‹ Prequel: Slowly Dying Out
Status: completed on:

Slowly Dying Out: When Dreams Come True

three.

Richy had to admit something... and that would be: he felt extremely guilty. Battling between Ronnie's sexual advances and Kellin's sexual abuse, he felt bad.

Looking down at his shorts, he heard his phone go off.

Ronnie: hey babe, almost there!

Making Richy shiver in nervousness, he looked up and saw that Kellin was giving him a dirty look.

"I'll be right back, guys... my boss told me to call him." was all Richy said before getting up, and going outside.

Little did he know that Nikko was on him like a hawk. There was nothing he could hide from her, only because he couldn't lie to her.

"Richy..." Nikko said as she followed him out the front door.

"Yeah?" he said, sounding upset. It was clear to her that something was definitely up.

"Is Kellin bothering you again?" she asked bluntly, and Richy sighed.

"Promise me you won't try to stop him?" Richy asked, hands shaking from nervousness.

"I promise," Nikko answered, and Richy muttered 'yeah' before grabbing his pack of cigarettes from his pocket.

"Richard! Give me those right this instant!" Nikko gasped as she went to grab the pack from his hand.

Richy smiled and rolled his baby blue eyes as he willingly handed them to her. They both knew that Richy had severe asthma, and smoking could very well kill him faster than a normal person.

"Oh Nikko, I just love you!" Richy smiled, and Nikko smiled back as another car pulled into the long driveway of Andy's parent's house.

"Ronnie's here!" Nikko cheered as Richy got up. Fixing his beanie, he walked over to the now off car.

Nikko walked back into the house, not wanting to interrupt their little reunion. As soon as she was completely inside of the house, Ronnie kissed Richy's forehead before taking his hand in Richy's.

"I missed you so much, babe!" Ronnie smiled, and Richy nodded in agreement. They hadn't seen each other in a while due to Richy's classes being during the day and late at night.

"I missed you too, Ron." was all Richy said before going back inside with Ronnie.

♤♡♢♧


Meanwhile, both Alex and Kellin decided to explore, despite Kellin getting an awful feeling in the pit of his stomach. He secretly didn't want to be here, but his idiotic boyfriend wanted them to go together. Plus, the party was for him from getting better.

"Alex... I--" Kellin was about to say, but Alex cut him off by kissing him gently on the lips.

"Let's find a spare room, I'm going to show you how much I missed you!" Alex smiled, and Kellin smiled back at him before kissing him.

"Let's"

♤♡♢♧


"So, everyone's here now?" Andy asked with a smile before shutting and locking the front door.

"Yeah! Dude, you got the weed?" Jaime and Luke asked as Luke's boyfriend Ashton grabbed Luke's hand.

"You are not smoking tonight!" Ashton put his foot down. Especially since he had a bad feeling about this party. It just didn't seem like a good idea to throw a "You're out of the mental hospital, congratulations!" party. Alex wasn't acting himself, and Kellin was obviously having his attention all over Richy -- it was that clear to everyone but Alex.

"What's your problem?" Austin chimed in as he approached the small group.

"I just have a bad feeling about this," Ashton admitted, and Luke rolled his eyes.

"Quit being a baby, you're eighteen. Not five, Ash!" Luke said with a serious tone in his voice that drove Ashton insane.

"Whatever, anyway, I'm gonna go explore. Don't come and find me." Ashton snapped, rushing up the stairs closest to the group.

"He's just being a pissy baby, come on -- let's smoke!" Luke said as he and the guys went down to the basement.

All but Austin...

♤♡♢♧


"Goddammit!" Vic said as he ran into Craig and Max -- who were making out all over the place.

"Haven't you heard not to be nosey? Damn!" Max snapped, breaking away from Craig.

"Haven't you heard of not showing PDA?" Vic snapped back at the two.

"Go fuck with someone else, Victor!"

It's Craig who speaks up now, and Vic just rolls his eyes before walking away.

I really hate Craig, Vic said to himself as he walked away. He didn't want to deal with him being ignorant.

"Hey, Vic... why don't you come with me?" someone said from behind Vic, and as Vic turned around, he was grabbed and pulled into a room.

"Get off me--!" Vic tried to scream, but the mystery person covered his mouth as they pulled out a knife.

The person laughed before saying, "Sorry, Vic! You're at the wrong place at the wrong time!" with that, the person began to stab him in the stomach. Vic began to cry, he didn't know why they were doing it, but he had bo time to think before he slid down the wall. On the floor Vic went, and the mystery person took off their mask before shoving it back into their bag.

"One down, twenty four more to go!" they laughed before walking casually out of the room.

A little ways down the hallway, they were stopped by Mike -- Vic's little brother.

"Yo, have you seen Vic?" Mike asked them, and they shook their head.

"Actually, no I haven't! I was actually looking for him up here because I had to ask him for the car keys... he's not up here! But he might be in the theater in the basement!" they pointed out, and Mike nodded before he walked away.

Holy shit, that was a close one! they said to themselve as they made their way down the hall. The opposite way they were originally going.

Only twenty four people remained in their way, and it was going to be a piece of cake! Or so they thought...

♤♡♢♧


"Alex -- wait, I'm not ready to have sex. I want it to be special. Not in Andy's house!" Kellin lied straight to Alex's face, and Alex smiled.

"Aw, you're right! We need to make this special for the both of us -- let's make love after the party?" Alex asked, and Kellin nodded as he got off the bed.

"Yes, right when we get home!" Kellin smiled as he was about to walk out of the room, but Alex stopped him.

"Baby?" Alex called out, and Kellin rolled his eyes before turning around to face Akex.

"Yeah, Lex?"

"I love you,"

Kellin smiled before saying anything back, "I love you too, Lex! Now, let's go party!"

With that, both Alex and Kellin made their way down the hall where Louis and Harry were holding hands and looking at the pictures on the walls.

"Ah, young love!" Alex giggled, and Louis rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Dude, I'm older than you!" Harry snorted before skipping down the hallway to the nearest bathroom.

"Gotta love my Hazza!" Louis said, and Kellin was oddly disgusted by Louis' statement.