Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

All For You

( a few months later, obvs )
I smiled as I wrapped Vic's birthday present for him. I really hoped that he would love it, especially considering that I had spent weeks trying to find it. I taped the end of the wrapping paper closed and sat back to look at my handiwork.
The little box looked kind of pathetic, but my gift was small, despite how much I had paid for it. I didn't care though; I knew it would mean a lot to him.
I picked up my present and then my keys before heading out of my apartment. I knew Vic would be here in a few minutes and I couldn't wait to see him. He'd be turning twenty-two today, and although I knew that wasn't really a milestone birthday, I still wanted to make it special for him.
I had promised that I wouldn't get him anything, but since I really have no self-control, I decided to get him a present anyways. Vic had also refused to let me take him out to dinner tonight; he knew I was poor, so I should at least be able to get him a gift, right?
I smiled widely as his car pulled up to the curb, the doors immediately unlocking for me. I got in and leant over to kiss him before wishing him a happy birthday. Vic sighed softly, but gave me a small smile anyways. I knew he wasn't too excited; because his mom would be spending the evening with us, but I could tell that he still liked the attention.
“Thank you,” he said before the smile slipped away and he glared down at the box in my lap. “That had better be for Mike,” I laughed and nodded. “Mhm, I thought I'd get him a little present for enduring his older brother's birthday. Yes, silly, it's for you. But you're gonna love it, so you can't be mad at me,”
He sighed again and looked towards the road to start driving towards his apartment. “You know I didn't want anything,” Vic said, although he didn't sound mad. “I know, but I wanted to get it for you. Everyone should have at least one gift on their birthday. Besides, I'm pretty fond of you, and I wanted to spoil you,”
Vic pressed his lips to try and hide the tiny smile that was fighting it's way there. “Well thank you Kell,” I nodded and grinned at him. “You're gonna love it,” I said smugly. “Oh?” I nodded again. “Yeah, it's something you really want,”
His face clouded with confusion for a moment as he thought. “Are you sure, because I can't think of what it would be,” he said. “Yes, I am. And as soon as you see it, you understand what I mean,” Vic pursed his lips, probably trying to figure it out.
I just sat there with a wide smile on my face, more amused than I should be. “What time is your mom coming over?” I asked to steal his attention again. “Eight, why?” I smirked and waited until he reached the parking lot to tell him.
“Because I planned on giving you another present too, although the other one doesn't cost anything,” Vic smiled as we got out of the car. “Hm...I wonder what that could be,” he mused. I laughed and closed my door before taking his hand. “It's birthday sex,” I said and kissed his cheeks while we walked up to his floor.
“Well yay for me,” I laughed and nodded. “Well at least if my mom's a nutter tonight, I'm still getting laid,” I grinned at him and then kissed his lips. “You definitely are, birthday boy,” Vic rolled his eyes at me. “Come on, Mike and the others will be here soon,” ~

