Processsed

Processed

The moonlight and chilly air created the eerie mood that I found myself accustomed to. I approached the man slowly, making sure not to make any noise. His back was turned to me and he was huddling over a trash bag, talking in a hushed but frantic tone.

"Give me your wallet and nobody has to get hurt!", I hurried the words out of my mouth.

I didn't want to be here for any longer than I needed to be. My pistol was held to the back of the man's head. His green muscle shirt revealed quite bulky arms. From the waist down, he wore camouflage cargo pants and black military style boots. I gripped my gun tighter.

"Hurry up! I don't want to use this thing but I will if I have to."

He stood up quickly to meet my eyes. The skin around his eyes were so black that they seemed to be decaying. An absolutely horrifying smile filled with glowing yellow teeth made me question who I was messing with. The smell of his heavy breath didn't help. It reeked of death, as if he were a cannibal. I froze as he got nearer to me. Surprisingly, he didn't attack. Instead, he calmly grabbed the hand that I was using to hold my pistol and aimed it towards his eye.

"What I want you to do...", he spoke in a completely insane and quivering voice.

"...Is pull the trigger. After that, go tell your mother, your father, and your friends about what you've done. See what they think. Realize that after you've killed me, you've become me. Either that, or I'll take the pistol from you and you'll end up like him."

He pointed to the bag that he was previously standing over. The head of a probably innocent man stuck out of the opening. It was covered in blood. A single stab wound was in the center of it's forehead and bite marks covered it's ears and cheeks. My stomach didn't hesitate to turn.

"Go ahead, make your choice...before someone makes it for you.", he whispered in my ear.