Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

In the Chill of Your Stare I Am Painfully Lost

“Hey Kelly,” Justin said and fell onto the bed with me. “Hi. Can I help you?” Tay said she saw you with some cute boy yesterday,” he said and wiggled his eyebrows at me. “Yeah, that was Vic,” Justin made a face at me. “And that would be? Come on Kellin, you can’t just admit to being with a really hot boy and not tell me about it,”
I laughed and rolled my eyes, tossing my sketchbook aside. “He’s a photography student and he asked me to be his model,” I watched Justin’s face light up. “So he thinks you’re hot. Did you ask him out?” he asked. “No. I just met him Justin. I’m not desperate,”
I saw him roll his eyes. “Hey! I am not desperate,” I said, offended that he thought that. “Please, babe. When’s the last time you got some?” I glared at my friend, not in the mood to talk about this anymore. “My sex life is none of your business, thanks. And I don’t know if he likes me or not. I’m just helping him with his class.”
I laughed at the disappointment on his face. “Well fine,” he pouted and left my bedroom.
I got a text from Vic a few minutes after he left, asking me if I wanted to see the photos he had taken.
To Vic (Kellin): no thanks, I probably look ridiculous
Vic: no, no, you look good. I really like the one with the striped beanie. You look so cute
I blushed, hating that he could make me flush without even being in the room.
Kellin: I doubt that. But thank you anyways
Vic: It’s true. You pull off the look really well. Jack wants you to model some other things for him. He said that he’s working on some new designs and to let him know if you wanted to do them.
Kellin: tell him I would love to
Vic: great, I’ll tell him. Tell me about you
I smiled like a little girl with a crush and typed back.
Kellin: what do you want to know?
Vic: how old are you?
Kellin: 19 what about you?
Vic: 21, I’m a senior
Kellin: I’m a sophomore
Vic: are you from San Diego? I am
Kellin: No, Oregon
Vic: what made you want to be an art major?
Kellin: idk actually. I just always liked art in school and my mom wouldn’t let me major in music
Vic: why not?
Kellin: she said it wasn’t a real career and that I probably wouldn’t make it. She wanted me to be a lawyer
Vic: gross
Kellin: ikr? I would probably flunk out, and if I managed to pass, then I’d have a panic attack in the court room
Vic: aw
Kellin: what made you want to be a photography major? And a design major, I guess
Vic: I don’t know. I kind of have an obsession with capturing things so that I never forget them. I like preserving the memories I take in pictures.
Kellin: that’s so cool. I’m kind of jealous that you have a real answer
Vic: don’t be. You’re painting was gorgeous
I smiled again.
Kellin: what’s the next project you have to do?
Vic: I don’t know if you’ll want to do it
Kellin: well you have to tell me what it is first
Vic: it’s to ‘capture the image of a fantastical being’ I got assigned vampires
Kellin: what’s so bad about that?
Vic: idk, just, the idea I had pictured is kind of…intimate?
Kellin: so? I’ll still do it. I want to help
Vic: I feel like I should be paying you
Kellin: no, don’t. You have about as much money as I do. 0
Vic: but
Kellin: no. I WANT to help
Vic: I have to go, my brother’s calling me
Kellin: ok
~

I spent the rest of the week, waiting to see Vic again. I didn’t know why, but I really like him, and I was way too eager to see the boy I had only just met….

“Come in!” Vic’s voice called. I walked into his apartment, looking around a bit for him. “I’m up here,” he said and leaned over the railing of his stairs. “Hi,” I said, smiling up at him. “You look cute,” he said, obviously looking me over. I blushed and looked down at my ripped jeans and loose, long-sleeved grey top.
“Uh, thanks,” I had honestly just gotten whatever out of my closet, throwing my jacket over top of it. “Mhm,” I walked up the spiral steps you up to Vic’s loft, freezing in surprise when I saw what he had set up.
