Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

A Photo Kiss on the Day We Met

I shivered against the cold wind and tugged my beanie down over my hair further. I hated the cold and it was freezing out today. I got to the arts building, bouncing up and down on my toes as I anxiously waited for Justin. He had asked me to wait outside for him, and of course, he was late on the coldest day. “Hey, sorry,” Justin said, running up the steps to me. He was holding a coffee, sipping it gingerly.
“You made me wait outside so you could stop and not get me coffee?” I asked, glaring at my friend. “Heh, heh, yeah. I didn’t know what you’d want?” he said, smiling sheepishly.
“Liar,” I mumbled and walked into the building. “Kells, wait up!” I rolled my eyes and headed up the steps towards our art studio.
I smiled at Oli, who was already there, and actually like a work of art himself. “Hey Kellin; hey Justin,” he said and smiled as he got out his supplies. Oli wanted to be a tattoo artist. “Hi,” Justin said. “Kellin, what if I buy you lunch?” he asked and set his coffee down on his table. “Why would I want to go to lunch with you Justin? You made me wait outside,”
He pouted and watched me as I set up my easel, getting some paint and brushes. “Please, I said I’m sorry,” I laughed and nodded, going to pour some water into a bowl. “Yea, where do you wanna go?” I shrugged, smiling, and got my canvas from the art closet.
“Hi sweeties,” Ms. Nichols said as she walked into the studio, followed by Matty, Hannah, and Tay. There was a ‘hi’ from everyone, and then we all started to get to work. “Hey baby,” Hannah said and kissed Oli’s lips. They had been together forever, and were a really adorable couple. Sometimes for projects, they would take turns tattooing each other.
“Hi love,” he said, smiling. I averted my eyes, not wanting to intrude, and set my canvas on the easel….

I didn’t actually go to lunch with Justin; his girlfriend called. So instead, I stayed back in class, trying to get more of my landscape done….
I looked up as someone walked up to me, standing beside my easel. “I’m sorry to bother you,” the boy said as I looked up at him. And hot damn, he was attractive. “Hi, sorry, I’m Vic,” he said and offered me a dazzling smile. “Hi. I’m Kellin,” I said back and shamelessly looked him over. He had on a pair of tight grey jeans and a black button-down with black Vans. He dressed like he cared.
“Can I help you?” I asked, smiling at the gorgeous tan boy in front of me. He had gorgeous brown eyes and long, straight brown hair that feathered around his face in the prettiest way. “Yeah, actually, that’s what I came to talk to you about. I saw you this morning with Justin, and I was wondering if you would want to model for me?”
I blinked, having not expected that. “What?” I asked, confused. “That probably sounded really creepy. Um, I’m a photography student, and I’m looking for a model,” I blushed, flattered that he would want me to model for him. “You want me to model for you? For what?”
Vic smiled and nodded. “Yeah, I would. And it’s for some of my projects for class,” he explained. “Don’t take this the wrong way, but you have a fantastic body, and exactly the look the I’m going for.”
I felt myself blush at the compliments. “Vic, it sounds like you’re hitting on me,” I said flirtatiously and smiled at him. “Maybe I am,” he shot back, smiling too. “But I would like for you to be my model,”
I set my paintbrush down and cocked my head at Vic. “Alright. Why not? Although, I’ve never modeled before,” Vic shrugged, grinning at me. “Thank you so much. I really needed a model. When are you free?” he asked eagerly.
“Um…tomorrow? I don’t have class, so…” He nodded, leaning against my table. “That’d be great. Could I text you my address?” he asked smoothly. “Sure,” I smirked down at my table and pulled my phone from my pocket to hand to him.
He typed in his number and then handed it back to me, along with his phone.
“I’ll see you tomorrow,” he said and smiled as I handed his phone back. “Mhm, bye Vic,” I guess I was a model now. ~

