Status: active for Now.

When the Dead Come Knocken.

fourteen

Do I want to get up?

Do I even want to deal with Daryl or Shane?


My eyes stayed closed while I groaned, I woke up a little while ago and already felt the hangover. But it wasn't just an alcohol hang over, it was a crying depressed hangover. One of those in which you would rather stay in bed and not deal with the work hang over.

Knock, Knock, Knock.

My eyes opened slightly as I looked over to my bedroom door, two heads peaked in. Lori and Andrea.

"You missed breakfast, do we have it for you." Andrea spoke as the cautiously entered the room, I didn't move or speak; just watched them as they placed the tray on the desk.

"Shane shouldn't bother you again, I'm so sorry about that." Lori spoke in a soft tone, did she think it was Shane's fault yo whg I wanted to sleep all day?

Slowly I sat up, my back ached from his nails digging into my back. I watched them both as they watched me. Waiting.

"Its not Shane, I mean I don't want to see him. He's a creep, its Daryl. We got into a serious fight last night" I moved and stretched my legs. I needed a shower.

"Oh." Both Lori and Andrea said at the same time.

"So where is everyone? And when did the AC stop?" I asked noticing just how hot it had gotten. I really needed a shower.

"There in the labs, shower and we will all go down." I nodded and quickly grabbed my things, heading to the shower.

Once my shower was done, I made sure all of my stuff was in my bag. I had the weirdest feeling that something was wrong, slinging my bag over my shoulder I followed the girls over to the lab.

We stopped, the glass door was closed and sealed. Everyone on the other side was flipped out, Daryl tried to kill the doctor and rick was holding him back. My heart raced as I ran to the door, my hands slamming onto it not making a sound on the other side.

"What's going on!" I yelled hitting the glass trying to get someones attention.

Andrea and Lori next to me, doing the same thing.

"My baby, Carl!" Lori yelled as the tears started to brim at her eyes.

I pulled my eyes away from her and to the large red clock.

30 minutes.

"30 minutes to what?" I muttered to myself.

My eyes went back to Daryl he was now standing there looking at me with an Axe in his hands, he looked pissed, sad and stressed out. Rick was talking to the doctor as Daryl slowly walked over to the door, his hand placed where my hand was.

"Daryl?" I spoke hoping he could here me.

He looked broken, he looked like a lost puppy.

I started to slide to floor and he followed, his eyes never leaving mine. Was this our fate, to die together in a CDC lab? On other sides of the door?

My eyes closed as I rested My head against the glass, preparing for my fate. To die.

The door moved, causing all of us to jump away from it and stand. Rick and the others ran towards the door, once fully opened Daryl rushed me. His lips crashing against my own, hard and passionate. I didn't have time to fully process what was going on, because when he pulled away he was dragging me down the hall.

"Get your things." Rick and Shane were throwing orders.

I looked behind me, as Daryl pulled me from his room and towards the front of the building. Rick, Shane, Carol, sophia, Carl, Lori,T-Dog. Where was the others? Where was Dale and Andrea.

"Duck!" I looked over confused, second before Daryl toppled me to the ground covering me with his body.

The bang went off and I could feel the fresh air hit my skin, I was pulled up and dragged out of the building. Maybe Daryl was right. Maybe he did have to always take care of me.

We ran and I would occasionally look back, maybe they would show, Dale and Andrea.

We stopped.

Mybeyws now on Daryl who opened on the truck and shoved me inside with an 'oomph'. He climbed on top of me, covering me with his body, his face in the crook of my neck. It felt nice weird in a way. I should like this, but I was scared and worried.

"Daryl..." I muttered. Just as the loud bang echoed through our ears, my hands gripped his shirt in fear. The way coursed through the cars making it extremely uncomfortable, I shifted under Daryl who groaned.

"Keep doin that woman an I'll undress right here." He muttered in my ear causing my eyes to slightly buldge.

Did he really make a joke right now?

"Get off, your heavy and its hot." I muttered once more while giving him a shove.

He gave a grunt and stood up, I followed right behind as I shuffled out of the car. The building was in flames, walkers were coming from all directions, dale and Andrea were walking to the RV. Andrea looked pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments???