Status: um...I'll get there

Pose for Me

Come and Put Your Sugar On My Tongue

“So what do you think?” Vic asked and moved his hand off the track pad again, waiting for me to tell him how I felt about it. “Hey baby,” I heard Ash say in the background. She was on the phone with her fiancé.
“Kellin?” I nodded at Vic, letting him know I’d heard. “They look really good. I think this one’s my favorite,” I admitted, blushing a little. It was one of the two of us, my back arched up against Vic and his lips against my throat, one hand loosely curled around my neck as I made sex eyes at the camera with my mouth open slightly.
“Really? I like this one,” he scrolled over a few shots to one of just me with one hand in my hair, the other holding the blankets up around my hips as I looked directly at the camera. “Why?” I looked ridiculous.
“Um…you look sexy,” he said and smiled a little. I blushed again and looked over at him, my mind traveling back to how good his kisses felt. I touched my lips gently, not even realizing it until Vic touched my hand. “You were thinking about it too?” he asked, smiling at me.
I nodded simply. “I liked kissing you,” I admitted. He looked kind of flattered. “Me too…also thank you. I really don’t know anyone else who would’ve been willing to do this for me. You did really good too.”
I blushed, flattered by his words. “I don’t mind helping,” I said truthfully. I really didn’t mind. The fact that I had a crush on him was only a bonus.
Vic smiled and scrolled through a few more photos before Ash walked over to us. She sat down beside Vic and pushed his hand out of the way. “I happen to like this one,” she said and stopped on one of us kissing.
Vic had his arms around me, my legs around him. One of my hands was curled into his hair, and you could just see the side of his tongue in my mouth. We both had our eyes closed, the sheets tangled up around us.
“This is so hot,” she mumbled, staring at it. Vic changed it, the both of us blushing slightly. “Um, anyway…Jack asked if you could model the rest of his designs?” I nodded silently.
“Cool, um…Monday after class?” he asked. “Sure. Is there anything you needed me to do?” He shook his head. “Not until after Monday. I won't have any new assignments until then,” I smiled and stood up, stretching a little.
“I’ll see you Monday then,” I nodded and smiled at him. “Yes you will,” Vic laughed a little and watched me leave. ~

Vic ~
“You should ask him out,” Ash said the second my front door closed. “What? Ash, I barely know him. Besides, what if he doesn’t even like me?” I said self-consciously.
“Oh, please. He’s totally hot for you. Not to mention that he did kiss you,” I shook my head. “Only after you suggested it,” Ash made a face at me.
“Don’t pretend like I didn’t hear him tell you that he likes kissing you,” I blushed and looked down at my hands. “What if I don’t want to ask him out? I mean—look what happened to the last model I went out with,”
She sighed and shook her head. “He isn’t—“Don’t. I really don’t need to hear his name,” I said and stood up. Ashley watched me start folding all of the sheets up, putting them into a pile on the floor.
“You like him, right?” I paused and nodded. “Then ask him out. Imagine how nice it would be to have someone to care about again. Someone to fix all of the broken memories he left behind, and someone to make new memories with,” I shook my head again.
“It’s not just him though! All of my boyfriends have been models, and all of them have left me. I can go through that again,” I said, my voice trailing off at the end.
“You don’t know that. What if he’s the one and you don’t ask him out?” she retorted.
“I highly doubt that a boy I just met is the person I’ll marry……if I even marry,” I whispered the last part. “Would you stop that?! Kellin likes you and you like him. So ask him the fuck out,”
I shook my head again, frowning a she groaned. “Well then you can clean up by yourself, because I’m not going to watch you mope,”
I sighed and watched her walk down the steps. I really did like Kellin, but I couldn’t live through another broken heart. I was sure of it. ~

