Status: i'm kind of excited to write this one, so i'll probs be updating often

Turn off the Lights, Scream My Name

Got My Hands All Over You

Kellin groaned quietly, his head rolling to one side as he woke up. His bright eyes opened, blinking tiredly a few times.
“Kellin?” Alex asked softly and stood up beside him. He made a little noise, the guilt evident on his face. “It’s okay, honey, don’t feel guilty,” he said.
Kellin moved his hand then as he went to sit up, his eyes flashing to me as he felt my hand in his. “Vic?” he choked, tears filling his eyes.
His lip quivered as he tried not to cry. “No, no, no, please don’t cry,” I said and cupped his cheek gently. “I thought y-you died,” he mumbled.
“I know, and I’m so, so sorry I didn’t tell you,” I said. “Why didn’t you answer me?” he asked, a little tear dripping off of his cheek.
“I don’t know, Kell, I—I don’t have an excuse. I should have told you I was okay,” I said. “It’s okay,” he whimpered. “I—I shouldn’t have t-told you. I’m s-so sorry,”
I was shaking my head again. “Please don’t apologize. You didn’t do anything wrong,” I said. “But you don’t love me,” he cried and cut me off before I could protest.
“I just m-made it worse…and I wish that I could take it back, and make it better, but I can’t…you deserve better than me-e,” I caught his chin, forcing him to look at me. “I don’t ever want to hear you say that,” I said. “Kellin, I…I am so afraid to be in love…but I am, and I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you,”
Kellin's watery eyes finally met mine, a few little tears spilling over. “I love you so much Kellin,” I said.
He blinked once and then pressed his lips against mine. “I love you,” I said again and held him close to me. “Just promise me that you won’t try again,” I said stroking his hair.
“I won’t,” he said softly and buried into my chest. I looked at Alex, who had a gentle smile on his face. I smiled back at him and kissed the top of Kellin's head, grateful that he was okay. I didn’t know what I would do if he had died.
“I love you too,” Kellin whispered. I smiled again and squeezed him tighter. ~