There were long, dark red curtains draped around a huge bed with silky sheets and plush red pillows. “Um…?” Vic blushed and scratched the back of his head.
“I did warn you,” he said, smiling sheepishly. “Mhm…what do you want me to do?” Vic looked up at me, surprise apparent on his face.
“Are you sure you want to?” he asked. I nodded and smiled at him reassuringly. “Um, o-okay, then. Could you--?” he motioned to my clothes, a blush spreading across my cheeks again. “How much?” Vic chewed his lip, deciding something. “Down to your underwear, if you don’t mind.” I nodded a little, toeing off my shoes, and then dropped my jacket to the floor. Vic pretended to fiddle with his camera as I stripped out of my clothes, a cute little blush on his cheeks.
“Okay,” I said, smiling when he looked up at me. His eyes raked over my body and then met back up at my eyes. “Could you get on the bed for me?” he asked.
I smirked and walked over to the bed, sat down, and ran my fingers over the sheets. “Already inviting me into your bed?” I teased.
“No, I’m not. Ugh, I forgot to call Ash,” he said, more to himself, and pulled his phone out of his pocket. “Who’s Ash?” I asked, wondering who else we needed. “A friend of mine. She’s a makeup artist. Or trying to be one anyways,” Vic explained. “You’re going to put makeup on me?” I asked, not sure how I felt about the idea.
I watched Vic text his friend, and then look up at me. “Apparently she’s almost here,” I nodded and lay back on the bed, curious as to what Vic wanted me to do. I was supposed to be a vampire, right?
“I’ll be right back,” he said and left….
“Hey, I’m Ash,” a girl said, smiling at me. She had half red-orange and half black hair that really suited her, and matched her makeup.
She looked like a gothic queen. “Hi. I’m Kellin,” Ash set down a large purple box on the bed next to me and then clicked the latch open. It spilt up into two little shelves with another three in the bottom. “Holy fuck,” I mumbled, leaning over to look at the shelves all full of makeup.
“Yeah, I have a lot. We’re doing vampire right?” she asked Vic. “Mhm. ‘S good thing he’s so pale, huh?” Ash laughed and nodded, getting out a white-based liquid and a huge fluffy brush. “Alright, close your eyes,”
I did as instructed and closed my eyes, recoiling a little when the cold liquid touched my skin. “Sorry, it’s really cold at first,” she said, warning me too late. The bristles were soft on my skin, blending her pale makeup into my skin. “Okay,” she mumbled to herself. “You can open your eyes now,”
I did, blinking a few times. “Vic, what do you want him to look like?” Ash asked, glancing behind herself. Vic walked up to us, taking my chin and tipping my face around.
“More like, enhanced. Like, define his cheekbones, but only to about here,” he said, pointing to side of my cheek, “and lightly. I want him to look too garish,”
Ash was nodding, tapping the end of her brush against her chin.
“I can do that. And along his jawline here,” she said and ran two of her fingers under my jaw. “Only slightly though, and after; do you want him to look overly attractive? Like, almost unreal?”
Vic nodded, the both of them inspecting me. “Okay. I can lighten up his eyes, and then maybe thicken his lashes. It’ll make them look bigger,” Ash explained and started getting out the stuff to do that. “You really need to make my eyes look bigger?” I asked, “They’re already huge,”
Vic laughed and nodded. “You’re supposed to look unrealistically beautiful, Kellin. And if anyone can do that, it’s Ash. Besides, you’re eyes are really pretty, why not accentuate them?” I blushed, flattered by the compliment.
“I’m thinking maybe, lining his waterline in white, and then putting black eye shadow on under his bottom eyelashes,” Ash said, Vic and I both looking at her. “Um…Ash, we’re boys. Spoon feed it to us please,” She smiled and rolled her eyes.
“The eyeliner will extend the whites of his eyes and make them look bigger. The black eye shadow will look more innocent than an actual black line would, but still make his eyelashes look fuller and kind of flirty. Okay? It’ll make him look falsely innocent. Okay?” We both nodded silently.