Mike fell onto my bed, a little smile on his lips. “Hey,” he said, making himself comfortable. “Uh, hi…how did you get in here?” I asked.
“I stole your spare key,” he said nonchalantly, frowning when I smacked him. “You’re getting me a new one,” He just shrugged and moved closer to see what I was doing.
“I’m editing,” I said before he could ask. “Cool…who is that?” he asked, pointing at Kellin.
“My new model, Kellin,” I said. “Oh really? He’s cute. What exactly were you shooting though? Porn?” I rolled my eyes and shoved him. “No, it was just intimate. He had to look like a vampire. Henceforth the teeth,”
Mike nodded a little, apparently noticing the little teeth he had on. Kellin did kind of look like a porn star though. He had his mouth open in the sultriest way, his lusty eyes staring at the camera as he ran a hand through his hair.
He looked hot as fuck basically.
I saved that one, deciding to edit some of the more innocent ones while he was here. I chose one of the ones I hadn’t already touched up and immediately toned down the bright light around the edges.
Kellin looked more naïve in the picture, his bright eyes wide and innocent. “He’s good. Where did you find this kid?” Mike asked and took my laptop.
“Hey,” He pushed me away and started scrolling though the pictures. “He’s an art student,” I said, reaching for my computer again.
“Oh relax, I’m just looking,” Mike said and paused on another of just Kellin. I silently prayed he wouldn’t get to the ones of both of us. “And you’re sure he’s not secretly a porn star?” I rolled my eyes.
“Yes, I’m sure.” Kellin was making the same, sexy eyes at the camera, with his little tongue poking out to lick one of his fangs. He had one hand on his hip, the other fisted into the sheets as they tangled around him.
I chewed my lip, watching as Mike got closer to the ones with me in them.
“Oh…did you guys at least make a sex tape?” I smacked him with a pillow. “We didn’t sleep together,” I said. “So this was just foreplay then?” I glared and tried to steal the computer away.
“Okay, okay, I’m teasing. He really does look hot though,” I nodded my agreement. Mike scrolled to one of the last ones, where I was supposed to be biting him.
I was on top of him, lying between his legs while he clawed at my back. His eyes were closed with his head tipped back and his back arched. He was making an orgasm face, his little mouth forming an ‘o’.
Mike looked at me incredulously. “I swear if you ask me again,” I started, not wanting to hear it. “Okay, whatever,”
Mike looked at me the second he scrolled over. “You totally lied to me,” he accused, pointing to the picture of us kissing. “No I didn’t. It’s just a kiss,” I said.
“Well it looks like you’re trying to swallow each other,” I sighed and closed my laptop, grateful that it would automatically lock itself. “No more pictures for you,” I scolded and shoved him. “Why, what are you afraid I’ll see?” he asked cheekily.
“Oh my god, get out,” Mike laughed and shook his head. “You’re totally gonna fuck him,” he said even as I pushed him onto the floor.
“Get out,” ~
Kellin ~
“Where were you all day?” Justin asked, a little smirk on his lips. “Modeling, why?” He flicked his eyebrows at me suggestively. “Modeling for the hottie you’re crushin’ on?” I rolled my eyes and got a bottle of water from our fridge. “He does have a name,”
Justin nodded and patted the spot next to him on the couch. “Vic, right?” he asked. “Mhm, why?”
Justin shrugged a little. “Are you going to sleep with him?” I choked on my water, making him laugh. “Glad I could amuse you,” I sputtered. “Why do you care?”
Seriously, what was his deal? “Well, I care that you haven’t had a boyfriend in ages, and that you really need to get laid because you’re crankiness is started to bug me,” I glared. “I am not cranky,” I said. “Especially not because of sex,”
Justin smirked. “You’re right. You’re cranky because of your lack of sex,” he said. “Shut up, I am not. Besides, I don’t even know if he really likes me,”
I thought he did, but he didn’t seem entirely sure of what he wanted. “You said he flirts with you and that he flirts back when you do. He likes you,”
I smiled a little at the thought. Vic was really cute, and actually a nice person. “Maybe we’ll go out,” Justin grinned at me. “Good, then you’ll be boyfriends, and you can ride him whenever you start to get bitchy,” he teased.
“Why am I friends with you?” I asked, horrified. “Cause I’m cute and you love me,”
I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Maybe I really would ask Vic out…. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
it's been a minute.
I really missed this story, like i forgot all about it

my bad

title- "These Things I've Done" Sleeping With Sirens