Transcendence

Serenity wants nothing more than to go back home. Her kind, the Immortals, possessed gifts of the elements. This power, as well as their life-force, was contained in a sacred stone worn on their bodies. If these stones were to be destroyed, so would the immortal being. Fascinated by this race and the abilities they obtained, the great king Thane asked for an alliance. However, it wasn't an alliance he truly wanted.

One by one, the Immortals, tricked and deceived by Thane, became a dying race due to a new force called Slayers, specifically designed to deliver their demise. Humans wanted a world where everyone was equal, and to do so the Immortals would have to disappear.

Now, only Serenity and her sister Sonia are the last of their royal family; they are the runway princesses who escaped an ambushed execution. A series of events causes Sonia to disappear and Serenity to be captured. It does not help that while Serenity is in captivity, she is judged according to the reckless actions of young Sonia.

As her captivity is prolonged, Serenity is faced with new enemies and realizations of underlying and sinister plans at work. She is torn between difficult choices that side with the enemy but benefit the collective, in due course creating friction between sisterly bonds; will she risk losing the only family she has left to achieve an idealistic vision?

T H E---S E A---T R A P P E D---A M O N G ---W A L L S
A---F L A M E---E N G U L F I N G---T H E ---W O R L D
struggling for what can be
  1. Merciful
    Serenity
  2. Dwelling
    Sonia
  3. Betrayal
    Serenity
  4. Guilt
    Sonia
  5. Restricted
    Serenity