Status: A new story

Under the Sparkling Stars

Chapter Five

"So she agreed to go to the family thing?" Zacky asked me with his eyebrows raised.

"Yeah can you believe it?"

"She's a forgiving girl. Don't screw it up"

I sigh and stared at the wall in front of me. I still couldn't believe she's willing to go with me to my family's gathering and dinner tonight.

"She said she has already forgiven me. But she's having trouble trusting me again."

"You didn't....yell at her for that .... right?"

I frowned , "no. Why the fuck would I do that?"

"You're known for your anger issues man , and I'm not trying to anger you"

Sighing , I swallowed and looked at the black haired man , "I told her I'm okay with it. I'm gonna wait for her , and while I'm waiting I will prove my love to her and I will prove to her that I'm still to trust"

"You really want her back don't you?"

"More than anything. Zack... fuck ... I miss her man. I sound like a fucking wuss but I really do miss her"

He nodded and slapped me on my shoulder , "can I ask you something? Why did you do it?"

"Cheat?"

"Yes"

"Fuck man... You remember Dylan?"

"Lara's ex?"

"Yeah. He saw me the day I cheated on her. Like 2 hours before that. He told me that he'll get her back , and that she deserves better than me. You know my insecurities when it comes to her. I know she deserves better , and when he told me that he'll get her back I got scared and any logic I had washed away"

"Matt , you're really fucking stupid. She loves you , and if she thought for one second that she deserved better , she wouldn't have stuck around for 5 years"

I frowned and cast my eyes down , "I know. I fucked up , I lost logic. It's fucking his fault. He's always trying to smuggle with my head and this time I let it get to me"

"Well , her agreeing to go to a family gathering with you is a big step"

"She doesn't want my mom to know we broke up. I highly doubt it's a big step"

"She doesn't want your mom to know you broke up? That means she's not entirely sure she wants to be broken up with you."

Swallowing I listened to his words

Is it true?