Status: active for Now.

When the Dead Come Knocken.

Fifteenth

It was silent, no one spoke a word the entire ride. No one spoke a word until we were stuck on the highway, because it was jammed and the Rv stopped working. So we all climbed out of the RV and stood on the open road. Daryl had went ahead on his bike, hoping to see if we could find a way through, but he was back minute later.

"Whole thing is jammed up." He muttered, I watched him. He didn't look at me or speak to me since we left the CDC, it was bothering me.

Sighing, I started my journey to rummage for gas and what ever else I could find. It was the only thing that would keep my mind occupied.

I could hear Andrea and Dale arguing about the CDC, but I didn't pay much mind to it. It wasn't my business, I had started my search in the first car I saw. A red little bettle. The back was empty, the front had newspapers scattered and the glove compartment had nothing but papers. Popping the trunk I looked, there were some shirts, underwear and shoes. Nothing to my licking how ever.

I went to the front of the car and turned the key, it puttered and then revved to life.

Half a tank.

"Guys, take the gas from this one. It has half a tank." I called over and T-Dog came on his way.

Moving to the next car I started to rummage, this time I hit the jack pot. I few hunter knives, a gun, and bullets. When I check the back seat I froze, there sat an empty bloody car seat. Next to it was a bag filled with children's clothing, a bottle and toys. I bit my bottom lip as I started to climb out of the car but stopped.

The door was closed behind me when I never closed it, looking up my heart leaped in my throat. One by one the walkers passed by the car, some bumped into the car others ran a hand across the glass. But none of them looked in, I didn't dare to move from the most uncomfortable position ever. Even though my leg was starting to go numb and my back was starting to hurt.

I didnt dare look behind me, I knew the car was surrounded by the walkers.

I felt like I stayed in that position for an hour, but it was nearly ten minutes. I let my body relax as the horde got farther away. My head lowered and my heart started calm down, my hand had stopped shaking and I was a little bit more relaxed.

Until a hand grabbed my ankle.

I swiftly pulled my foot away and pointed the gun at Daryl head, his hands were held up in defense as I lowered the gun

"Asshole." I muttered.

"Your welcome fer' saven yer' ass back there." He spoke back as he stood up, my eyes narrowed. So he was the one who shut the door.

His words were becoming more and more true by the minute.

"Sophia!"

Grabbing my stuff I quickly shoved Daryl out of the way and made my way closer to Carol.

"What happened? Where's Sophia?" I asked while pulling Carols attention over to me.

"She's gone! The walkers chased her into the woods " she spuutered as I pulled her close to my shoulder.

Daryl was already on his way into the woods, Glenn right behind him alone with Shane and Rick who had just come from the woods.
Try had come back by dark, with out Sophia; which made carol go into a fit of tears.

"We go out again In the morning, we also need to find some supplies in these cars for T-Dog. He may have blood poisoning." Rick stated causing Daryl to look at him.

"Why ain't you say somethin before? I got Merles stash in the bike. He used to catch the clap alot." He spoke while grabbing the plastic bag of pills.

"And you would still have those why?" I muttered causeing him to send me a glare.

Turning I made my way back into the RV, I need some serious rest.
The next morning I woke up cold, the blanket I had didn't do much help as in Georgia sometimes the nights were cold while other nights were extremely hot. Groaning I pushed the blanket from my body, made my way to the bathroom and then made my way outside.

Daryl and Rick had went out early this morning, Daryl came back with blood all over his clothing; but it was explained that they took down a walker. Tonight they were going to go out with Carol and see if they could get Sophia to find them.

As much as I wanted to help, I couldn't. I would be in Daryl's way and right now he needed to focus on that little girls life. So I made myself useful with helping T-Dog.

"How you feeling big guy?" I spoke while sitting down next to him, he looked at my swiftly and then back at the sky.

"Like I wanna die, but I can't. Tell me Ivy, why do you and Daryl hate each other? Its the end of the world and you should hold on to the people you love the most, no matter what." He spoke, his words slurred slightly.

Signing I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Daryl is...complicating, things aren't easy with him. I love him, but I hate him right now. And he's not making it easy to forgive him." I spoke while looking at the wood, hoping Sophia would run out and say surprise.

"What could that man have done? He ain't do nuttin but help people and be a redneck." He said causing me to giggle, he was right. Daryl was a redneck.

"He gave up on me T-Dog. And practically stated that I can't handle myself."

I felt him rest his head on my head.

"Pride, you both have to much fucking pride." This made my laugh.

Patting his good arm, we stayed there. Just watching our surroundings and waiting for Sophia to come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I had forgot about Glenn..... Whoops. I'm trying to make the chapters as long as possible.