Status: Complete.

I Bust a Nut and Killed a Bitch

1/1

Usually getting a blow job in a club bathroom was the grossest part of a blow job at a club. The germs seeping up the stall partition and the wet toilet paper on the floor. Actually, everything in a public bathroom was fucking wet. Including Matt’s cock, right now. It was engulfed in some random kid’s mouth.

Well, kid was the wrong term, because that made Matt sound like a pedophile; and, just because Matt liked Mickey Mouse a lot more than any other human on the earth, he was not a pedophile. Though, he didn’t know how old the guy who had this tongue swirling around the head of his cock was. Now, Matt was nervous. He had seen too many episodes of Dateline: To Catch a Predator.

He was hoping Chris fucking Hanson wasn’t going to show up anytime soon because, this dude’s mouth was fucking magical. There was one way to make sure Mr. Hansen wasn’t going to make an appearance.

Matt pulled at the man’s hair. “Wait, wait,” he panted out. “Fuck. How old are you?” He asked, slumping against the stall wall.

The man on his knees looked up at Matt. “What?” He asked blinking a few times more than necessary.

“How old are you?” Matt reiterated his question.

“I’m 21,” the younger guy said looking away from Matt.

So he was lying. Matt knew that. There was no doubt in his mind the guy was only 19. “So, how old are you really? I don’t even care.”

Really, Matt should care. He was 27 and the bouncer at The Paradox Nightclub in Baltimore, the club where he was currently getting a blow job.

“No, really,” the boy said with his tongue darting out of his mouth after speaking to lick at spit running down his lips.

“I don’t believe you. What’s your name?” Matt asked, with a slight shake of his head.

“Alex,” the male simply responded. He didn’t give Matt time to question his name, because he went back to work on Matt’s dick. Sucking, and bobbing his head up and down, and swirling his tongue repeatedly.

Matt was definitely in heaven. His hands laced in Alex’s greasy blonde hair. Probably freshly dyed, if Matt had to guess. Matt bucked his hips forward, wanting Alex to move his mouth faster. But, Alex wasn’t expecting it, and choked.

Alex quickly pulled off of Matt’s coc, coughing excessively and Matt was pretty sure he’d have to call an ambulance. ”911 state you emergency.” “I just choked a guy to death with my dick.” How would he even say that seriously? How would a 911 operator even react seriously?
k
Alex continued to cough and what the hell Matt was supposed to do was lost on him. Pat his back? There, there. Sorry my dick choked you.” Leave? ”Sorry, I have to get back to work.

He heard Alex hack some more and then felt something wet on his thigh. He looked down at Alex who was red, and beet red at that. (Even with the dim lighting, Matt could tell how red Alex’s face was.)

“I’m so sorry,” Alex rushed out as he turned slightly to grab toilet paper. He grabbed a sheet and wiped at Matt’s leg.

“What the hell is that?” Matt asked with a grimace on his face.

“I’m...nothing,” Alex slowly stated as he threw the tissue away.

Matt could feel himself slowly losing his arousal and this was grosser than the venue the blow job was taking place in. But, Alex didn’t seem to be phased by the spitting on Matt and how it basically ruined the moment (well, it did for Matt at least), because he went back to work on sucking Matt off.

It took Matt a few minutes to get back into it, but with a few flicks of Alex’s tongue and his finger gently rubbing at Matt’s entrance, he was grabbing at Alex’s hair and trying to not buck his hips into Alex’s face again.

When Alex started coughing again, it wasn’t Matt’s fault. It was Alex’s own fault. Matt had felt him start to try to deepthroat him. But, Alex tried fighting off the coughing.

And then, Matt was corrected about the grossest thing about this blow job. He now had mucus or possibly puke on his dick. And there was some of it running down Alex’s chin.

Matt was definitely not in the mood for getting head now. And, he had to push Alex’s face away as he wanted to continue (without even wiping Matt’s dick off, yuck).

“Wait! I can make it up to you!” Alex exclaimed.

Matt shook his head. “it’s okay. I don’t you dying on me.”

“No! I promise. It won’t happen again. I just can’t breathe right, right now because I’m sick. Please,” Alex practically whined out.

Matt rolled his eyes at how desperate Alex was being. “Alex, it’s fine. Just go home and rest.”

Alex huffed while standing up. “I’m sorry to ruin the night.”

