‹ Prequel: Slowly Dying Out
Status: completed on:

Slowly Dying Out: When Dreams Come True

one.

Kellin sat on the bench outside of the hospital, he couldn't wait to get the hell out of there. He had been cooped up in the psych hospital for about three months. Ever since he had that awful dream, he let go of reality. Thankfully, his boyfriend and best friends were there to support him.

"Come on, Alex! Get here already!" Kellin said out loud as he heard footsteps getting closer to him.

"Kellin?" a familiar voice said, and Kellin instantly turned around and smiled. It was his boyfriend Alex, and his two best friends; Richy and Nikko. They had come with Alex only because they needed to go to the store for a party.

"Alex! I missed you so much!" Kellin cheered as he shot up and ran to the three.

"I missed you too, babe!" Alex smiled against Kellin's neck; he was super excited to see his boyfriend.

"What's Richy and Nikko doing with you?" Kellin asked with a smile as he went to hug both Richy and Nikko.

"We're throwing you a welcome back party for you at Andy's parents' house. It was a surprise, but I couldn't help but tell you," Alex smiled nervously as he waited for Kellin's reaction.

"Oh." was all Kellin said before looking down at his shoes. He didn't want to be rude, but he couldn't go to a party! Especially after what put him in the hospital.

"I knew that a party wasn't a good idea, Alex!" Nikko said, and Richy nodded in agreement. Alex frowned at her words.

"No! It's not that, baby! I'm just surprised!" Kellin smiled as he reached over to hug Alex. Placing a kiss on Alex's soft lips to reasure Alex that everything was okay.

"So let's go get the party supplies?" Kellin smiled and Alex, Richy, and Nikko nodded in agreement as the four of them began walking to Alex's car.

♤♡♢♧


As the four reached the store, Kellin started to actually get excited for once. He hadn't been to a party in at least three months, only because he checked himself into the hospital, and they kept him for three months. To him, it was the best thing he had ever done in a long time.

"Ashley wants Cheerios for some odd reason?" Richy said as he read something on his phone. Kellin had assumed it was a text from Ashley himself.

"Oh, when he gets high, he loves Cheerios. I IN find it really strange, but we'll get him two boxes just for him," Alex smiled as he explained why Ashley wanted cheerios.

"Well, that explains a lot!" Kellin couldn't help laugh at Alex's answer.

Everyone knew Ashley was a weird guy, especially with his obsession with WiFi. Alex just thought Ashley was a spoiled child; in which he was. He literally got everything he wanted without having to work for it.

"Okay, well Richy, you stay in the car!" Nikko giggled, and Alex rolled his eyes.

"But why?!" Richy pouted, earning a snicker from both Kellin and Nikko.

"Because you have a bad habit of putting extra things in the cart, and making Alex and I pay for it!" Nikko sighed, and Alex nodded in agreement. The four of them lived together in the same house, so they knew what Richy's filthy habit was.

"Oh come on! I don't do that!" Richy said, and all three of his roommates sighed and said, "Yes, you do!" At the same time.

"Okay! Can you at least get me some cookies and cream ice cream?" Richy sighed, and Alex said 'yes'.

"I'll stay with Rich," Kellin smiled, and both Alex and Nikko nodded before walking off in the direction of the store.

Once they were out of sight, Kellin scooted closer towards Richy, who was obviously uncomfortable by his actions. "Stop." Richy said obce Kellin started rubbing his thigh, closer to the front of his jeans.

"Now, why would I do that? I'm the only one who'd want you; besides Ronnie, only because he likes chubby guys. And I heard he's banging Andy!" Kellin laughed evilly, and Richy fought to hold in his tears.

"I said stop!" Richy said, and Kellin finally took his hand off of Richy's thigh.

"You're no fun any more, Rich. What happened?" Kellin asked, and Richy sighed.

"That was when you didn't have a boyfriend! Alex is one of my best friends, and I'm not about to ruin that. You need to stop trying to fuck me, or else!" Richy threatened, and this made Kellin laugh an evil laugh.

"Or else, what? You gonna tell Alex? He won't believe you because you're just a fat ass, and an unattractive little bitch. Now shut up! They're coming!" Kellin said as he hurried over to his seat in the car.

It was quiet as Alex and Nikko put the groceries into the trunk of Alex's car. Kellin gave Richy a dirty look before turning to face the front. As soon as the two were done, they got into the car quickly; not bothering to waste any time.

"Everyone's coming around ten; so we have to go now... Andy's expecting us!" Alex smiled as he started the car.

Great... Richy said to himself as he looked out the window. He could feel Kellin's eyes burning into his skin.

"I'm so excited about this party!" Kellin smiled, and Richy instantly got goose bumps all over his body from Kellin's words.

♤♡♢♧


Richy ran towards the house as soon as he grabbed a few bags from the trunk. He had to get to the bathroom so no one would see what he was about to do. If they found out he was doing it again, they would be disappointed in him.

"Richy?! Why are you running?!" Nikko yelled as she ran after him. She was worried about him, only because she secretly knew what was going on between Kellin and him. It was obviously an uncomfortable situation for him, and Kellin wasn't making it any better.

"What's his problem?" Alex asked Kellin, and Kellin shrugged before answering his boyfriend's question.

"I have no clue." Kellin lied as they carried the rest of the bags into Andy's parents' house.
♠ ♠ ♠
THIS TOOK KM ME FOREVER TO WRITE. I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!

- Richy -