“Is that all?” Vic asked. “Almost. I’m gonna straighten up his eyebrows a little, and then curl and mascara his lashes. But other than that, yeah. He’ll be done,”
We both just let her work on me, Vic supervising. My eyes followed her as she got out another brush and swiping it through a very light brown powder. Ash swirled it onto my cheeks and then brushed it out. “How’s that?” she asked Vic, who nodded.
“Good,” Then she got out a pair of tweezers, leaning down, and tilted my head back. “What are you doing?” I asked nervously. “Relax, it only hurts a bit,” I made a face at her, completely disbelieving. She started plucking my eyebrows, rolling her eyes every time I flinched away from her. “Okay, okay, I’m done. Just stop whining,”
I pouted and let her brush makeup into my eyebrows. “What is that even for?” I asked. Why the hell would you put makeup on eyebrows?
“To make them look neater. Now look up and don’t move,” she warned and pulled the cap off of a little pen-thing. She moved the white marker tip towards my eye, sighing when I moved back again. “Don’t stick that in my eye,” I said, staring at her widely. “Relax Kellin, it won’t hurt,”
I let her touch it to the bottom of my eyes, drawing an apparently white line there.
The black was next, and really wasn’t as bad as the white. “Okay, now look straight at me,” she said, moving a clippy thing towards me. “What the hell is that?” I asked, pleased with myself for not pulling away this time.
“An eyelash curler, hold still,” I chewed my lip nervously as she crimped my eyelashes in it.
“Kellin, your face is priceless,” Vic said, laughing at me. “Shut up. You could let her put that thing in your eyes,” He made a face, apparently not willing to do that.
“Alright, Kellin, just blink,” Ash said, and held a fluffy black thing under my eyes. I did as she said, blinking against the funny thing. “Now look up,”
She brushed it against my bottom eyelashes and then closed the tube. “Okay, all done.” Ash told me and straightened up. “I’d straighten your hair for you, but you already did, so I guess I’m done here,” I smiled and looked at Vic.
“Now what?” I asked him. “Um, Ash, could you help him with some fake teeth?” he asked, looking at her. “Well, wait. What if you took photos of both of you?” Vic made a confused face, waiting for her to explain.
“Okay, so, what if you take a few of you as a vampire, turning Kellin, and then some as just him afterwards?” I looked up at Vic questioningly.
“Well, Ash, this shoot is kind of…sexual,” he said. “I mean…would you mind?” I shook my head. “I don’t. Do you?” Vic shrugged. “But I’d have to have a few of you as ‘human’ afterwards,” I nodded up at him. “We could do that. I’ll need Ash to get all this junk off anyways,” Ash laughed and walked over to Vic’s table, taking a little packet off of it.
“Well, wait,” she said and tossed them onto the bed. “Kellin, close your eyes,” I did, after giving her a funny look. I felt another small brush on my eyelids, and then she said I could open them.
“I just put a bit of black on the bottom corners of your eyelids. You look sexy,” I blushed. “Can you open your mouth?” I parted my lips, my nose wrinkling as Ash messed around with my teeth, sticking little, fake, teeth over my canines.
“What do you think?” I made a face at her. “It feels weird.”
Vic was turning on some lights, angling them at me on the bed. “Vic did you get any fake blood?”
He nodded and walked over to his table, tossing her a little tube.
The cap was also an eyedropper, making it easy for her to drip it down my throat. “Ah, it’s cold,” I whined, my back arching in displeasure. “Oh, hush, you big baby. Vic, we’ll do your makeup after, while Kellin’s taking his off.”
Vic groaned and walked over to us again, motioning for me to move back on the bed.
“Um, try to look sexy. Like, mess around with the blankets and stuff,” I nodded and moved back on the bed, pulling the sheet halfway up. “Like this?” He nodded and smiled when I made sex eyes at him. “Perfect,”
I made the same face, biting my lip, and rolled onto my knees. “Let the sheet fall a bit,” Vic instructed, nodding his approval when I let it slip a little. He took another few shots while I played with my hair, and ran my hands over myself, opening my mouth in different ways to show off the teeth.
