Love Bites

Introduction

Gerard Way was your typical teenage boy. Well, I guess you could say that. He was 18 and had a love of music. He had dark hair, which was quite long for a guy; pale skin as he hardly ever set foot outside of his bedroom in the basement. And of course, he had the annoying little brother.
Mikey Way was slightly withdrawn, but easily excited. He looked up to his big brother and wished to get into his circle of friends. He was the nerdy one with thick spectacles. He was tall and incredibly skinny- the opposite to his brother.
Gerard, even though he never seemed to venture outside, somehow was the popular one of the two brothers. I guess you could say Mikey was somewhat jealous.
*
Mikey ran down the school steps, looking terrified, yet excited. Stumbling on the bottom step, he arrived at his brothers car. Gerard said nothing to him. He often came out of school like this. The weirdo.
“Gerard! There’s a new girl at school and guess what?”
Gerard rolled his eyes as he started up the car. “You fancy her?”
“Hell no! She’s a vampire!”
“Don’t be silly” Gerard said.
“I’m being serious! I saw her fangs and everything! And she wouldn’t come outside at first, and then when she did, she wouldn’t come out of the shade!” Mikey exclaimed, almost bouncing on his seat.
Gerard ignored his brother; Mikey had an over active imagination. They were silent for the rest of the journey.
When they pulled up, there was already another car in the driveway, however, there was still enough room for Gerard to park.
“Looks like Ray and Bob are here” Gerard mumbled, slipping out of the car.
“Can I hang out with you guys?” Mikey asked, jumping out of the car and running to catch up with Gerard, who was now at the front door.
“No”
“Awww why not”
“Because you are a freak”
“Hey! You can’t talk! Just look at you!”
“Well, why would you want to hang out with me then?” Gerard smirked, showing off his white teeth.
Mikey scowled.
Gerard walked down to the basement, shutting and locking the door behind him so Mikey couldn’t follow him down.