Life of the Assassins

Life of the Assassin's part 15

Sapphire says" ok Altair you have a mission it's very dangerous so be every careful ok?... Altair says" I will I promise Sapphire ill be ok don't weary about me ill be fine he smiles and rubs her belly gently and says" I will be ok he leaves to do his mission... Sapphire says"it's been 20 minutes something happened Raven I need you to go look for his pleas... Raven Says" f f fine he leaves 15 minutes he spots Altair in a Templar dungeon being tormented even if he wanted to help Altair with he didn't there was no way he was going throe though grads he didn't want to try either so he left what he didn't know was Altair sow him before he passed out apron retuning he says, leader, I could not find Altair I fear he may have been kill or worse... Sapphire tells him to leave she call Ron in... Ron says" master?... Sapphire says" Altair has gone missing I fear the Templars may have him find him Ron pleas... Ron says" I will not fall you my lade he leaves and stars to look 14 minutes later he finds him in a Templar dungeon and whispers Altair can you hear me?... Altair says" ba barley it hurts to breathe... Ron manages to open the cell window he unlocks the chins and picks Altair up and says" Altair hand on he carry's him back to the hideout LEADER HES HURT BADLY!... Sapphire says" says QUICKLY GET Naketa! I will stay with him... Ron says" right he runs off to go get her Naketa! Altair is hurt come Quickly!... Naketa Grabs her Meds and Bandages Needles and thread and fallows Ron to were sapphire is she sees Altair and says" ho my he is not in good shape She Looks at his wounds... Altair Wins in pain gaaa... Sapphire says"it's all right your ok I am right here I know it hurts... Naketa starts to cline his wounds... Altair flinches as his wounds are cline... Naketa says" there that's it all done keep him inside he will need plenty of rest... Sapphire watches him sleep she never once leaves his side she watches his study breathing filly she see him waking up... Altair says" gowns in pain he looks around and realizes where he is he sees sapphire and says" Sapphire? h how did i... Sapphire says" Ron found you just in time he carried you here your every lucky he found you when he did are you ok?... Altair says" yes other then the pain I am in ill be ok I thing gaaa... Sapphire asks" what happened Altair?... Altair says"I was knockout from behind I have heard him but will I was in there I did see raven I gas he didn't help me then... Sapphire says"I knew it Naketa Ron stay with Altair I need a word with Raven... bother Naketa and ron stay with Altair and tend to his wounds... Sapphire yells" RAVEN COME HERE NOW!... Raven says" yes sa... Sapphire slaps him and yells YOU LIED! YOU LEFT HIM IN A CELL WITH THE TEMPLIERS TO DIE! HOW COULD YOU ALTAIR IS A PART OF THE FAMILY NOW!... raven flinches back and says"I don't see him as family I don't see why you trust him he is an outsider and we know nothing about him he needs to leave or die... Sapphire says" I trusted you hell Altair trusted you Raven look him away... Ron dos as she orders... Sapphire sits by Altair and says " rest Altair... Altair continues to sleep allowing his inheres to heal...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}...{phantom blade}...{Raven}...{Ron}...(woman)...(loyal)...(Daughter) )