks over at me and Val, "Did you girls lose something, or should I say someone?" Brian says in the microphone and smirks at us.

We both walk out onstage to collect our children while laughing. I walk over to Brian and Val walks over to Matt. I grab Everleigh from Brian and Val grabs River from Matt and we walk back to the side of the stage.

"Those two are two peas in a pod." Matt says to the crowd smiling. "We always joke with Brian that my son is going to marry his daughter when they get older. Watching his facial expressions is priceless. Enough talking, let's get back to the music. This song is dedicated to Brian's wife and it's called Dear God."

I look at Val, "I can't believe they did that." I laugh.

"What do you expect. They're Matt and Brian through and through." Val smirks at me.

"How much longer?" I groan, "I just want to go home."

"20 minutes." Says Meaghan excitedly.

"Thank god!"

45 minutes later we arrive home.

"Welcome home baby." I smile at Brian.

"I'm so glad to be home." Brian kisses me passionately.

I am just so glad that Brian is home. No more tours for awhile. Just me, Brian, Everleigh, and Baby Haner. It's such an amazing feeling to know that I will be waking up next to my husband instead of a cold bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay!!! Brian's home!!