Status: Getting into writing again and working on my NaNoWriMo entry

Little Star

Intriguing

Standing in front of a vampire-friendly bar called ‘Fangtasia’ was definitely not what she was expecting when she followed Sookie’s essence but she could sense her charge, and more importantly the three vampires, on the other side of the door so there wasn’t much of a thought process behind the woman’s next actions. Lifting a heeled foot (“oh and what nice heels” she thought absentmindedly, glancing down at the pitch-black fuck-me pumps gracing her delicate feet) the woman sent a side-kick into the door, her inhuman strength wrenching the steel door off its hinges accompanied with the loud and piercing sound of tearing metal.

The three vampires turned quickly at the sound and three pairs of fangs clicked into place as the mysterious woman stepped through the door. She glanced at each of them and felt her on fangs ache to be let out but she pushed the feeling aside when her eyes landed on Sookie who was topless and laid out on her stomach on a table. She moved quickly, trying to get to her charge’s side in order to heal her but was stopped by a large hand closing around her throat and she was slammed harshly into a wall. Focusing on the person that held her, bright emerald eyes took in the angry and fanged face of a tall, blonde male vampire who was growling threateningly at her. She clamped her mouth shut as she felt her fangs try to click into place at the threatening aura the male was giving off but she knew that he was only reacting to her entrance.

“Who are you?!” he growled out, teeth clenched in a feral grimace.
The woman moved her head stiffly, testing out how much room he was giving her before focusing her green eyes on his icy blue ones. “I’m here for Sookie. Let me help her!” she hissed out between her lips, unable to get much else out with the pressure being exerted on her windpipe. “I can heal her! Sookie!”

The blonde female who was laid out on the table turned her head shakily in the direction of her name and pained blue eyes widened when they took in the black-haired female being held up by her neck. “C-Celestia….h-help….” The girl whispered, whimpering as another wave of pain took over her body. The newcomer hissed as she too felt the pain wash over her charge.

She smiled lightly past the pain. “Yeah Sook, it’s me. I’m sorry I didn’t get here sooner.” Celestia said softly, wiggling in the tall man’s grip. “Please, just let me help her. I can’t stand her pain!” her emerald orbs pierced the glacial blues of the vampire holding her. She returned the glare he was giving her ten-fold.

It wasn’t until Sookie was able to croak out that she needed her that the man let her loose. The black-haired female quickly moved to Sookie’s side as the small older woman who had been tending her wounds moved away from the table. Celestia could sense that the woman was a healer and that she had been doing all she could for Sookie. She nodded to the woman as she left, throwing a hateful comment at the blonde male vampire.

“Cele-stia…” Sookie whined softly, reaching out a hand for the other woman. Celestia took her hand gently in her smaller one, wondering for a moment when Sookie had grown up from the girl she had last seen, and ran her hand soothingly through her hair.

“Don’t worry, baby girl, you’ll be all better real soon.” Celestia consoled her before letting go of her hand. Celestia turned to the other male vampire present, shorter than the blonde who had grabbed her with cropped dark-brown hair and southern features that she supposed most females in this day and age would find attractive. She could sense her charge’s essence in this one, so she assumed that they were perhaps lovers, as she could also sense the loss of Sookie’s innocence.

“You are her vampire?” she directed the question at the brunette male. He nodded, eyeing her warily as she ran a hand over Sookie’s hair. “Come, hold her hands and keep her focus on you. As much as I wish this would be easy, healing such a wound as this, along with the fact that she had poison in her system, will make this unpleasant for her.”

The man looked at her quizzically. “I can just give her my blood, it is painless and will heal her faster.” He made to bite into his wrist but Sookie stopped him.

“N-no Bill….I need Celestia…” she stuttered out tiredly, her body sagging with the energy that had been drained trying to deal with the immense pain she had been in.

With a not so subtle I-told-you-so smirk, Celestia motioned him over to sit in front of Sookie and he took her shaking hands in his own. Celestia easily climbed up onto the table and settled herself carefully on Sookie’s thighs, making sure that she didn’t touch any of the still open wound. She winced slightly as she looked at it, Sookie’s back looked like a hacked up slab of meat. “Okay now Sookie, you know the drill.”

Sookie nodded slightly and took as deep a breath as she could managed and held it as Celestia placed both her hands about an inch above the wound. The blonde male vampire and his Childe, a very fashionably dressed blonde female, watched with rapt attention as her emerald green eyes began to glow as did her hands. A calm, warm golden light encased her hands as she moved them up and down the length of the wound that took up almost all of Sookie’s back. The blonde female below her whimpered and tried to struggle against the unpleasant pulling sensation as her skin began to knit itself back together under Celestia’s ministrations. The two blonde vampires moved closer to better watch what was happening. The male’s eyes flashed to Celestia’s face, studying her with interest as she slowly finished healing her charge. When the process was complete, all that was left of the attack on Sookie was smooth, unblemished skin. Celestia slumped forward a bit, having used up a lot of energy to heal such a large wound. Sookie gave a long relieved sigh and raised her head to smile happily up at Bill. When he had smiled back, relieved, and stroked her face lovingly with his thumb, Sookie wiggled, trying to get Celestia to get off her.

Celestia laughed gently as she stood on the table and then hopped down gracefully, landing on the floor without a sound. Sookie sat up and drew Celestia to her in a firm hug. “I’ve missed you.” The blonde waitress said happily and Celestia laughed again, stroking Sookie’s hair.

“And I you, baby girl. Glad I got here when I did.” She said, burying her nose in Sookie’s hair and taking in her scent, letting herself relax knowing her charge was once again safe. She pulled away to look between Sookie, Bill and the two blonde vampires. “So, got some new companions do you? I better be getting that story.”

Sookie looked a little sheepish as she got down from the table, holding the towel that had been underneath her to her chest. Knowing that Sookie wasn’t fond of showing off that much skin on a regular basis, Celestia easily undid the corseted bodice of her black dress shirt and had Sookie slip it on. Though she was smaller in stature than Sookie, her ample bosom made it so that Sookie was able to get the shirt around herself. “Celestia, this is my boyfriend Bill.” Sookie said, holding out a hand toward the brunette male. Celestia’s eyebrow twitched up in question but thought she would leave it for now. “The tall blonde guy is Eric Northman, Sheriff of the area and Pam is his Childe. I…work for them, sort of.”

Calculating green eyes roamed over each form in turn, taking in as much information about the people that were in Sookie’s life as possible. She saw the intrigued look Eric was giving her and rolled her eyes. She could tell by his aura that this man was going to make her life difficult. She nodded in acknowledgement to Eric and his progeny. “Sheriff. Sorry about the door, I’ll pay for that.” Eric smirked at her words and stepped closer to her, hands in his tailored pockets.

“And just how would a little human like you pay me back?” he smirked and Celestia rolled her eyes. Sookie snickered from her spot in Bill’s arms and Eric’s blue eyes shot over to look at her with a quirked eyebrow.

“Might as well now that you’ve brought attention to it, Sook.” Celestia smiled at Sookie’s sheepish look before turning her gaze back to Eric. “I’m not human…well not fully anyway. Only about ¼ human, then there’s some other stuff mixed in there.” Her smile never faltered as Eric’s gaze became more piercing, wanted her to elaborate. She gave and exasperated sigh. “Fiiine. ¼ human, ¼ fairy and ½ vampire. There, ya happy now?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope y'all like that a bit better, not as long as some of the chapters will be but I like breaking it up every once in a while. Thanks for stopping by!