Status: active for Now.

When the Dead Come Knocken.

Three.

My body was pressed against the wall, raising my arm I removed the sweat from my forehead, as cold as it was out side; things got hot real fast when you were on the move. My head rested against the wall as my left hand held on to the crow bar, it was the only thing keeping me alive.

I had made it closer to the high way and was looking for a ride when a horde had walked in my direction, I had to quickly make my way to the nearest apartment building in hopes that it would be slightly safe.

Slowly I made my way towards the door and looked out of the blood stained window, most of the walkers were gone. Some straggled behind while others started to walk in different directions, most likely in search of food. My hand rested on the door knob ready to make my move, I wanted to wait a few more minutes.

creek

My eyes snapped into the direction of the noise, I narrowed my eyes and the twisted the door knob. There about six walkers walking in my direction, arms out stretched. Blood stained shirts, some had no arms. Pushing the door open I stumbled into the light, catching the attention of others.

"Shit." I mumbled as I quickly made my way over to a car I had eyed.

The groans grew louder behind me as I got into the car and started the engine, it roared to life. My foot hit the gas hard leaving a cloud of smoke behind me.