Status: A new story

Under the Sparkling Stars

Chapter Two

"You okay man?"

Brian asked me as I stood in the studio with my hand through the wall. I shook my head and took my hand out groaning at the blood dripping from it.

"No. She broke up with me" I muttered , my heart breaking again.

Brian sigh and walked up to me , he patted my shoulder in a sympathetic way. "Sorry man. That sucks"

"You have no idea"

I have tried calling her and I have tried sending her flowers with "I'm Sorry" messages but she has not responded to anything.

I know I need to give to her time but it's difficult. I miss her already and I've only been away from her for a day.

Sighing I sat down on the sofa and waited for the rest of the guys to come for our rehearsal. Tour was in a month's time and I hope I don't have to do it alone.

I hope she forgives me. I hope she'll love me again and I hope she'll agree to go on tour with me before this month runs out.

The guys streamed in , and all stood still when they saw my facial expression. I wasn't in the mood to answer their questions and stood up rubbing my face.

"Okay , we have a lot of work" I muttered and walked to my booth. I watched them scatter into their booths , confusion written on their faces from the lack of conversation.

"I wrote a new song" I muttered casting a glance at the guys.

"What?" Jimmy asked me , frowning "We have one month left before tour. Now you want us to fucking learn a new song?"

I clenched my jaw , "Yes Jimmy I do. You wanna know why? Because I lost the love of my life and I'll do anything to get her back including write a song for her"

"Let us hear it man" Zacky said , his eyes filled with sympathy.

Swallowing I started singing the song.

A lonely road , crossed another cold state line.....

The song ended and because of the emotions I've put into singing it Brian suggested we take a break.

I checked my phone again , and almost started crying right then and there when I saw the written "no messages"

"I'm sorry man. I didn't know you guys broke up. Otherwise I wouldn't have said anything"

I swallowed and shook my head at Jimmy , "it's not your fault. I screwed up. I lost her and now I have to live with the consequences"

"Lara is a forgiving person. She'll forgive you"

I rubbed my tired eyes and nodded at the lanky drummer , "I hope so."