Matt laughed as he reached for the toilet paper behind Alex. “I work here. I’m sure there will be something worse that’ll happen tonight.” That was kind of a lie, but he didn’t want to make Alex feel too bad. He wiped at his dick that had mucus on it, drying up.

Alex shrugged. “Okay. Um,” he looked around and shrugged again. He nodded awkwardly. “I guess I’ll see you around?”

Matt nodded as he threw the toilet paper into the toilet. “Yup. Feel better,” he muttered as he maneuvered his pants up his thighs and back into place.

Alex nodded and opened the stall door. He exited the bathroom, and Matt followed seconds later.

- - -


Matt was dreading going home to his dumb roommate and his dumb roommate’s dumb dog. His roommate, Vinny, would know something was off, better known as Matt needed to get off and still didn’t get fucked properly. Matt was hoping Vinny would be passed out or fucking a random stripper he picked up. Of course though, he wasn’t that lucky.

When he walked in the door, Vinny instantly started laughing. “You look more frustrated than when you went to work. Are young dudes finally not jumping on your dick?”

Matt thought about going with the simple answer and telling Vinny that’s exactly what was wrong, or he could just tell him about Alex. Which, really, was kind of funny. “I had someone, Alex. He was hot and real good with his mouth, until he puked on me.”

Vinny laughed, loud and obnoxiously. “He puked on you?”

“well, I’m still not sure if it was puke or mucus or a combination. He tried to continue but, I pushed him away because serious downer.”

Vinny shook his head. “You’re an idiot. The was obviously thirsty for some dick. He probably would’ve fucked you, too. If he goes back, you better let him fuck you. You need it.”

Matt rolled his eyes at Vinny. “I swear you have a thing for me getting fucked. And I know you like to listen.”

Vinny shrugged. “Shut up. I’m watching Miami Ink.”

“It’s a fucking repeat. You’ve watched the damn series three times already,” Matt said as he grabbed a pillow from the couch and threw it at his roommate. The dog laying beside Vinny instantly stood and growled at Matt.

“I hate that fucking dog.”

“Good boy, Pluto,” Vinny encouraged the German Shepherd puppy.

“He doesn’t even fucking look like Pluto,” Matt mumbled walking away from the living room and back to his bedroom.

And, not that Matt would admit it but, that night he definitely thought and dreamt about Alex.

- - -


The next time Matt worked, he watched for Alex. When Alex saw him he blushed and looked away, holding his ID out Matt. (Matt stopped checking his ID and his friend’s three months ago because they came to the club every Friday and Saturday for the last year. It had nothing to do with Matt thinking Alex was cute, and remembering his face hoping to run into him on the streets.) But, Matt took his ID, and ran it through his scanner.

Alex’s age popped up to be 18. Matt chuckled to himself. “Twenty-one, huh?” He asked Alex as he handed his ID back.

Alex blushed and shrugged. “Sorry.”

“Come find me later. But, only if you’re feeling better,” Matt said with a small laugh.

Alex’s blush darkened but he nodded. “Okay, I’ll do that for sure.”

- - -


Matt waited around the door the entire night, not once taking a break when they were offered to him by the other bouncer. He wanted to remain in the same spot in case Alex came around. Which he didn’t, until the club was closing. His face was red and sweaty when he approached Matt, but Matt still thought he was attractive.

“Hi!” Alex greeted loudly over the crowd that was leaving.

Matt nodded as he watched the club-goers leave.

“Sorry, Jack wanted to dance all night. I tried to come over.”

Matt shrugged, assuming Jack was the kid Alex was always with. “It’s no big deal. You’re here to have fun with your friend.”

“Yeah, but,” Alex started as he moved closer to Matt. “I want to have fun with you.”

Matt laughed softly. “Okay. Well what plans do you have for the rest of the night?”

Alex shrugged, brushing his hair across his forehead, trying to get it styled correctly. “I’m free, honestly.”

In that moment the urge to make a Dane Cook joke was so strong in Matt’s mind, but he knew quoting a comedian had to be a lame way to impress a guy, so he had push the joke aside. “Okay,” he said after a moment of being silent. “Well, do you want to go back to my place?”

Alex nodded eagerly. Matt nodded back. “Meet me outside in a half hour?”

“Okay!” Alex said with a huge grin on his face. “I’m going to find Jack and tell him.”

Matt waved him off as he walked out of the club with the few stragglers who were taking their time leaving.

Once everyone was out, Matt did his usual routine of closing up, and then punched out and went on his way to find Alex.

