Time to Escape

I've been on a semi-lucid dream/intentional daydreaming kick lately. The stories here are just what I remember from my dreams and what I come up with while daydreaming and/or fantasizing before I go to sleep.
I must warn you, most of these will be of the "mature" variety, meaning sexual content and/or violent scenarios. Read at your own discretion!
Updates will most likely be very slow to come, mainly because my life tends to get hectic randomly and I run out of daydream/sleep time and therefore some fantasies will take a few sessions to form into a complete chapter.(You may notice a few shorter chapters(choppy, short, moment-to-moment fantasies that are never fulfilled on their own) finally consolidate into one when I'm finally sure it's consistent.)
Also, I know my writing could use some work, I try to be as descriptive as I can, especially when describing my own dreams/fantasies, but if you have any suggestions for how I can improve my descriptions or even if you think you might have something to prompt me with, please feel free to comment and let me know :)
These stories are mostly just an outlet for me to get them out of my head, but since I decided to post them publicly I would like to hear feedback on what the readers think and maybe how I can make it feel more real for you guys(if you want that lol, after all they are just MY fantasies but if you're reading it something appeals to you so let me know and I'll post more like it).
Long story short, it would be nice to have some feedback, because admittedly it's JUST A TINY BIT awkward posting your private fantasies on a public website and I'd like to know you guys don't think I'm a weirdo or something, haha
  1. Him.
    He appeared one night and she couldn't shake him...