“Hi Kellin,” Vic said when he opened the door, smiling at me. “Hey,” I looked around his studio apartment, following up the stairs to his loft. “So, I thought we’d start with something simple,” he said. I nodded, noticing another guy in the room, seated on a stool.
“Kellin, this is Jack, he’s a design major, and my partner for a project. All you have to do is wear the clothes he made.” That sounded easy enough.
I smiled at Jack and waited for Vic to give me something to wear. “The clothes are over here,” Jack said, walking over to a large rack, covered in garment bags. “Um…these ones,” he said and sectioned off about six or so bags. “What are the other ones?” I asked curiously. “Vic’s stuff. He didn’t tell you he was a double major did he?” Jack asked tauntingly, as if he wasn’t in the room.
“I didn’t think it was important. Yes, I design some of the costumes and clothing for my portraits, but I don’t make them. You know Jenna does all the hard stuff,” Jack laughed and made a face like ‘I do know’. “So you could probably change in…um, Vic, why don’t you have like, a curtain or some shit in here?” He asked.
“I’d say you could just change, but there’s some underwear in here. I don’t know if e wants those,” I blushed and gave him a tiny nod. Vic walked over to us then, having finally set up the backdrop.
“You could have helped, you know,” he said to Jack, glaring endearingly. “Nah, that’s your job camera boy. Why don’t you have anywhere to change in here?” he asked him. “Because I’m a poor art student who’s already in debt?” I laughed and picked up the bag labeled one. “It’s fine. I don’t really mind,”
They both moved away, although I noticed Vic discreetly glancing at me as I undressed.
“Ready?” I asked him once I was wearing the first outfit. It was a pair of tight, black jeans, a beanie with the word JAGK across the side, and a long-sleeved t-shirt with a little pig with wings over my heart. “You look nice,” he said, his eyes traveling over my body. The clothes fit me well; I wonder if he had had them sized.
“And, uh, yeah, just go stand over there,” I did as he asked, standing on the long, light grey fabric the was draped from the ceiling to the floor. It had a few ripples in the fabric that made it look nice, pooling around about four feet into the room.
“Jack, can you move the ladder out of the way please?” He walked over to me, Vic shooting him a look as he walked right in front of where he was trying to focus the camera on me. “You could have gone around me,”
Jack just shrugged and pushed the ladder out of the shot, over to the far corner of the room. “Kellin, just…move back a tiny bit and then to left about half a foot,”
I did as instructed, looking at him and waited for him to tell me how to model. “Okay, I’m all ready if you are,” I nodded and then just stood there, unsure of what to do with myself.
“Um…I have no idea what I’m doing,” I said and looked at him helplessly. “Just relax,”
I took a deep breath and tried to do that, Vic getting about four shots before I ran out of things to do.
“Hm…” he muttered and then walked around the camera to me. “You’re kind of stiff,” he said gently and took both of my hands. “I’m sorry. I did warn you,” He laughed a little and then moved my hands to different places on my body, fiddling around and trying to make it look semi-natural. “Wait, just like that,” he mumbled, more to himself that to me.
“Here,” He moved behind me, putting his hands on my hips, and tilting me to the side a bit. I blushed a little, thinking of the other things he could do in that position.
Wait, no, bad Kellin. “Kellin?” I looked up and nodded, having completely missed whatever he said. “Relax,” I must’ve gone rigid under his hands, because he gave me a reassuring smile and then went back to his camera.
“Perfect,” he muttered, and snapped a picture of the way I was standing. “Jack, c’mere,” he said, looking around the room for him. “What? I’m busy,” he had been sitting at a huge table in the opposite side of the room, doing something on his laptop. “Yeah, well, this is your project too. Besides, I need help.”
Jack rolled his eyes, but walked over to the two of us. “Yes, master?” I smiled a little and watched them bicker before they actually started working again.
“Whatever. Just go like, pose him? I guess?” I blushed again as soon as Jack had touched me, doing the same things that Vic had….

The two of them spent three hours, dressing me and moving me around just the way they wanted, like a little doll. “Okay, is that all?” Vic asked, looking over at Jack. “Mhm, that was the last outfit. Unless you wanted to do the underwear?” He shrugged and looked back at me.
“Are you okay with that?” I shrugged and nodded. I was comfortable with my body, I just wasn’t comfortable with Vic touching it yet. I had only just met the both of them.
“Um, why don’t we wait? We’re kind of running out of light.” That was true; the sun was slowly setting now.
Vic had been using all natural light, letting it shine in through the nearly floor to ceiling windows. “Okay then. I don’t think we’ll really need to though. We got enough pictures of him in the clothes. We don’t have to show the underwear. They’re all generally the same anyways,” Jack said and casually tossed a thick sketchbook into his messenger bag. “Okay. Thanks so much Kellin.” I smiled at him, going to change my clothes for what felt like the hundredth time.
”When do you need me again?” I asked as I pulled my shirt on. “Um…when are you free? I have classes on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays, but all of them are in the morning.” I nodded, thinking over when I would be free. I promised Justin I would go to lunch with him on Friday.
“Okay, how about…Saturday, I guess. All of my classes are in the morning too, but I have plans on Friday, and today is Tuesday,” Vic nodded. “Sure. How about…six?” he asked, smiling. “That’d be great.” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
So I started another one. Probs a bad choice, but oh well. Let me know if you like it. And I'm not sure I like the font colors. Dark green? Message me or comment if you have any color suggestions you think would look better with the background

title- "The First Punch" Pierce the Veil