Status: On-going

Our Love's Like War

Chapter 2

Today was the day Jack was now leaving to go to England with his family. He was still bitter with them for making him go, but he was determined to find someone to fool around with while he’s there. Joyce, Jacks mum, was rushing Jack because she wanted to get to the airport early. Honestly Jack didn’t see the point with going to the airport early, you just had to sit doing nothing for a few hours if you were. Still Jack rolled his eyes at his mums impatience and dragged his heavy suit case to his the car. Jack got in the car, grabbed his iPod out of his pocket, and listened to music while he waited for his parents to finish packing everything.

Jack was now waiting in the airport, he was bored because there’s never anything to do at the airports. He decided he might as well go looking through the magazines at one of the duty free stores. Jack didn’t find any interesting ones so he decided he would go eat because, let’s face it, when you’re bored and there’s nothing to do, you eat.

After Jack ate his weight in Taco Bell it was time to board the flight. Jack lined up with his parents behind some of the other passengers. Soon enough it his turn to go on the plane. He handed his boarding pass to the lady that needed to scan them then went and sat next to his parents. He was lucky that his parents ordered the tickets at the same time otherwise he could have been stuck sitting next to some scrumy, stinky fat guy because he definitely wouldn’t have been pleased with that. Jack put his earphones in and played music from his iPod. He figured he might as well sleep through the boring flight.

Jack ended up sleeping through the whole flight, which he didn’t mind one single bit, it saved him having to socialize with his family. Everyone was piling out of the plane, pushing and shoving each other. 'That's rather rude' Jack thought as he watched everyone. Once everyone had stopped pushing each other out of the plane and it was fairly empty Jacks parents decided they would get up to leave.

Once they were outside the plane they had to look for a person holding a sign that would say ‘Barakat’ so that they could be taken to their hotel. Joyce lashed out with the expenses for the hotel, she realised Jack wouldn’t really leave and wouldn’t want to share a room with them, so she decided to stay at one of the best known hotels in England. She booked a room with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Bassam, Jacks dad, ended up spotting a guy holding a hand written sign saying ‘Barakat’, so they quickly headed off in that direction.The driver dropped them off at the hotel were they were greeted by none other then Alex.

"Hello and welcome to A Day Dream Away, I’m the happy owner and the manager of this hotel, so if you have any complaints please let me know so I can fix them for you. I hope you enjoy your stay." Alex spoke to them happily. Jack thought Alex was very cute and not much older then himself. He was curious as to know how someone so young could own a hotel but didn’t voice it, he didn’t want to seem rude. Is was then and there that Jack decided Alex was who he wanted to fool around with.

"This way to your room" a worker said to them cheerily before walking off in the direction of the room. Jack winked at Alex, causing him to blush and look away, before he followed his parents and the worker. 'Maybe this trip won't be so bad' Jack thought as he started getting settled into his room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so that was another short chapter but whatever. I’ve kinda changed my mind about working on this one after I’ve finished my other story. I think I’ll slowly work on my other story because I really don’t have many ideas left. Anyway I think this whole story will have short chapters because I’m an extremely lazy person. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment please, it encourages me to write more.