“Damn Kells, I think sex appeal is your thing,” Vic said and walked around his camera. I blushed a bit and fell back onto the mattress.
“Okay, Kellin, lemme clean your face,” Ash said. I smiled and let her rub my cheeks and most of my face with a baby wipe, scrubbing off all of the white. “Now, close your eyes. I’m only gonna wipe off the black on your eyelids. The rest will make you look innocent.”
She rubbed the color off of my eyelids, and then let me open my eyes.
“Alrighty, Vic, it’s your turn,” He groaned again, but sat down on the bed next to me. “I don’t know how you plan to make me pale,” he said. “Shush. I’m not going to make you pale. I’m just going to define your features and enhance your eyes.”
I watched her put makeup on Vic, darkening the hollows of his cheeks, and putting eye shadow on his eyelids to sex them up. “You look good,” Ash said and motioned for him to open his mouth.
He did, letting her put the fake canines over his real ones. “Ash, can you take the pictures? It’s kind of—“Vic, I know how to use a camera,” Ash said flippantly and walked off towards the camera.
“Take your clothes off,” she ordered Vic. “It’s not fair if you have clothes on and Kellin doesn’t,” He rolled his eyes and stood up, stripping directly in front of me.
My eyes raked over the smooth muscles in his back and arms, marveling at the perfectly tan skin.
He shoved his pants down and off, his perfect ass right in front of me. He had on a pair of black boxer briefs that didn’t leave a whole lot to the imagination.
“Pretend I’m not here,” Ash said suggestively as Vic got into the bed with me.
He awkwardly moved close to me, not quite touching. “Vic, you can actually touch me you know,” I said, smiling a little. He chewed his lip and then pulled me close to him so that our chests pressed together, his arms around my waist. I leaned into him, wrapping my arms around his neck loosely. Vic reached down to wrap his hand around my thigh, holding it up close to his hip.
I could hear the camera as Ash clicked a couple of pictures and then waited for something else.
I let Vic position us again, Ash taking another couple shots, and then taking the camera off the stand, moved closer to us. She took them from different angles, and then let Vic move us again.
Vic moved until my back hit the bed, his warm, naked body against mine as he held me. We moved in a bunch of different ways, Vic pretending to bit my neck a few times, while I dropped my mouth in open in false pain.
“You guys should kiss,” Ash said, gaining both of our attentions. “What?” Vic asked, letting his body rest against mine. He was lying in between my legs, his hips pressing against my waist.
“You should kiss. It would like, tie the look together.” We both made a face at her, waiting for an explanation. “Okay, well. You guys look like a couple. Or at least like lovers, and it already looks really intimate. So why not finish it off with a kiss? Here look at these, and don’t pretend that you wouldn’t suggest the same thing if it was someone else,”
Vic moved to the edge of the bed, scrolling through the pictures that Ash had taken.
“Okay…Kellin? What do you think?” he asked. “I wouldn’t mind kissing you. I do kind of like you, you know,” Vic smiled a little and then looked back at Ash.
“Alright,” he said, smiling. He moved back to me, situating himself and the blankets.
I smiled and glanced down at his lips, before they were touching mine. They were soft and warm, slotting together with mine perfectly.
We both got lost in it, completely forgetting that Ash was taking pictures of us, and deepened it. His tongue slipped into my mouth, and I never knew a kiss could feel this perfect. He pulled back, leaning his forehead against mine and looked into my eyes.
“That was hot,” Ash said, grinning and fanning herself playfully. We both laughed, and I fell back against the bed. Vic and I smiled at each other and then got out of bed to look at the pictures. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
I like this chapter. ASH COSTELLO IS PERF

title- "A Love Like War" All Time Low ft. Vic Fuentes