They let us take Kellin home, although he wasn’t allowed to be by himself for 48 hours. Alex went to work, so Mike dropped the two of us off at my apartment before driving off in my car. “Come here,” I said and pulled him against me.
“What were you thinking?” I asked. “I thought you died because of me,” he mumbled. “Okay, who the hell gave you that idea?” I asked and tilted his chin up.
Kellin chewed his lip, skepticism clear on his face. “Kellin,” I scolded. “Austin,” He mumbled, not meeting my eyes.
“What? Why would he do that?” I asked, horribly confused. “He was worried about you. He…he said that I was stressing you out more, and that you could die, and I just…it felt like it was my fault,” he mumbled.
“Did you shoot me?” I asked, “Did you put a bullet in my side?” Kellin shook his head, his lip quivering again. “Then it is not your fault.”
He nodded and kissed my cheek. “So…how about we get changed, and then we can talk?” Kellin nodded and took my hand, leading me to my room.
Kellin dressed stripped down to his briefs, and then pulled on one of my old shirts. I smiled as I looked at him and the way my loose t-shirt covered his boxers. He looked so cute and innocent, even though he wasn’t.
I changed my shirt slowly, Kellin helping me get it off, before pulling on a clean one and stripped down to my boxers. Kellin rolled his eyes at me as I pulled a pair of light grey sweatpants on.
“What? I’m not allowed to wear pants?” I teased. “I guess,” He teased, “although you usually don’t,” he said. I smiled and kissed him.
“As much as I’d love that, I can’t really move well,” Kellin nodded and pushed my shirt up a little.
“It still hurts?” he asked and looked at the uncovered bullet-hole in my side. “Kind of…it still needs to heal a little,” I explained. Probably another two weeks before it would scar. Kellin bent down a little and kissed my side, right next it.
I smiled and pulled him onto the bed with me.
Kellin chewed his lip, and then very gently crawled into my lap. I smiled and nodded, letting him know it was okay.
My arms wrapped around his little waist, a frown on my lips as I noticed how thin he was. “Don’t,” Kellin said and put his arms around my neck. I sighed and kissed the tip of his nose.
“So…what are we doing?” Kellin asked. “I don’t know…I mean…can you even forgive me?” I asked back. I had hurt him so badly, and even risked his life.
“Why wouldn’t I?” he asked, cocking his head to the side. “Because I hurt you…and lied to you. I never told you that I don’t actually work. I make money by running a gang…are you sure you really want to get involved with that?”
He nodded and kissed my lips once. “Wouldn’t it be kind of hypocritical of me if I didn’t want to be with you for being the leader of a gang when you don’t mind that I’m a stripper?” I laughed and smiled at him.
“Yeah, I guess,” I said. “So…tell me what you want,” I said. Kellin blushed and chewed his lip a little. “I want to be with you…”
I smiled and kissed him again. “Me too…I love you,” Kellin smiled brightly and crushed his lips to mine. I sighed, having really missed this.
“I love you too,” he said. I smiled again and licked into his mouth as we kissed again. I missed kissing and holding and just being near him. I needed him.
Kellin tangled his thin fingers into my hair, holding me in place against his mouth. I smiled and took his bottom lip between my teeth and sucked, enjoying the soft moan Kellin let out. I smirked and cupped his ass, earning a little squeak. Kellin sucked on the tip of my tongue and then swirled it around the inside of my mouth.
I broke the kiss to breathe and lightly kissed from his jaw to his neck. I missed marking him.
Kellin combed his fingers though my hair gently as I sucked a bruise into his throat. “Mm…that f-feels so nice,” he mumbled. I smiled against his skin and licked the little tender spot.
“Stop,” Kellin said and pushed me back and inch. “Why?” He rolled his eyes at me.
“Because we can’t do anything until you’re better,” I shrugged, not really minding. “Ugh,” Kellin whined and pressed my hand to his crotch.
I smirked; pleased with myself as I felt the slight hard-on in his briefs. “You’re so easy to rile up,” I teased and rubbed between his legs lightly. His mouth fell open at the touch.
“D-don’t, Vic,” he scolded breathily. “I can’t have sex,” I said, “that doesn’t mean I can’t make you feel good,” He bit his lip as I kept moving my hand in small circles though his briefs. “How’s that?” I teased, knowing he’d want more.
“Ugh…stop teasing,” he mumbled and rocked his hips up as I rubbed down. “But I love to tease you,” I said and squeezed his ass with my other hand.
“P-please,” he begged and kissed me. I smiled into his mouth and kissed back before pushing him up a little. “Sit up baby,” Kellin rolled onto his knees over me, a little gasp leaving his lips as I slid his briefs down.
“What do you want?” I asked as he sat down on my lap again. I liked the way his bare bottom pressed against my thighs.
“T-touch me,” he pleaded.
I smirked and wrapped my hand around him. Kellin moaned and pushed up into my hand. “Mm…”
I stroked him, sliding my fingers over his tip, and smeared his pre-cum over him. “Vic,” he moaned and held onto my shoulder tightly.
I tightened my fingers around him and jerked my hand up and down. “Fuck, yes,” Kellin groaned and wrapped his hand over mine. I smiled and stopped, letting Kellin move my hand just the way he wanted it.
“Ungh,” he whimpered and dropped my hand. He kissed me again, his tongue tangling with mine as I pumped his cock. I kissed his neck again, biting his soft spot.
“F-fuck…Vic, ugh, m’close,” he breathed and rolled his hips up again. I stroked him faster, sliding my thumb over his tip again. “Ah, m’gonna cum,” he said.
“Come for me baby,” I asked. Kellin moaned my name as he shot over my hand. I stroked him through his orgasm, smiling at him.
He rested his head on my shoulder, breathing heavily as he came down from his high. “Feel better?” I teased and kissed the spot just under his ear.
“Mm…” he mumbled and nodded a little. He pulled back to look at me, and then wiggled his boxers back up. “You kind of ruined my shirt,” I said and looked down at my cum-streaked t-shirt.
Kellin laughed and wrinkled his nose adorably. “It suits you,” he teased. I laughed, shaking my head at him.
He leant back a little so I could take my shirt off. “Gross,” Kellin mumbled as I tossed it onto the floor. “You did it,” I accused and gently lay back on the bed. “Technically, it’s your fault, because you made me cum,” Kellin said and rested his hands on my lower stomach.
“Yeah, but it was hot,” He blushed cutely. “So…what are we?” Kellin asked, playing with the string on my sweats. “What do you mean?” He chewed his lip nervously and then met my eyes. “Like…boyfriends?”
I smiled and nodded, earning a bright little grin from him. “You’re so cute,” I said and pulled him down to kiss me. “Boyfriend,” Kellin smiled again and pecked my lips. “Boyfriend,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
I made it better. I think i might make a few upcoming chapters kinky...maybe a threesome or some dress up....thoughts?

title- "Déjà Vu" Sleeping With Sirens