I smiled as Vic wrapped his arms around my waist. “My mother's on her way,” he said and kissed the back of my neck. “Oh goody,” He laughed and turned me around. “Maybe she'll tune down the interrogation if we get a few glasses of wine in her,”
I laughed lightly and then kissed him. “I don't really mind,” I said softly and moved my arms to wrap around his neck. “I know, but it's still really uncomfortable when she asks about us. It's not really any of her business,”
I shrugged and kissed him again. Vic leant closer to me me and parted his lips, giving me soft, open-mouthed kisses until Jack walked in. “Ooh, somebody's gonna be well fucked tonight,” I pulled away to laugh while Vic just rolled his eyes and then pressed his lips to my neck.
I held onto him loosely as he trailed them down my throat to my scarf. He paused there, making a little mark, before while he waited for Jack to get his drink and leave the room. “You look really cute in this, but it blocks my access to your pretty skin,”
I laughed and kissed his temple. “Well you can't take it off until later, so just deal with it,” He nodded and then bit my neck harshly. I let out a little gasp before hearing the door close. “I think your mom's here,” I said. “Mhm, I know,” he mumbled back before straitening up/
“I'm just gonna get you a drink and then I'll be out,” I nodded and pecked his lips once before going back to Vic's living room. His mom was standing there while Mike hung up her coat for her. “Where's Vic?” she asked and looked around for him. “He's in the kitchen, he'll be out In a minute,” I replied for him. “Oh, hi Kellin,” she said and smiled. I couldn't tell whether it was genuine or not, but at least she wasn't scowling at me. I got the feeling that she was tolerating me more than she was trying to like me. I didn't have a clue why though; other than the fact that I was regularly sleeping with her son.
“Hey,” Vic said from behind me and walked further into the room. “Hi honey, happy birthday,” His mom smiled widely at him before walking over to kiss both of his cheeks. She held his face for a moment before hugging him, not even bothering to be cautious of the full wine glasses in his hands. “Thanks mom,” Vic said and pulled away from her.
“Everyone else it upstairs,” She nodded, her brown curls bouncing, and let Mike lead her up the steps to his studio. “She was nice to you, right?” I nodded and smiled at him. “Don't worry about me anyways. It's your birthday, you're supposed to be having fun,” I said.
“I am. I just really would have preferred it just be us, a pizza, and some shitty movies tonight,” I smiled and kissed him once. “I know, but your friends love you too much, so just enjoy this until they leave,” Vic laughed quietly before handing me one of the glasses he was still holding. “Thanks,” I said before we both went up to the loft.
All of Vic's friends were here, including Jenna, Ash, her fiance Chris, and a few others who I didn't know. Vic had introduced me to all of them, but I had long forgotten their names. “Vic, it's time to open your presents!” one of the said; I think his name was Alex.
Vic just gave him a look, making everyone laugh. He had really tried to insist that no one get him anything, but most of us had ignored him. There were actually quite a few presents, piled up on his desk.
“Open mine first,” Jack said, making Mike roll his eyes. “Yours is lame though,” Jack swatted at him, making the boy Alex glare. I had picked up on their subtle attraction to each other earlier in the night, but had forgotten to ask Vic about it. They didn't really seem like a couple, although I could swear they had shared a few loving looks throughout the night.
“Just open it,” Ash said and handed Vic the massive box that Jack had brought. I took Vic's glass for him and watched as he pulled the paper off of it. I smiled, just enjoying the fact that he was happy. “Is this one of your designs?” Vic asked and laughed as he set the box down. “Mhm, your the first person I've given one to,” Jack said, so proudly that is was almost adorable. “Aw, thanks,” Vic unfolded the leather jacket in his hands and smiled wider. It had JAGK written on one of the pockets, like all of his other clothes, and the interior of it was dark red. “You like it?” Jack asked. “Of course,” I smiled as he moved to kiss his cheek as a little thank you.
“Okay, now you can open mine,” Mike said and grinned wickedly. Alysha sighed and crossed his arms over her chest loosely. “I had no part in this,” she said to Vic, making him laugh. “Oh god, do I even wanna know?”
She shook her head, but watched as Mike handed him the box anyways. Vic pulled the tag off the top of it, unfolding it with one hand. He sighed and then held the paper out for me to see.
For you and your porn star
I laughed and took a sip from my glass while Vic warily opened the box. “You didn't,” he said and moved the box so that no one else could see. “I did,” I looked at Mike in confusion before Vic tilted to let me see.
“What is it?” Jenna finally asked. “It's something for them to share, although Kellin will probably like it more that Vic will,” he said. I just drank some more of my wine nonchalantly while avoiding everyone's eyes.
Mike had bought him a rather large vibrator, a silver butt plug, and an assortment of lube and condoms. It was embarrassing, but I wasn't gonna lie; we'd probably use them. “Oh for Christ's sake, what is it?” one of Vic's friends asked and walked over to look.
He cringed and then walked away. “Nevermind, I didn't want to know that,” he said, making Mike laugh. “Aw come on Jaime, I could get you some too,” he he offered. “Don't you fucking dare,” I laughed too and sat down in Vic's computer chair to watch him open things....
Vic had acquired quite a few gifts, and given out plenty of thank you's. It was cute watching him get all flustered as everyone showed him with attention and stuff they had bought him. He was sitting on my lap, opening the last few things. I had just been sitting and watching, kind of anxiously.
I wasn't sure how he'd react when he finally opened mine, and after waiting all night, I had come up with every possible outcome in my head. I just really hoped that he liked it.
“Okay, now you can open Kellin's,” Jack said and handed him my teeny box. He had insisted that Vic open them largest to smallest, so mine was the last one. I chewed my lip as Vic pulled the wrapping paper off, carelessly dropping it to the floor.
He pushed the little lid up and then paused. The room was quiet as he touched the little camera inside, and everyone else waited to see what it was. “I'm sorry I couldn't find a red one like yours, but--“How the hell did you find this?” Vic interrupted and turned to look at me.
His eyes were wide, filled with an expression I couldn't read. “It's a secret,” I said softly, right before he kissed me. He held my face gently, even though his kiss was rough and filled with passion. It wasn't the kind of kiss that would be appropriate in front of his friends and family, but I don't think he cared.
“Thank you,” he whispered as he pulled away, slightly breathless, and rested his forehead against mine. I nodded and smiled, lightly pecking his lips again. “Okay, that was cute and all, but what the hell is it?” Mike asked.
Vic turned away to look at him and then back down at the camera. It was the same little one he had said was his favorite, although this one worked. It had literally taken me weeks to find it and cost a lot more than it was worth, but I didn't care.
“He got me the first camera I ever had, but this one's new,” he said and almost cradled it in his hands. “Seriously? Wasn't that like, hella kinds of expensive?” I pretended that I didn't notice as Vic looked back me, playing innocent. I knew he wouldn't want me to spend a lot of money on him, bit I knew it would mean a lot and he deserved it.
“Kellin,” Vic said softly. I met his eyes, smiling. He looked so happy, even if he was trying to scold me, and that was all I wanted. “You like it, right?” I asked and waited until he gave I with a nod. “Then it doesn't matter how much it cost,”
He pressed his lips like he wanted to argue, but didn't get a chance to. Someone started knocking downstairs before he could even begin. Vic frowned and got up before heading downstairs to get the door. I followed after him, pausing on the steps as Vic gasped.
“Dad?”
♠ ♠ ♠
so I can't really remember if I mentioned Vic's dad or not yet, but if I did, then disregard that and if you find it then tell me where it was mentioned please. I had two different ideas for his dad in this and decided on one, so if it's not the same, then my bad

anyway, enjoy this chapter because it's been ages since I've written anything, and good news, because I got a new computer that doesn't shut off every time the charger falls out, so there will be a lot more updates soon! I think i'm gonna update corrupting you next for anyone that reads that; I've just been really in the mood to write that lately, so expect that soon.

FINALLY, I hope you like it and i'm gonna go write the next chapter now, so I love you guys. and message me or something, I miss talking to all of you lovelies.

title- "Chemical Kids and Mechanical Brides" Pierce the Veil