Life of the Assassins

Life Of the Assassin's Part 6

Altair Gasps Wen His Back Is Touch He Try's to Pull Away From Sapphire But Cant... Sapphire Releases him and says" Follow me Altair And That's An Order... Altair does as he is told and Sights as he Fallows her... Sapphire Leads Altair into her Room and says" Tack Your Armor and Shirt off and Sit over Their Pleas... Altair dos as She says He Tacks his Armor off Then his Shirt Then he sits on her Bed... Sapphire Gets Some Median A Needle And thread Then She walks Behind Altair and says"
This Is Going to hurt so I Ask you To Stay Still Pleas... Altair Says" All right... Sapphire Puts Some Median on the Large cut on his Back... Altair Gasps in Pain But He Does Not Move... Sapphire Threads The Needle And Be Gins to Sow the Ignore Up... Altair Gripes The Blanket And Try's Not To Scrim Out in Pain... Sapphire Says" There All dome She Rapes it up And says" Leave your Armor
And Off Hun Tell, This Healed Understand?... Altair says" yes I Understand May I Go Now?... Sapphire says" Yes and I Believe Ron Wanted To talk to you... Altair nodes and Picks up His Armor And shirt And Go's to his room he Puts his armor and Shirt Down on the Ground Then he Go's to Ron's Room and says" You Wanted to see me?... Ron says" yes you now our leader does not like being lied to... Altair says" I do now that but I don't want weary her so I lay Sapphire does not half to weary about me... Ron says" your wrong she will weary no matter what you do you are apart
of are family now and what I am about to tell you' you didn't hear from me understand?... Altair says" ok shore... Ron says" Sapphire likes you and I mean like likes she was in love before but... Altair says" but what?... Ron says" but her husband betrayed us he was a Templar when we Sapphire found out she went to talk to him about 8 minutes later he attack her if we did not get there when we did he would half kill her, in the end, Sapphire could not kill him I had to kill him for her to keep her safe Altair Are leader Sapphire is in love with you... Altair stars At Ron in shock then he says" wh why me?... Ron says" I don't know why it's not my place to ask so forgive me Altair but you head to now... Altair says" thank you and I won't tell anyone about this you have my word, Ron... Ron says" Good you can leave Rest well Altair... Altair walks back to his room he sits on his bed and thinks... back with Sapphire she sights she spots Ron and says" Ron come in here for a minute, please... Ron dos and says" yes mam?... Sapphire says" you can use my name you now that... Ron says" my Apologue Sapphire what is it that you need?... Sapphire says" do you think Altair knows?... Ron asks" knows what?... Sapphire says" if he knows how I fell about him do you think he knows?... Ron says" I don't think he does why do you?... Sapphire says" no I do not thank you, Ron, that is all you may return to your room... Ron says" as you command Sapphire he leaves her room and walks back to his room then he sights in relief and says" that was to close for comfort o well she will now sooner or later but she just won't find out from me that's all I know he lays down and goes to sleep... {Next day later}... All The Assassins Wake up and Cline Up Their New Home Once Done hay All Report to there Leader... Sapphire Says" Alight First Lets Mack Shore Mo Templars Show up Here Ron Tack your Bother Raven And Drake Such All the Heeding Spots... Ron says Under Stood Lets Go you three... They Fallow him... Sapphire Gives Some of her Assassin to Killing Missions Sapphire /Altair And The Rekeys Are the Only Ones Left In The Hideout... Sapphire asks" How is your Back Altair?... Altair says" its healing But I Cant Sleep on it... Sapphire says" Give it time It Will Be Better Before You know it... Altair Says" I Hope sow I Hat Siting And Doing Nothing It Drives me Crazy... Sapphire Laughs" And Says" I Fell the Same Way When I Get Hurt Like That It Sucks Trust me... Altair Laughs and says" I Will Never again Lay to you Again that's For Shore... Sapphire says" That's Good to Hear Altair I Would Heat to loos A Skilled Assassin Such As your Self You Are Strong...
♠ ♠ ♠
{Eagle}...{assassin}...{assassinated}...{phantom blade}...{Raven}...{Ron}...(woman)...(loyal)...(Daughter)