Status: I know there is a lot of errors in the story. I haven't been able to find them. If you see any please let me know.

Little Red Riding Hood

Prologue

The moon is shining brightly above the night sky, and the stars are sparkling around. Everything looks so peaceful. There is a town away from the woods, filled with people inside the buildings all safe and sound. But that is until one familiar sound is heard from the dark woods. A howl. Birds flew out of the trees from the sound. Every animal in the woods are afraid of this creature. The black figure ran through the bushes and head towards the riverside.

In the farm, there are sheep scramble around their pen, crying out in fright as a dark shadow ran through the grass.

A howl was heard in the cold air. A dark figure ran through the woods. A dark wolf with gold eyes that glow in the dark. His fur is fluffy, and very dark with gray highlights. This wolf is bigger than any other normal wolf of the woods. The Wolf sniffed the air and made a growl, he ran down the hill as he is following his nose. An arrow aims near him, but hits the tree. The Wolf growled and turned to see a man on his horse with a crossbow. This man is a hunter of the town.

"You will no longer be in the town of mine, Wolf!" He said aiming his weapon at the Wolf. The Wolf snarled at him in hatred. "You've been eating our farm animals, trying to kill our children. And you must be stopped!" The Wolf growled a little at the man.

"You've killed my kind, Huntsman. But, you will not defeat me with that object!" The Wolf says in a deep, threatening voice. "I will return to town and kill you. Same goes with your human mate and the human cub." The Huntsman wrapped his finger around the trigger to shoot. The Wolf growled some more. "The three pigs are lucky to escape me, but your kind won't be so lucky to escape me. I will hunt one of you down! But, you are the first who is going to die..." He then launched at the Huntsman who pulled the trigger and noises from the Wolf is heard as he fought with the Huntsman, and the raven crows fly out of the trees and cry out noises.

Not much later, the townspeople are waiting for the hero to return with the Wolf who could be dead by now, but instead there is a Woodsman on his horse. He is holding a brown hat that is torn. There is no Huntsman with the Woodsman. Mothers held their children close to them. Something happened in the woods.

"Is the Wolf dead?" A man asks. The Woodsman throws the hat to the ground. "No..."

"The Huntsman is...?" A woman asked, and the Woodsman nodded sadly. Some people lowered their heads, and men took off their hats.

"His wife should know about this." The other woman said.

"I will take care of that." The Woodsman said as he guides his horse to the street to find the cottages that is near the town. Everyone watched him in silent.

In the house of the Huntsman, a woman, waiting for her husband to return, but there is a knock on the door. The woman rushed over to the door, after she opened it, there is the Woodsman. Telling the now widowed woman the bad news, the woman broke into tears. The Woodsman apologized to her and left her alone. Closing the door, the woman turned back to see the wooden crib where her baby girl is sleeping in.

"My dearest husband...our little Red must be safe from that Wolf." She says as she picked up the baby who cooed. "Me and your mother will protect Red together. And same goes with the Woodsman... That Wolf must be stopped."

The Wolf is on top of the boulder to see the view of the town. His yellow eyes glowed in anger, his left side near the eye is bleeding a little from the fight. The Huntsman is no more. The hero is gone. Still, the Wolf knows that if he ever goes near the town as long as the Woodsman is around, he will be dead for sure. The Wolf will return someday. And no one will stop him...