Guess What, Mr. Iero?

Chapter 1

I pushed the flat edge into my arm, not hard enough to leave a mark, but putting enough pressure onto my arm to just know it was there. I twizzled the small plectrum inbetween my fingers, noting every single movement it made. Every single time it flicked against my skin. Every single time my fingers left a small print onto the orange surface, causing it to shine slightly underneath the light of the sun. I quickly wiped it with the bottom of my t-shirt. I hated it when it had fingerprints on there. Whenever it happened, something inside me just made me feel ill. Like something bad was going to happen any minute from there.

I quickly took everything out of my bag and put it all back in, only in the reverse order to when i took it out. This was another thing i had to do. I got dressed into a pair of skinny jeans that were black on one side, but white on the other side with grey and black stars of differant sizes on the other. I quickly slipped on a Green Day shirt and slipped a slightly luminous orange belt through my jeans. I went into the bathroom and drank some water before brushing my teeth, drinking some more afterwards. As you can tell, i have a lot of habits that other people would consider strange.

I put my bag on, and pulled on my white converses, undoing the laces afterwards before doing them up again. My hair was already neat, so i scruffed it up before dragging my hairbrush through it. Without eating breakfast, i swiped my phone off of the kitchen table, running out of the house, and started running to school, out of fear of being late. I still had a good half hour before school stated, but let's face it- we already established that i've been defining insane since 1998.
♠ ♠ ♠
Lame first chapter, but it's getting better. Maybe.
SORRY FRANKIE ISN'T HERE YET!
-Jealousoffrankierosunderwear