Life of the Assassins

Life of the Assassin's part 17

Altair tacks care of his li'ttle girl will Sapphire sleeps... Roes starts to cry... Altair says" hus know its all right little one... Roes comes down felling safe she falls back to sleep... Altair smiles and says" I will Protect you and your mother I Promis you he puts Roes back into her crib and lays down by sapphire... Sapphire wakes up after a Fu minuets to feed Roes then they all happily sleep the next morning... Sapphire wakes up she yans and says"it's going to be a very long day to day she picks up Roes... Altair slowly wakes up he stretches then follows Sapphire down stars He sees raven and says" one just one wrong move towards my wife and child and ill kill you... Raven looks at sapphires baby wishing it was his instead of Altairs his anger starts to get worse but he doesn't mack a move knowing Sapphire will not stop Altair from Protecting his child or sapphire herself he backs away... Altair asks" Sapphire habibata (my love) what should we do know?... Sapphire says" fist we will as a family Should Eat she smiles... Altair says" yes that Would be a good start... Everyone in the Creed eats together... Roes cry... Altair asks" what's the matter little one?... Rose holds out her brands and says" Papa... Sapphire says" she calls you papa she said her first word... Altair goes over to her and holds her and says" yes Little one I am your father he hugs her gently... Roes Giggles as her father's hair tickets her... Altair can't help but smile he was happy with his family he then puts her in a high chair... everyone sits down to gather and passes the food down to the others... Everyone eats.. roes eats to but she likes to play with her food she giggles... Sapphire couldn't help but smile at their child then she looks at Altair and puts her hand on his... Altair smiles he puts his other hand over her as he smiles at his family... Ron says" let me know if you two want me to watch Roes I will watch over her when you two are Bizzy... Sapphire says" I will Ron and thank you that will help us both... Altair says" but I think we will do ok but as Sapphire sad thank you... Ron says" you are both welcome I am glad our family has gate bigger by one member... Sapphire picks roes up and clines her face gently then she says" she is going to need a bath... Altair asks" do you want me to give her a bath?... Sapphire says" no its ok I need one any ill tack her then ill put her in her crib for a nap... Altair says" alright ill tack over after you then he smiles... Sapphire caries roes upstairs and into the bathroom where she gives the baby a bath... Ron smiles and says you truly do mack her happy Altair keep being you... Altair says"I will its just I am still scared I won't be a good father... Ron says" your doing a good job so far don't worry even if I don't know your real father I think he would be very proud of you... Altair says" do you really think so?... Ron says" on what Sapphire has told me your Weapons belonged to your father so did your armor I say you have made him very proud on how far you have come... Altair says" thank you that means a lot to me you guys are apart of my family I want you to know Ron I trust you to keep Roes safe... Ron smiles and says"I will keep her safe...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}...{phantom blade}...{Raven}...{Ron}...(woman)...(loyal)...(Daughter)