Life of the Assassins

Life Of the Assassin's part 10

Altair pulls away and asks" Is that Proof Enough For you?... Sapphire Says" ye yes it is I Fell The Same About you She Shyly Kisses Him Back... Altair Blushes And Says" I Am Glad I Don't Want to Over Step My Bonders I Will Be Onset I Have Never Ben In Love With anyone Before My Old Master Seed Love Was Weakness But I Don't Believe that I Think Love Makes You Stronger... Sapphire Says" I Agree With you I Love You Altair... Altair says" I am Glad I Could Not Hide My Felling anymore That's Why I Told you This know... Sapphire Says" Its The Same Thing For Me too I Just...
Altair Says" You Don't Have To Be Afraid I Will Never Betray you... Sapphire Says" I Know But I Can't Help it... Altair Says" I Know It's Not But You Can Trust Me I Know That You Know That... Sapphire Says" yes I do know that She Hugs Him... Altair Hugs Her Back Gently Being Aware Of Her Ingres... Sapphire says" thank you Altair... Altair says" your welcome I am just glad that you are ok...
Sapphire says" thank you Altair you are a true friend... Altair says" any time and your wounds are healing up nicely you will be back up on your feet soon... Sapphire says" that's good I hate not being able to help... Altair says" I know how that feels I hat it but you help me throw it... Sapphire says" I know but its heard... Altair says" I know but I will be here I will all ways be right here for you... Sapphire blushes and says" thank you Altair that helps a lot it really does... Altair smiles and says" I am glad then I am so happy I know that you know that you could have died but you did not... Sapphire says" I would have if it was not for you she kisses Altair on the lips... Altair blushes and kisses her back having no fear left after a Fu minuets he bricks the kiss then Altair says" I am sorry I should not have... Sapphire says" its ok I am the one ho kiss you... Altair Blushes and says" I don't want to overstep my bonders... Sapphire says" you won't trust me I love you Altair she kisses him on the lips... Altair Blushes and dos nothing at first... Sapphire kisses Altair on the neck... Altair gasps and his body twitches... Sapphire says" your sensitive here aren't you she licks at his neck...
Altair body twitches even more and he says" I have an old scar on my neck so yes I it is very sensitive he blushes as he says that... Sapphire says" I can see the scar how did you get this scar?...
... Altair says" Templar gat the jump on me and he tried to kill me with his sword if I head not dogged I would have died in the end I was left with a scar it does not hurt though... Sapphire says" that's good she smiles at him... Altair blushes then he grabs her by the arm and switches their pashing he is on top of her and he kisses her on the neck... Sapphire gasps and her back arches she blushes... Altair smiles and laughs then he says" it après that I am not the only one how's neck is sensitive to touch... Sapphire says" that's not fare Altair she blushes... Altair says" I know that he lays on her but not putting all his what on her... Sapphire hugs Altair and says" not know but once I am held I do want you she Blushes... Altair blushes and says" and I want you To sapphire he smiles at her...thay both fall to sleep... the next morning later... Sapphire wakes up and yens she starches... Altair wakes up right after her he groans and says"it's to early to be up Sapphire go back to sleep... Sapphire says" I know but once I am up I am up... Altair says" ok I get it he gets up and yens... Sapphire asks" did you sleep well Altair?... Altair says" yes I did sleep ok thank you, Sapphire, how did you sleep?... Sapphire says"I sleep ok thank you for everything... Altair says" your welcome Sapphire Just Promise Me that you won't Do Something That Stupid Again Ok?... Sapphire says" ok I Won't I Promise Altair She Smiles at Him then she kisses him... Altair kisses her back loving her touch...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}...{phantom blade}...{Raven}...{Ron}...(woman)...(loyal)...(Daughter)