Status: On-going

Our Love's Like War

Chapter 1

Jack Barakat had grown up with a happy family, really they were, but the key word in that is were. Now Jacks' family isn't so happy anymore, his parents are constantly fighting and his siblings have moved out. Jack has two siblings a sister named May and a brother named Joe, his sister is older then him and his brother is younger. His sister is a successful lawyer, so she moved in with her fiancé. His brother has a part time job and moved in with a couple of his mates to get away from their parents fighting. Jack was to lazy to get a part time job, he doesn't see the point in one. Jack is in his last year of high school, not that he knows how he got there, he only does minimal work. His parent's have decided to take a holiday to England with Jack to try and save their marriage the only problem is Jack does not want to go with them.

"I'm not going on a stupid holiday with you to England! I'll be on my own and it's my last year of school!," Jack yelled at his parents heatedly.

"You will go with us thank you very much!," Jack's mother, Joyce yelled at him ",you don't even study anyway so it shouldn't be that big of a deal to you!"Jack groaned in annoyance at his mother and his father, who was standing idly by her side.

"Son, please do this for us?," Jack's father, Bassam,asked interrupting the mother-son argument going on. "We need this holiday and we really want you to be a part of it since your sister and brother won't go, ".

"How come if they don't have to go I do?" Jack yelled back, obviously agitated.

"Because they have jobs and have to stay!" Joyce yelled at Jack, getting even more pissed of by the second. "If you expect to live under this roof then you will damn well come with us! Now is that understood"

Jack huffed, flipped his mom off then went to his room with his mom yelling at him about how 'bad mannered' he is. Jack really wasn't looking forward to this trip, in case you couldn't already tell. He only had a week until he was forced to go to England with his parents. All Jack could hope was for a cute boy to fool around with when he got there because he was very much gay and he was very well-known for sleeping around with everyone he could.

-

In England Alex Gaskarth proudly owned a 5-star hotel, A Day Dream Away. He was an only child with well off parents. He had graduated from high school last year and instead of going to college, inherited his fathers business. He worked hard to make all of guests feel at home, he even made himself the manager so that he could ensure everyone was happy and lively. He very much liked to greet his guests and cater to them. He made sure to greet every single one of his guests that stayed there, which was quite a lot considering he had a 5-star hotel that wasn’t in anyway small.

“Could you please make sure these room are cleaned properly this time, I would not like another complaint about how dirty the rooms are because I will have to fire you. This is a 5-star hotel so maybe you should remember that, we have very high standards here and you don’t seem to be cutting those standards.” Alex told one of his cleaners. He can’t have a worker not do their job perfectly because he thinks that reflects badly on him.

“I-I’m sorry sir, I’ve been having family problems and I guess they’ve been showing. I promise I’ll do better, I’ll clean properly starting write now” His worker who he didn’t know the name of because, come on, there's way to many people here to remember each and every name of told him.

“You need to learn to keep your private life out of work because if you don’t you will loose your job over whatever crap you have going on. I guarantee you that I’ll be making sure everyone of the rooms you clean are perfect because this is your last warning. Now get back to work, you’ve wasted enough time.” Alex said straight out, not really caring. He then walked off to tell more people off and to order new things in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay just a quick heads up, I'm not really going to do anything with this story until I'm finished my other one. There may be a chapter here and there but this pretty much will be left alone until my other one is finished. My other story is a Kellic called Fast Times at Clairemont High so give it a read if you're interested. Anyway, this story is a Jalex one wooo! Jalex is my favourite opt so I might even update this story more when I get started with it. So this is the first chapter I hope you enjoy! Comment and vote please, especially comment. Also this is my story so I'm changing things up a bit, I don't want to be corrected on anything because I know it won't be 100% accurate, but like I said, it's my story.