Life of the Assassins

Life of the Assassin's part 14

Altair gets shot again by an arrow he keeps moving trying not to think about the pain he is in... Shadow pulls Altair into some hay they hide till the Templars leave... The Templar says" he could not have gone far find him they leave to find him... Shadow peeks out and says" come on fallow me Altair him walks into the ale... Altair fallows him and holds his shoulder since the other arrow is stuck in the back of his shoulder... Shadow says" here he opens a door to and a Bandon house... Altair walks into the house... Shadow shouts the door and asks" d do you want me to pull the arrows out?... Altair says" yes I would but I cant reach them... Shadow says ok ill pull the one out of your back first he grabs the arrow And pulls it out... Altair holds his breath and holds back a yell of pain... Shadow says" ok know the arrow in your shoulder he grabs it and pulls it out... Altair wins when it is pulled out he Breaths deep... Shadow clines his wounds and bandages them then he asks" are you ok?... Altair says" yes ill be all right thanks for the help lesson when it has combed down you can follow if you wish to... Shadow says" were to?... Altair says" to a place not far from here...Shadow says" I would like to lure how to climb like you do... Altair laughs and says" then you will fallow me when all goes silent... Shadow says" ok rest up for know it's going to be a while before this city goes's quiet... Altair nodes he sits agents a wall he rests his eyes... Shadow asks" so your an assassin?... Altair says" yes I am is that so surprising?... Shadow says" No its just I have never seen an assassin before... Altair says" I see and it seems its quiet know fallow me and do as I do he leaves the house... Shadow fallows him... Altair sees the Templars grading the gate he bows his head and puts his hands to gather looking like a monk... Shadow copy's him... Altair says" good know fallow me this way... Shadow dos once out of the mane city he asks know what?... Altair says" follow me he walks normally and he gets to the castle Then he says" you may fallow me inside but don't say anything till I tell you ok?... Shadow says" ok I gat it Wow O.o That's a big Castle... Altair laughs And walks inside... Shadow fallows him... Altair sees Sapphire and bows master...Sapphire says" you don't need to be so formal Altair... Altair says" I am only respiting you in the same way you repast me anyway I think I may have found another assassin his name is shadow... Shadow dowse his head and says" h he hello... Sapphire says" don't be afraid you are in no danger here young man so do you wish to be like us if so are you shore because you cant go back If do so choose wisely... Shadow says" I don't have any were ales to go I am not sure I would even be able to be an assassin I don't think I am cut out for it but if you will have me I will keep you safe you and the creed with my life... Sapphire says" well said young nove she smiles... Over 5 days or so Shadow Became a Fine loyal Assassin... Altair says" You Have Past all of My expatiations You are A every loyal Assassin and it is my owner As your teacher to formally welcome you into the creed as a full assassin Contras Shadow...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}...{phantom blade}...{Raven}...{Ron}...(woman)...(Daughter)...(loyal)...