Status: active for Now.

When the Dead Come Knocken.

one

It must have been a few days after I left to new York that everything went down hill, and it didn't just happen in spot, one area. It happened all over the place, they couldn't pin point where it started either. It was an out break of death.

I sat on the couch with my legs crossed, I was wrapped in my favorite sweater; his sweater. It was the beginning of november so the chill was starting to set in, the news flashed on the television screen as I took a sip of my coffee.

"We are receiving more and note reports of this out break, it seems now that the only way you can stop them, is blunt trauma to the head." The man spoke.

"We advise you to stay in doors, do not go near anyone who seems ill." The woman spoke.


Flipping off the t.v I reached over to the side table and grabbed my phone, I dialed the house.

"We aint' here." Came from the answering machine.

I needed to change that, it was so rude.

"Hey, I miss you. I was just calling to make sure everything was okay. I love you." I hung up the phone and swiftly stood making my way to the kitchen.

My eyes scanned the outside area, a few people walked the streets. Some wore face covers while others didn't seem to give a shit. I watched for a little longer, squinting my eyes and leaning forward. There was a person walking, he held a limp in his walk. His head lowered slightly and tilted as if just in a daze, a few people walked by as if he wasn't there.

Then the one person who walked to close was grabbed, I watched the woman struggle. But the man seemed to be ten times stronger, his brittle hands wrapped around her arms as he leaned forward. Her screams echoed in the streets but everyone had already ran away. His teeth ripped into her shoulder taking a chunk of flesh as he pulled away.

My hand had covered my mouth holding back the shreak that wanted to escape, he leaned forward once more and this time got her neck. It was over from there, she was gone and that thing had its meal.

Turning from the window, I saw my mother standing there. Her eyes looked a bit glazed over and her skin a bit pale.

"Is everything okay, you look scared." She spoke as she took a few steps close . Her hair was a mess and her clothes wrinkle .

"We need to leave this city ma." I spoke as she stood next to me. My hand touched her to feel her skin was clamy. "Ma, are you okay?" I asked looking at her.

"Yes, I'm fine. Just coming down with a cold that's all ." I watched as she rubbed her eyes and patted my shoulder, then muttered that she was going to get some more sleep. Nodding I watched her go, I watched her shuffle away into her room; shut and lock the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments would be great!!!

Don't mind the errors, please. I am updating from my sharp awuos phone.