Status: Do we really want to go down the path, that has been put down in front of us?

I'm No Hero

Science

I feel asleep in Cole arms and no matter what, I can't open my eyes. My body has been over worked for the past many hours. When had I last slept anyways? I can't even remember.

I hear a door open and then close. I hear high heals clack against the floor. "What happened? Is she okay?" it's Kim that frantically asks.

"She fine, she just hasn't slept for the past twenty-four hours. She'll be fine in a few hours," Cheer voice is hallow, he must hadn't gotten any sleep either.

Cole puts me down on a cushy hospital bed. "How are those other kids doing?" he asks, as he lays down next to me and puts my head on his shoulder.

"Eating and sleeping, their health isn't what it should be," Kim voice is strict and cold for what happened to them and what they could gone through.

"How many are here?" Cole asks.

"Not as many as we would like, but it'll have to do. The Crew have already ran away and back into hiding. For now they'll hide, but who knows." Cheer says.

"What next?" Cole asks rubbing my hand.

"At this rate I'll have to go in and shut everything down," Cheer says.

"Cheer its to dangerous; your robotic half is the only thing keeping you awake." Kim warns.

"I'll sleep for a little bit,"

"What about the wrest of us?" Cole asks.

"Distract everyone and we'll go from there,"

"That's not a well thought out plan," I yawn out, stretching. Looking up at Cole, he gives me a smile. Slowly sitting up, my body protests, but I need to move.

Kim comes over to me and gives me a hug. "How are feeling?"

"Still tired,"

Cheer grabs a blanket and hands it over. "Let's get a couple hours of sleep, we should be safe here a bit longer,"

"Okay," I look at Cole, but he's making no attempt to move, so I lay back down against him and right away I'm back to sleep.

-Dream

I was standing on rubble and before me; the city was burning. Bodies lay at my feet, some people I know and others I don't. "Arias!" Cole yells out.

Looking over my shoulder at him, tears stream down my face. "It wasn't supposed to end this way,"

"What are you plan on doing Arias?" he tries to get close, but the ground brakes away.

-Why doesnt he fly?- "Ending this," my body is over taken my fire, then I fly up into the sky and-

-End dream

Something wakes me up, but what? Some lights are on and everyone asleep. It's all quite, so what had woken me up?

The back of my neck starts to scream in pain. Sitting up, I rub the back of my neck. -Something coming,- going into.the other room, I change into a new costume, that has no holes.

Leaving the building, everything is gray and dark outside. Looking at my watch its 10: 00 in the morning, so the sun should be up. Sniffing the air, it doesnt smell like rain.

Flying up on top of the building a cross the street, I look a cross the city and see the school like I had never seen it before. The school looks midevil. Smoke comes out of the section of the school, that is never used.

"What are you doing up here?" Cole asks, as he lands down next to me.

"Something woke me up,"

"Are you okay?"

"No," we are quite for a few minutes. "I wish this could had gone different, but it is the way it is," the school starts to drift forward."Come on, we need to go talk to Cheer for a plan." we fly down on to the ground and go back into the building.

Soon as we are inside, Cheer is already up; along with everyone else. "Arias, we are going to need you go all out." Cheer tells us, soon as the door closed behind us.

"Do you have any idea how many people will be killed if I.do.that?!"

He throws me a thick bracelet. "This will turn your fire.cold, it won't kill anyone, it'll just knock everyone out and fry the bugs. Now for the wrest of you, we are storming that school."

POV: Cole

We stood next to one another on a tall building, about five-hundred feet from the school. We wait for the go ahead on the distraction. Arias sits next to my legs with her eyes closed. "After this, you want to go out?"

She quite and so still, the air around us reminds me of the nightmare I had and her's that I had seen. "That would be nice," a flair goes up in the air and lets us know its time. She stands up and before I know it, her lips touch mine.

I waist no time to be stunned, I turn her head, thread my fingers through her hair and my other arm around her waist. She threads her fingers through my hair. She opens her mouth when I move my tong along her lips.

The kiss is to short, I wanted it to last longe. "I wish I hadn't been so stubborn back then, maybe we could been.together longer." she flies away, messes with the wrist band and.then her body becomes fully over of blue fire and with great speed a blue flame dome is soon around the city.

Pulling out the hilt of the sword Cheer made for me, I swing it back and a gust of wind cuts through the sky, hitting the first attack group sending them into the flames. Their bodies hit the flames and then they drop like flies. They aren't dead, but.the bugs are now. "Send out your worst,"
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you al think? I wont be able to fix the missed words or any of that right now. I don't know when and I don't know when I'm going to start my new story.