Status: active for Now.

When the Dead Come Knocken.

Sixteen.

Carl's been shot.

The words stung my ears, first Sophia and now Carl. Things were not looking up for the group at all, so now we were on our way to a little farm in Georgia. A farm owned by a man named Hershal, a vet. Daryl was the first one there, the rest of us came second and T-dog was rushed into the house for medical help. I watched from a far as Daryl set up his tent.

carol set up her own tent not to far from the RV, Lori,Rick and Carl had their own tent near the house. How ever only Lori would the one sleeping In it. Andrea was staying with Carol, while Shane, dale, glenn and I were staying in the RV.

I was not happy about sharing a space slightly alone with Shane.

"I'm going out to search for Sophia." I looked at Daryl and nodded, he stood there for a second before huffing and walking away.

My eyes wandered over to the woman standing on the porch of the house, I swiftly made my way over and looked into the house. It was fairly near and nice.

"My name is Ivy Dix-." I paused. Dixon, was I still a Dixon? Was I ever a Dixon? "Ivy. Just call me Ivy " I held out my hand and the first woman took my hand.

"Maggie, this is beth my little sister." She pointed to the blonde standing next to her, I gave her a small smile and then looked over to Maggie.

"Is Carl going to be okay?" I asked while taking a seat on the bench.

"I hope so, that guy shane and our friend Otis are going out to get supplies." Maggie stated while sitting next to me. Beth had sent inside.

I didn't feel right about Shane going on a run with anyone, he wasn't right in the head and Otis just might not come back.

After a while, Shane and the man Otis exited the house and made their way to the car. Lori said her goodbyes to Shane and thanked Otis, my eyes narrowed at the way she acted with Shane. Shaking my head I looked over to see another woman watching Otis.

Her eyes met mine and I could see the tears.

"Patricia, and you?"

I looked up and smiled.

"Ivy."
The rest of the day was spend cleaning, helping with Carl and cooking food. Everyone was nervous about Shane and Otis, it had been all and was now pretty dark. Daryl had been out getting food and tracking Sophia the whole day until it got dark. He was now skinning squirlles and getting the fire ready to cook them, even though we had a stove inside.

"Their back!" Maggie yelled into the house and mostly everyone rushed out.

I slowly followed while willing my hands with the towel, the driver side opened and Shane stepped out. They waited, but no one else followed. I could hear Patricia start to cry when Otis didn't exit the car. Hershal patted her shoulder.

"We need to get the supplies inside and get this surgery started." Hershal spoke.

That was it, they wouldn't ask what happened to Otis. Where was he? My eyes narrowed at Shane as he walked into the house, shoving past me and I looked at the back of his head. Had no one else noticed the patch of hair missing from his scalp.

My hands balled into a fist as I stormed out of the house and past Dale.

I sat across from Daryl who had just finished skinning dinner, his eyes met mine and I looked at the fire.

"I'm moving into your tent." I spoke causing him to huff.

"The hell you ain't."

My eyes looked at him and narrowed, this man had balls.

"Yes I am, weather you like it or not. Would you rather me stay in an RV with a killer?" I leaned forward staring at Daryl, he leaned back.

"What?"

"Shane killed Otis, did you forget that Shane tried to take me as well. My still hurts a tad bit, Daryl. I'm not staying in that RV ." I leaned back as he nodded, he knew I was right. And I knew that he would protect me If it came down to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter.