Status: Do we really want to go down the path, that has been put down in front of us?

I'm No Hero

Growing up I was told how a great of a hero I was going to be some day, just because my parents were hero's. I wont get into great detail of who my parents were, because it doesn't matter anymore, they made their bed with me so now they were going to have to lay in it.

At the age I should had started Pre school, I started hero school. Yes there is really a school for baby hero's, that are expected to stay good for all their freaking life! There is no choice in this they think, soon as your born from a hero your fait has been dealt its cards. But not for me.

At age eleven I left that place, with a parting gift as well. I blew up half the school. In my defense, no one used that part of the school and it's not like anyone got hurt....okay fine the guys that were chasing me got hurt.

So since that day I have been on my own. I do have some connections with some of the hero kids still, but I only talk to them when I have to or they find me and they think they need to talk to me.

This story is written and owned by me.
  1. I Was Cursed To Have Friends Like You
    "Shut up! Shut up! You all are freaking nuts, there is no wonder we are all friends!"
  2. Team Work
    "This is a long day and it's not even ten in the morning."
  3. Fake Memories
    "Living a lie, is some times better then living the truth."
  4. Fake It
    "I've seen my choice, as a bad choice. I'm here to learn."
  5. Pranks
    "You forget, I burn down everything I touch. So stop messing with me."
  6. Ticking Time Bomb
    "You ideates
  7. Hot, Cold and Info
    "Me freezing to death? Never thought about it."
  8. Powers
    "Great, so I got more powers. Hope I don't do something dumb."
  9. Team
    "Your going to make them fight me? Your such a chicken."
  10. Recruit
    "We need to get the other hero kids around the world, before it's to late."
  11. The Crew
    "I'm not the only one that doesnt like playing by their rules."
  12. You Are No Leader
    "He might not make it,"
  13. Science
    "It's to dangerous, I could burn down the city. But if it's the only way--fine."
  14. Master Mind
    "I know he's the bad guy, but he's still my grandpa."
  15. So I Am
    "For now it's over,"