Status: done

Go the *** to Sleep

Go The *** To Sleep

This fucking kid was getting on his last damn nerve.

Jordan stared at the boy laying on the bed. He looked back up at him, a cherubic smile on his face as he asked, "Daddy, I'm thirsty."

Jordan looked at his boy. Darren was his exact replica except the boy had brown hair instead of blond hair. And he was ready to shake the damn boy to sleep.

"You just had milk," Jordan patiently said through strained teeth. And he had a cookie, and Snookie, his giraffe next to him, taken from it's spot in the playroom. And he had three stories, mommy had rubbed his back and sung four songs to him.

The little demon still refused to go to sleep.

"I'm THIIRRSTYY," Darren whined, his eyes narrowed.

Jordan growled. Tomorrow was a big game against the Flyers and even though the team was missing an injured Bryzgalov this season, they were still dangerous and had taken the previous two games in close wins. Daddy needed his sleep.

Jordan shook his head and left the room. Kathleen was standing in the hallway, a beer in her hand and her hair in a ponytail. Jordan hissed, "Why won't he go the fuck to sleep?"

Before she could reply, Darren called out, "Daddy, you owe a dollar to mummy's jar!"

Kathleen chuckled as Jordan's face turned red. "And you wonder why I don't want to carry another one of your seed?"

Coming out of her room, the apple of Jordan's eye, Lily, rolled her eyes, her blondish-brown hair rumpled in braids. She shuffled into Darren's room and Jordan and Kathleen watched from the doorway. Lily leaned down, kissed her little brother on the forehead and said, "Go to sleep, Daddy needs to win tomorrow so I can tell cousin Parker to shove it."

"Okay," Darren replied and he started to fall asleep.

Jordan stared at his eldest. "I can't believe that little f-"

"Night dad," Lily said, cutting her father off.

Jordan and Kathleen both looked at each other, and shrugged. Then Jordan asked, "Where's my beer?"

"Go the fuck to sleep, Jordy."