Status: active for Now.

When the Dead Come Knocken.

Four.

I was able to drive until the car ran out of gas, how ever it left me stranded in the middle of no where. I had a map but seeing as I now had no car it was pretty much useless to have. Just one more thing for me to carry, I had enough cans of food in my bag to last me a month.

After taking a nice nap, I went through my things and then started on my way. I was going to follow the road until I found a city and some people, even though most of the people on this planet were now walkers. It was worth a try.

"There ain't no shame in trien somethin', a sexy thang like you can get what eva she wants. Right toots?"

I shook my head at the sound of Merles voice roaming in my mind, as much as he pissed me off to no end. He was useful, when ever I went to the bars with out Daryl, I would bring my body guard Merle. Though he always ended up in a fight and soon enough arrested, leaving me to get home alone. A smile formed on my face as I walked down the road, there wasn't a soul in sight.

I walked until I reached the end of the road. Leaving me at a fork as the sun started to go down, I had to pick one and fast. After a few minutes I picked the right and started to walk, as I walked I watched the sun lowers every minute. My hand dug into my pocket as I pulled out my cell phone, I clicked home and placed it to my ear.

I got the voice mail once again.

"Hey dirtbags, just in case your kicken back with a cold beer. I'm okay, I'm alive and I'm on my way home. I miss you both surprisingly, I can't wait to be in your arms Daryl. Merle, I want a beer so don't drink it all fat ass. Love you guys and I hope your safe."

I pressed the end button and shoved the phone back into my pocket, stopping for a quick second I looked at the sun as it vanished into the trees. And then I felt it, a hand wrapped around my mouth and a knife poked into my back

"Let's go for a walk."
♠ ♠ ♠
That last chapter was kind of rushed so very sorry.