Outside, Matt looked around for the younger male, spotting him near a parked car across the street, waving his hands around as he was facing his friend. Matt could only assume Jack wasn’t happy Alex was leaving with Matt.

Matt leaned against the building and waited for Alex to be done arguing with Jack. It took about five more minutes until Alex threw his hands up while turning around to walk back to the club. Matt watched as Alex stomped back to him, and it brought a small smile to his face.

Alex huffed once he got to Matt. “He’s so dumb and overprotective like I can’t watch out for myself. I’m eighteen, not twelve. Just because he’s older. I hate him sometimes,” he stated with a pout.

Matt rolled his eyes and he wasn’t exactly sure if it was because of Alex’s little fit or because of his friend. “Don’t worry. I’m not a serial killer.”

“Real convincing,” Alex laughed.

“I know, let’s go,” Matt said, flashing Alex a smile.

The two walked to Matt’s car, not too far from the building. He was nice and opened the door for Alex, and then shut it once he was sure the younger male was in the car the whole way. Then he walked back to his side and got in and drove back to his place. The drive was short, and there weren’t any words exchanged until they were parked outside of Matt’s rented house.

“I’m apologizing now for my roommate. He’s a dickhead who will probably make very unnecessary comments.”

Alex laughed, and touched Matt’s hand in a comforting way. “Okay, but I’m in college. So, I’m sure it won’t bother me.”

Matt nodded, still nervous about what Vinny way say. When they walked in the home, Matt instantly shot Vinny a glare hoping to keep him quiet. Pluto went crazy running toward Alex and Matt, while barking and growling.

Alex gripped Matt’s arms and hid behind him. “What the fuck is that thing?” He asked, his voice shaky and higher than normal.

“Pluto get the fuck away, go lay down!” Matt instructed the dog. When the dog ignored Matt, he glared at Vinny who called for the dog. Of course Pluto would listen to Vinny. “Sorry, I forget about him, a lot,” Matt mumbled as they walked through the living room.

“I’m not sure how you forget about that beast,” Alex said, his voice still not normal. “But, at least your roommate didn’t say anything.”

Matt gave him a small smile before closing the space between them. “Yeah, so how about we try this blow job thing, again. With a little less puke.”

“I didn’t throw up on you!” Alex exclaimed, wide eyed. “I had a cold and couldn’t breathe.”

“Okay. A little less mucus, then,” Matt smiled, while correcting himself.

Alex face was red, but he nodded.

And a nod would’ve been great for Matt, if twenty minutes later he wasn’t rubbing Alex’s back as he was hovered the toilet, throwing up after Matt bucked his hips when Alex did something he really liked. That lead to Alex choking and throwing up. Matt was so unsure as to why the kid insisted on giving head when clearly his gag reflex was awful.

“I’m really sorry,” Alex apologized between heaves.

“Sh, don’t worry,” Matt mumbled, even though he was upset because he was so close to getting off.

Alex moved away from the toilet after another minute and laid down on the tile floor, throwing his arm over his eyes.

“Better now?” Matt asked, softly.

Alex just nodded, which Matt now knew not to trust. “I’m overcoming an issue. It’s why Jack didn’t want me to come over here,” Alex muttered.

“You don’t have to explain, Alex.”

The younger shot up and stared at Matt. “But, I don’t want you to think I’m awful at giving head.”

Matt shook his head. “To be blunt, at this point, I just want to fuck.”

Alex’s face turned red again. “Um. I haven’t had sex in a while. And I, I’m…” he trailed off.

Now Matt was frustrated beyond belief, but he didn’t exactly want that to show. THat would be rude and someone would probably yell at him.

“I mean, I want to. I just. I’m… I don’t,” Alex sighed heavily. “My ex wasn’t very kind to me and hurt me and forced me to do things and the only way I ever got out of anything was by puking and when you buck your hips it’s my body’s natural reaction to gag and then throw up and I just I’m sorry,” Alex rushed out, while staring at the bathroom floor.

Now Matt was very glad he didn’t show his frustration.

“Well, we don’t have to do anything. I don’t want you to feel like you owe me anything.”

“No! I want to. I do, I just, is it okay if I would, ya know, top?” Alex asked his face was the reddest Matt had seen.

Matt smiled though, and had to surpress a laugh. He touched Alex’s thigh softly. “I wanted you to.”

Alex looked up and smiled, “okay,” he whispered softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, thanks for reading. Um, this is completely dedicated to my best friend because she gave me the idea for the story.

Comments and feedback please!