Queen

Blonde

The next morning I woke up to Marco’s head on my chest. I shifted slightly to reach my phone but Marco woke up and grabbed my hand before I got a hold on my phone. “I want you all to myself for a little while longer,” he said.

“Ok, babe. What do you want to do today?” I whispered in his ear.

“This,” he threw his leg over me to pull me under him.

I ran my fingers through his disheveled hair. It was parted in the middle because of the lack of gel but it was still damn cute. While playing with his hair I got a sudden idea. “Why don’t you highlight this anymore?” I said while pulling at the floppy part of his hair.

He smiled. "I don't know, I just haven't gotten around to it I guess." I widened my eyes and smiled. "Wait, I know that look. What strange thing are you thinking about?"

"Let's dye it today," I smiled mischievous.

He laughed, "Oh my God, what goes on in your mind?" He kissed my forehead.

"I'll go buy the stuff, I'll be right back." I got changed quickly before Marco could change his mind.
After extensive Googling I finally found a store that sold hair dye in Dortmund. I got a bleaching kit but the silver-blue dye caught my eye. I had a thing for hair dye, my hair was currently silver. I couldn't pass up the blue dye, <maybe I'll experiment later> I thought. So I bought both and hurried back to Marco's place.

Marco was still in bed while I arrived back. I jumped on the bed and straddled him. I held up the bleaching kit and gave a mischievous smile. He put his hands on my waist and said, “Why am I nervous?”

“Very funny Marco. Now get in the bathroom.” I jumped off him and headed towards the bathroom to set up.

~~~~~~

I giggled. “What’s so funny?” Marco asked. When I finished rubbing the color into his hair I shaped it into a mohawk. I took out my phone and took a picture. “Let me see that.” Marco grabbed my around the waist to pull me towards him. I showed him the picture and he laughed. He started doing that thing with his mouth and I’d come to learn it might he was concentrating. “What do you think about being public...about our relationship” he asked.

I thought about it for a moment. I loved the thought of taking Marco around London and going to each others games. “It’s going to happen eventually but I rather put it out there then the media. The damn media would probably think this means you’re going to Chelsea though.”

He smiled his lopsided smile, “I think I can handle that.”

“So I can post this? I’ll caption it something like <doing my boyfriend’s hair> and add some emojis,” I joked.

“Hahaha, no! At least wait until its done! And I’ll pick the emojis.”

“Ok, then you can rinse it out now.”

“Good, its starting to tingle.” I watched Marco rinse his hair and let out a squeak. “What? Is it bad?”

“No, its just really light.” I couldn't help but laugh.

Marco hobbled to the mirror, looked at his new hair, looked at me, then back at the mirror. “You scared me, its not that light. I like it.”

“Ok, good. Now let me take a picture.”