Status: active for Now.

When the Dead Come Knocken.

Seven.

It happened fast.

One minute we were sitting there and the next, I was rushing him through the building making sure not to let him bleed all over me. Once we had gotten clear of walkers, we were able to put a hot iron to his wrist and stop the bleeding.

"I could have broke those chains Asshole." I spoke as we ran through the rest of the build and out of the nearest window.

"Nice to see your fine ass to, where's my brother?" He replied as we climbed down the fire escape and landed on the floor.

"I was hoping he was with you, I just got here."

Merle shook his head as he looked in a direction to go, pointing with his good hand, I nodded and followed after him. We ducked and doged through the city until we were able to fine a better spot to rest.

"Wait a damn minute, darlin'. Wasn't your ass in new York?" He looked at me baffled, smirking I patted his shoulder and looked out if the window.

"Merle we have to get out of here, my car is parked just outside of the city." Looking back at him, I saw that he was leaning against the wall with his eyes closed. "Merle, hey, are you seriously picking now to take a fucking nap."

My voice was just above a whisper.

"Relax, the door is blocked get some rest and stop being a Lil bitch." He muttered as his eyes closed once more.

I couldn't sleep, not now. I had to keep an eye on him and make sure nothing got in. How could anyone sleep at a time like this?.

It felt like hours until he finally woke up, the sun was starting to go down and I was starting to get hungry.

"Come in, let's go. We will go through the outer limits to get to the car." He up and looked pretty energized.

Nodding I followed after him.
"Will ya look at that suger fits, we got oursekf a free ride." He circled the van as I stared at it.

"I need my car, I have gear in it. Ammo and such " I watched him open the front door and smile.

"And its open, hop in bubble butt. Let's go get your car." He laughed as he got into the seat and started to hot wire the truck, there had to be a reason it was here. Who would leave something like this?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry everyone I'm like super tired and my phone is dying.