Status: active for Now.

When the Dead Come Knocken.

Twelve.

We were scared, we thought it was a dead end; we thought we were going to die. No ammo, no gas and barley any food. Shane tried to rush us back to the cars, but Rick wasn't having it. He knew someone was alive in there, I could tell.

He was right, because the doors opened and we rushed inside. Seconds before we became walker dinner. I didn't much attention as my adrenaline was still rushing, my hands were shaking and I couldn't seem to focus.

I caught that he was a scientist, but I didn't catch his name. I barley even looked at him as I took a seat on the floor, only to be told that we were now moving deeper into the building. Groaning I stood and followed the group from afar, I didn't need to be rushed with questions.

There was food, hot water and beds.

"So, what are you going to do first?" I looked down at the young girl, Sophia.

"Well I'm tempted to eat a bunch of food while I shower then pass out on the bed, full and clean." I responded to her causing her to laugh.

It was true, I wanted to do everything at once. I wanted to stuff my face while taking a nice hot shower and then pass out naked, clean and wet.

"You're funny." Sophia spoke while walking over to her mother. I gave Carol a smile as I trugged to find what room I wanted, something with a large bed and clean sheets. The feeling of joy over whelmed me, I wanted to skip down the hall like a happy school girl. But I kept my composer.

Finally I had found the room I wanted, at the end of the hall farthest from the others, except next to one room. The room was spacious and comfortable, the bed was neat and the bathroom was attached. Dropping my bag I stretched and smiled, I was so eager to shower.

There was a knock and I turned to see Andrea with a smile.

"Dinner in an hour?" She leaned against the door frame and I nodded, turning she left.

One hour, to shower and relax.
Once I was showered and wearing new clothing that surprisingly fit me, I was making my way down to the kitchen. I could smell the food cooking causing my stomach to growl rabodly. When I entered I sat in the nearest chair, which was right next to Shane. I saw him give me a look over and then glue his eyes to Lori, who was sitting with Rick and Carl.

"Is there any alcohol?" I hear Andrea ask from across the room as she entered with plates of food.

Smirking my eyes landed on the scientist who smiled and showed her, three bottles of wine and a few bottle of hard liquor. I was quick to stand and grab a bottle, open it and take a well needed swig.

"You sure that's a smart thing to do Ivy?" My eyes traveled to him, Daryl was standing there with a bottle of wine just watching me.

Shrugging I walked past him and sat next to Shane who eyed my bottle.

"The bottle doesn't bite, you can have some." I spoke low to Shane, who smirked and grabbed the bottle to pour himself a very large glass.

The dinner was nice, we spoke. Laughed, ate and drank. Through out the dinner I couldn't help but to glance at Daryl every so often, he was smiling and happy for the first time in a while. Every so often I would shift in my spot when I felt Shane rub his leg against mine.

After a few minutes of staring Daryl down and getting annoyed with Shane's failed attempts to get my attention, I slowly stood and made my way into the kitchen where I placed my dish. I stood at the sink for a few seconds as I felt the amount of liquor I had drank start to hit me. Being this drunk was a bad idea and Daryl was right.

Turning I started for the hallway to get to my room, I was walking slow as I felt everything start to move from side to side; which actually could have been me swaying around.

"Good job Ivy, get really drunk." I muttered to my self as I walked, feeling as If the hall way had gotten extremely long all of a sudden.

"You alright?" I heard Shane speak from next to me. His breath hot on my ear causing shivers to go down my whole body. Not the good kind either.

"Yeap." I muttered as I used the wall to hold myself from falling.

I tensed as I felt his hand go up the back of my shirt, my eyes narrowed as he stood in front of me.

"I could help you to your room." He muttered as he leaned closer, causing me to lean back. I would have fallen if his hand wasn't planted on my back.

"I could jam the knife in my sleeve through your skull, before we reach my room.. " I responded causing him to stiffen. His nails starting to dig into my back and pull me closer. My hand hit his chest as I held back a wimper of pain, I could have sworn he broke skin.

His eyes were narrowed as he pulled me closer, My heart racing from fear and my hands trembling.

"Shane." Loris voice stuck my ears causing a sigh of relief to escape my lips, Shane pulled away quickly and turned to look at her. I could feel the tears sliding down my face as I leaned against the wall, fear stricken throughout my whole body.

She gave me a nod and I quickly to the chance to escape, still pretty drunk and wobbly I was able to make my way to a door and enter it. Closing it behind me I slid down the door and started to cry, I stiffened when I felt a pair of arms pull me to them.

I pushed away but was pulled back, I struggled until I finally to in the smell of cigarettes and woods, with a hint of wine.I felt my body calm down as I rested my face in his chest, his hands running through my hair.

"I'm sorry Ivy, I'm so sorry." Daryl spoke into the crook of my neck.

"Its not you Daryl, its me." I pulled away slightly and looked into his eyes, his mesmerizing blue orbs.

He squinted his eyes and pulled his hand fromvmy lower back, small drops of blood stuck to his finger tips and I could see the anger rising in his eyes.

I felt his shift my body to where he could see the nail marks in my back, and then I watched as he pulled away. Confused and angry.

"No, Daryl no. Shane, he blocked me in the hall... If it wasn't for Lori..." He stood and paced in the room. Slowly I stood and walked closer to him, his hands balled into a fist.

"I'm gunna kill em'." He muttered as he made his way to the door.

"I killed my mother..." I covered my mouth and watched him come to a stop, his eyes softened and the tears were now flowing from my eyes once again.

He took a few steps forwards, waiting for an answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you enjoy this :)