Status: Do we really want to go down the path, that has been put down in front of us?

I'm No Hero

You Are No Leader

POV: Cole

I wanted to strangle him! I wanted to reach through the bars and wrap my fingers around his throat! But Aria is out there some where and I dont have time for this brat.

I go to the man that is half robot. "Where did she go?"

He pulls up a map of everyone teamed with their names in bubbles, as others are labeled for moving. "Looks like she in the old sub tunnels. Thats where The Crew is at," I look at him confused. "They are a group of a run away hero kids like her. She was with them for some time, not many know about them, so I'm sure thats why she there."

"Can they be trusted?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "Some I'm sure, but others not so much. Before she left that group of kids, she dated the leader,"

My blood runs hot and all I wanted to do, is get Aria from them and maybe in the process, punch the so called leader of this under ground hero kid wring. "Do you have a suite for me?"

"Of course I do," as I turn away, the man robotic hand latches on my shoulder. "I want to make something clear to you," the hand claps hard on my shoulder. "I might not be her father, but I see her as my own daughter any ways. If you do anything to her like that guy did; I'll end you and make it look like it look like an accident." he says coldly, then he lets go of my shoulder.

"What did he do to her?" I ask through my teeth.

POV: Aria

Nothing had changed from the last time I was down here. There was less kids though and I have a feeling I knee why. It's the stronger that live and those that are weak, that get tested and die. The test can be anything.

Josiah puts his arm around me, as we walk past the graveyard. "Why pick this place?" he whispers to me.

"If they use their powers, they are deep enough they cant be detected."

"And people die down here?"

"Yes and many not by natural causes," I say bitterly.

"What do you mean? How do you even know these people?"

"The strong live and the weak die," I say bitterly. "And how I know these people, I feel down a hole and hit my head and they found me."

We stop in the center of their underground run away place for run away hero kids. Timmy tells them what is going on and takes those that say they will help. He then does something, I shouldn't be suppressed about, but I throw a fire all around all the kids that didnt put up their hands. "Aria!"

"You have them killed off and you will be no better," I.look at the kids that have been trained to kill there own by a snap of.the finger. "Back down!" they do as I say then I face their leader again. "We will take those that are willing to come, but leave the others alone!"

"Fine, lets go!" he looks at Rain and shakes his head at her.

"Get the kids out of here and take them to Cheer,"

"I'm not leaving you,"

"He is going to have Rain kill all the kids that didn't.raise their hands. I'll be fine," walking away from him, I slam my shoulder into Rain. "Don't even think about or any of the higher goons for that matter,"

"You were never Eleat in the first place," then we go.our ways.

-Eleat, ha! I never wanted to be a part of it in the first place.-

Past:

The Eleat, the toughest of tough when it comes to.The Crew. Cold as ice. Strong as stone. No one takes crap from anyone. The weak are killed off as soon as they are no longer useful.

I was about to become one of them, I just had to kill a weak kid. I just had to burn them. But I didn't, I refused them and I saved the kid. I took the kid back to the kid and never went back.

But no one messes with the Eleat, if you do, they make sure they either kill you or hurt you. I fought them and I didnt back down. Not after they broke a couple of my ribs to the point Cheer had to replace them completely.

Present:

We brake to the surface, it's night time and no one is out. They are all bidding and I don't blame them. We stick to the shadows as a few heroes fly above. "So how do we go about this?" someone asks.

"Stick to the shadows, any of you able to control lights?" one kid raises their hand. "Good, short them out,"

"Why?" a short girl with brown hair asks.

"They are using heating goggles, I'm going to blind them and those that can fly, I need you to scan them and then the bugs will be dealt with. Then we move on," I instruct and fly off.

POV: Cole

I watched as light short out and then the hairs on the back of my neck rise up, as a fire ball zooms past me and starts to.go around the heroes. The fire ball brakes away and not soon after a group of kids scan them and they drop, not even caring to catch them.

As the group of kids gather on the ground, I watch a oguy place his hand on the small of a girl back.

Before anyone can blink, I punch the guy and send him flying. "Don't you dare touch her!" I snap and with out thinking about it, I wrap my arm around her, like I have a right to.

Aria looks startled up at me. "Cole, what are you doing here?"

"Protecting you," I tell her not taking my eyes off of
any of them, and that includes 'him'.

The guy pulls his body from the wall and limps back over. "Friend of yours?" he asks as he glares at my hand on her waist.

"Yes," she tells him and I can't help but notice how much she leaning into me. Was she enjoying my arm being around her. "How did you know where I was at?" she asks me.

I should tell her the truth, but I don't trust any of them. "See a fire ball and it's a fare guess who it was, now lets get moving."

We get moving, but we don't get far when the guy tries to brake my hold on Aria. "Hey buddy, you know you shouldn't try to steal another guy girlfriend," he says with a forced smile.

"I'm not your girlfriend!" Aria snarls.

"You could be again," he reaches out for her, but I move.fast and grab him by the throat and hold him up in the air. "Grab her,"

Two people grab a hold of Aria and try to keep her under control. "I seen what did to those kids, some had broken body parts. You are no leader, cause no leader forces kids to fight one another, thats a new low. And trying to get Aria to fight some little kid, was wrong," throwing him, I make fast work of his friends, gather Aria in my arms and fly away.

"What has gotten into you?" her arms wrapped around me.

"I dont trust him, when those kids came, they were standing on their last leg they were so beat up,"

"What about Josiah look alike?"

"Your friend Cheer said that he might not make it," my grip on her tightens and I can't help it, I kiss her on the head and want to land so I can kiss away her tears, but this isn't over.