Status: A new story

Under the Sparkling Stars

Chapter Eight

"You're fucking twisted" Kara uttered making me roll my eyes.

She hates the fact that I'm willing to give Matt another chance.

"If it was you , and Brian was the one who cheated would you have given him another chance?"

Kara glared and shut her mouth , "it's not the same"

"Why not?" I challenged

She stammered and then sigh , "fine. I get it. But hon I'm just watching out for you. Imagine how I should feel when my best friend woke me up 2 in the morning crying her eyes out standing in the rain on my doorstep. I don't want him to hurt you again"

"I doubt he will Kars. He made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes."

"His mistake fucking broke you Lara!"

"I know that but I decided to forgive him , and I'm willing to give him another chance so please just be happy for me. if giving him is a mistake let me make that mistake okay? Be a friend Kara , support me"

She sigh and nodded sending me a small smile "alright , I will."

"Okay come on. The guys are getting impatient"

She giggled and nodded letting me walk in front. We were on our way to the studio after buying exactly four boxes of pizza for the guys.

"Baby!!" Brian yelled and pushed past all the men to hug Kara. I smiled but felt jealousy bubble in my core.

I wanted that back with Matt.

My Matt
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SORRY for the long long long wait.

But I am back and it's good to be back

Leave me those comments please :)