Guess What, Mr. Iero?

Chapter 2

I quickly rushed onto the school grounds out of fear of being late, my hair floating in the air slightly. What can i say, i was a fast runner. It was only 10 minutes past past 8, but i was still terrified about being late. As it was so early, the place was practically deserted. Just how i liked it. I steadied my pace slightly, turning a corner and going from a high-powered sprint to a fast walk.

I only calmed down when i walked into the music room, where i always went as soon as i got to school. That place was like a second home to me, the teacher the only person who ever really understood me. He turned around and smiled at me.
"Good Morning!" He chirped. I smiled back at him.
"Mornin' Stan" I said back. He was Mr. McKyntiar to everyone else, but when i was in my own in a room with him (no way i say that makes it sound any less perverted) he was Stan. I walked into a corner where all the guitars were balanced, and picked up a red Left-Handed Fender Telecaster. I dug out my guitar pick, and strummed a single chord. I frowned at the noise, realising it was out of tune.

I pressed some of the keys on the piano to my left, and began to tune the guitar, an inch of my tongue sticking out of the corner of my mouth. Once i was happy with it, i nodded my head to myself, and began to play the guitar chords to .guilt tripping., messing up every now and then. Okay, mesing up a lot. I tried again, only with .xmas sux., messing up a little less. Stan walked past me but stopped in front of my, staring at me as if he was trying to figure out a riddle.
"Frank Iero?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He smiled and mouthed the words 'christmas f**kin' sucks' to me, smiling a little bit afterwards, and winking at me. I exploded with laughter.

I'll give you a short description of Stan- He was about 34 years old (i'm just guessing by his music taste, his gothic dress sense and his always telling us how old he is), had brown hair that was shaved in two areas - a line across each side of his head, parting down from his fringe -, pale blue eyes with brown and green flecks and was constantly trying to dye his hair, but it soon always ended up running down his face in the middle of class.

He looked at me sadly. I looked at him back, confused. He seemed to hesitate in telling me what he wanted to say.
"Ashley,i've got some bad news" He finally said. My eyes widened. After he told me the news, i was almost in tears.
"You're...You're- You're L-Leaving?" I said, tears welling up in my eyes. He nodded sadly. I thought for a moment, and wrapped my arms around his neck, wrapping him up in a tight hug. He seemed to freeze in shock, before hugging me back, blinking back tears.

A few minutes later, the alarm rang, signalling that i had to go to first lesson- science. I groaned and stood up properly, getting rid of the creases in my shirt. I sadly waved to him and walked out the door, leaving him standing at the front of the room with tears in his eyes.

After school had finished, i quickly ran home without saying goodbye to Stan. I wanted to end on a good moment. I practically fell into my house and into my room before hiding under my bed cover and listening to Stomachaches. I honestly couldn't wait for today to be over.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Chapter! Don't know why i'm saying this! Nobody's reading! Could be saying anything right now! Frank Iero naked!