Status: Do we really want to go down the path, that has been put down in front of us?

I'm No Hero

The Crew

It was two against two and I can't use my fire power. Not on these two, it wouldn't do any good. One would suck up my power like a vacuum and blast it back, and once that happens, who knows what the shape shifter will turn into.

Josiah look alike is fighting more then I am and thats just because I'm trying to keep my distance from the hero that can turn our powers on us. "What are we going to do, they got us backed into a corner."

"There pipes down here," I tell him as I plat out punch the shifter hero in the face, sending him into the far wall. "Build up the water pressure and brake the pipes,"

"And after this place starts filling up with water?" the other hero lunges at us, but it's him who grabs them by the arm and throws them into the wall.

"Bind the water around them and I'll shock them with my new lightning power. It'll take care of them and the bugs."

He does as I tell him, as they come back at us. Giving him as much time as I can, I beat off the two heroes. "Master wants you back Aria," the shift hero tells me.

The hero that can turn powers on someone else, clocks me in the chin, making me stumble back. "I don't plan on going back," water starts to pool around our ankles. "And if some how I do, I plan on going down in a blaze of glory." the water starts to lift up, the shifter hero changes into me and tackles me.

"Aria!"

"Stick to the plan!" the light are to dim for him to see which on of us is talking.

"Don't do it!" the shift cries out in my voice.

The water stops moving. "Stick to the plan, you know what has to happen!" with not another word the water comes around us. Both heroes are on me, trying to chock me and trying to use their powers on me. Reaching out my fingers as best as I can, all it takes is one finger and lighting goes off in the bubble like a light show. The lightning hits us all and then the bubble us broke.

Gasping for air, steam starts to rise from my body. Josiah look alike rushes over to me, lifting me up to sit up. "You okay?"

Shaking my head, I hold out my bracelet and scan them. They are both clear, but they have to get to safety. "We need to hide them and put a tracker on them," getting up on wobble legs we get to work.

POV: Cole

Soft fingers outline my face; then I open my eyes to see her smiling face. "You have a mean punch," I tell her.

She giggles and it's a nice sound. "I've been told that before,"

Everything around us changes. Fire is all around us, bodies lay at our feet. "Whats going on?" I whisper looking around us.

Aria stands on a mountain of rubble, out looking the fire. "If our path doesnt change, this will happen."

"How can we change it?" I had only had visions a few times. The first vision I had, was before Aria and I knew she was just like me.

"You know the answer already," her body is over taken by fire and flies away like a true Fenix.

Jolting awake my heart it pounding. Before anyone can stop me, I go over to the cage that Dave. "What do you know?"

He gives me a smug smile. "That in your little dream world, a lot will happen and some things do play out, just not--in the way you think."

"I said what do you know?!"

"My sister will burn,"

POV: Aria

We were walking in a dark tunnel; one of many that no one uses. My fire gloes a bright light between my hands. Josiah looks at the map, Cheer gave us. "Where are we going anyways? This isn't one of the paths we are supposed to go."

"I know, we are going some where else."

"But this is off rout, we need tp get help."

"Thats what we are doing, we are going to get help from.some people I know. They are just like me. They don't like how we are forced to go to a school, where are parents just have to drop us off and thats that."

"How do you know these other people?"

Other hero kids walk down the tunnel and stop in the glow of the fire. "Aria, it's been a long time," their leader sneers at the sight of me.

"Josiah, this is Timmy, he's the leader of The Crew. The underground hero kid ring of runaways."

"What are you doing down here?" a dark girl with no hair, with a nose ring and earrings all over her ears.

"You know why Rain," I look back at Timmy. "I know how you feel about using your powers and you know I wouldn't come here, if we didn't need help."

Timmy gives me a smug smile, as his purple hair gleams in the glow of fire. "How big of a hit to your pride is this?"

I give him a fake smile and talk right through my teeth. "Right up there next to dating you,"

He laughs, as the others snicker. "We'll help, but we wont go easy on the brain washed heroes."

"Just dont killed them," I throw them a shoe box from my message bag. "Get everyone geared up and hurry."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? Recommend? Subscribe?