Life of the Assassins

Life of the Assassin's Part 12

Altair asks" Sapphire Did Raven Seem Angry to you? Why Is that?... Sapphire says" He Did Look Angry She calls him up to her... Raven Says" You Wanted to see me, Sapphire?... Sapphire says" Lesson To Me Raven Why wore you angry?... Raven says" I Love you, Sapphire, Why Don't you see That... Sapphire says" Raven You and I know ether Sense We wore kids But I Never Loved you... Ron says" But Why? I Love you So Much Isn't That Enough?... Sapphire says" Raven I Didn't love you I Never have I Love Altair he Mack's me happy I Am sorry but You Are Like a Bother to me I Could Never Love you Like I Do Altair So Try to understand... Raven Says" But I Don't Understand You Could Love Me But Instead you Fall in Love With A Outsider I know he Is one of us But he is still an Outsider to me... Raven says" But I loved you I Would Have Done anything For you... Sapphire says" I Am Sorry Raven But I Love Altair Not You Pleas understand... Raven says" but I don't understand... Sapphire says" I don't want you to be a problem so you will repast my diction as the leader of this family... Raven says" yes leader... Sapphire says" good your dismast Raven go help you bother Ron... Raven walks away in anger and frustration... Altair says"let's keep an eye on him just to be save I know he is loyal to you but I just want to be save... Sapphire says" I know Altair don't wear about him... Altair says" I will try not to wear but no promises yet at least... Sapphire laughs and says" I ax packet nothing less... Altair Laughs And says" Neither do I He Smiles... Sapphire Leads Altair Into her Room Were They Show Ether how Much they Love Ether The In Tier Night They Mack love After a while They Fall Asleep The Next Morning... Altair Wakes up And Plays With Sapphires Hair... Sapphire Slowly wakes up Hum? Morning Handsome... Altair Smiles And says" Morning Beautiful... Sapphire Blushes And Asks" How long was I... Altair says" Not Long Don't Weary He Gets Up And Gets Her Clothes And Hands Them to Her... Sapphire says Thank you She Gets Driest... Altair Finds his Clothes and gets Direct And says" so Shall we go?... Sapphire says" yes Let's go she walks downstairs and sees Raven... Ron says" All Of the Assassins Have Ben Given There Missions My Leader... Sapphire says" Good Try To Find More Request... Ron Says" Yes My Leader Oh I Found This The Templars have Taken this From the archives Its A weapon Will you two Pleas Try to get it Back We Might Be Able To Finger out Were its weakness is Altair and Sapphire go out of the hideout and they start looking for the weapon Sapphire asks" what do you think this weapon issued for?... Altair says" I don't know but whatever its used to cant be good we must find it and fast... Sapphire says" right let's go and find it quickly... While they are walking around they see the templates Sapphire says" ho no that weapon can kill my dragon fried this is something we need to get rid off help me destroy it Altair... Altair says" we will but let's wait till they leave first... Sapphire says" right we what till nightfall then we destroy the weapon... night falls both Altair and Sapphire go to the weapon and take it apart once it's gone they go home... Sapphire says" good know my friend will be safe lets head back to the hideout and let tell Ron what we did he will half to deal with not knowing how to destroy the weapon it was too risky any I know it was the right thing to do I will never put any of my friends in danger like that... Altair says" I believe that Sapphire I really do he smiles at her...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}...{phantom blade}...{Raven}...{Ron}...(woman)...(loyal)...( )