Status: active for Now.

When the Dead Come Knocken.

nine.

I had ran as fast as my legs would take me, I didn't bother to stop and kill any walkers that I had passed by; I didn't care how tired I really was. I just wanted to get to Daryl and be in his arms again.

The leaves crunched under my boots as I ran, I was getting closer then before and I was starting to see a clearing up a head. Bringing myself to a slow run, I found my self at the edge of the quarry looking down at a group of people.

I scowled while looking around, there was no way down but to jump into the quarry.

Sighing I looked back at the group. Narrowing my eyes I saw them placing bodies onto a truck and driving off, I saw Daryl standing amoungst them holding his cross bow and I immediately smiled. I felt the breeze hit my face as I looked back down at the quarry and then back over to the group where one person was starting and now pointing at me.

My heart quickened as a few pairs of eyes were now on me, I had one choice. Either jump or find a way and possibly miss him. My eyes looked back down, I could swim but it was the impact of the water that I wasn't looking forward to.

"Fuck it." I muttered as I walked back into the woods, gathering some space. Quickly I turned and went into a full sprint, recreating this choice as I ran. Twigs, leaves and grass crunched under my feet as I pushed my body off the cliff.

My body swayed in the air, I had no control of direction and the wind hit me hard. It felt like seconds that I was falling as I hit the water hard, my body was engolfed by the clear blue water. It was seconds before I started to thrash up towards the surface, my arms flaling in the for air.

My bag floated on the water as if nothing heavy was inside , my hand reached it and my head hit the surface. Gasping for air I pulled the face from my hair and looked towards the shore.

Guns.

There were a few guys pointing their guns at my head as I waided in the cool refreshing water. All the way to the left of the group was Daryl, standing frozen in shock as she sent him a smile.

"Can't a girl go for a swim with out having guns pointed at her head?" I watched as Daryl took the first step and crossed his arms.

"You stay in there any longer you gon' get sick, and I ain't taken care of ya." He spoke loud and clear causing everyone to look over to him.

Laughing I made my way towards the shore, once I reached it Daryl was the first in front of me. He took my bag as I wrapped my arms around his neck and planted a kiss on his lips. He didn't kiss back which didn't surprise me the least, but once I pulled away I saw that all eyes were on us.

And Daryl looked embarrassed.

-

Daryl had led me through the camp, we passed a girl leaning over a dead body, then a guy who was sitting next to a tree looking ready to die.

"What happened?" I asked as he lead me to his tent.

"I'll explain later." I watched as he ruffled around and pulled out his black shorts and a tank top. "Put them on, then meet me by the Rv." With out another word he left.

I watched the opening of the tent hoping for him to come back and at least comfort me, tell me he was glad that I was back and alive. Shaking my head of the thought I quickly yanked my wet clothing off and placed his dry ones on. They still had his scent on them, cologne and cigarettes. Something that oddly comforted me.

Leaving the tent with my things inside I made my way over to the Rv, I was able to take a good glance at Daryl. He hasn't changed much, still fit but dirty. My eyes glanced down to his hand instinctively and stopped in my track, he didn't have his ring on his finger. It looked like it hadn't been there for a while since his skin was becoming tan, chewing my inner cheek I caught his eye.

Quickly I looked at the man standing next to him and walked over to him, taking his had I shook it.

"My name is Ivy, sorry about the way I came in. I saw no other way of getting down here." I spoke.

He nodded with a smile.

"Rick."

Nodding I stole a glance at Daryl who was staring off into nowhere, shifting my weight and clearing my throat he finally look at the both of us; immediately knowing that rick wanted to know the story.

"What?" He looked between both of us.

"Care to explain of how you know each other?" Rick asked smoothly and I could tell that he was the man who made the big choices.

Daryl rubbed the back of his neck, my eyes narrowed at him. After the years we knew each other and the years that we have been married, not once did he ever get embarred of us. Looking over to Rick I took a small step closer to Daryl who faced me.

"I'm his wife." I stated before slamming my fist right into his shoulder causing him to grunt in pain. "Never thought someone could be so embarrassed of it either, I should have stayed with Merle. At least my company was welcomed and missed."

With out another word I stalked off to find someone to help.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for any errors.

Not such a happy reunion. She goes out of her way to find him and this is how he acts! Good lord daryl what is wrong with you?

Oh don't worry... There is another twist. :)

Hint- Separation

But I won't tell you when!!