Guess What, Mr. Iero?

Chapter 3

Buzz. Buzz. Buzz. My alarm rang. I quickly slammed my hand onto it, hoping to hit the snooze button. God Dammit I thought, missing the button. I sat up, defeated, and pressed it. I felt around on my dresser. NO GUITAR PICK. I felt like crying. I quickly threw all of my covers off of my bed and threw them to the other side of the room. I opened all my drawers, before pulling them all out completely. I sighed with relief when i found it in my sock...Where i always put it before i go to sleep... Damn you, brain.

I quickly took a shower, making sure the water went in this order: Cold, Warm, Hot, Scolding, Warm, Cold, Hot. As you can tell, my parents heating bill was huge. All thanks to me. I ran back into my room and chose an outfit: Skinny jeans with white on one side with a dragon from the neck up going from the ankle and black on the other, a black Steel Panther shirt, red high tops (Converse, of course) and my black Incubus hoodie with a weird Aglerfish pattern on the front (A/N: I actually have this).
As usual, i put my jeans on first, then shirts, then hoodie then shoes. I looped a black belt through my jeans and decided to wear my hair down today. I walked back into the bathroom and did my usual routine: drink, brush, drink.

I thought back to my timetable-
English
Math
Science
English (again. Hooray...)
Music- aah, dammit. New teacher... I'm not sure i can handle that...
Lunch
Science (twice in one day... lucky me...)

I sighed and grabbed my bag after doing my usual morning routine. I made my way out of the door, stealing my dad's toast off of his plate when he wasn't looking. I laughed as he looked back at his plate as if his breakfast had flew away. I quickly ran out of the door, swallowing mouthfulls of toast as i did so. I finally got to school, early as usual, and thought about making my way to the music room. I groaned and instead just walked around onto the school grounds, listening to .weighted. through my Ipod as i went. Finally, the alarm rang (which i only just heard), and i made my way to english. The teacher grunted at me when i walked in. Old bat I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
'Nuther Update! (cause i typed some of it down on wordpad before i posted it. This is the last of the one on there though, so the next update maaaaay take a little while). Whaddya think?
-xo.JealousOfFrankIerosUnderwear.ox