Status: Do we really want to go down the path, that has been put down in front of us?

I'm No Hero

Master Mind

"I'm starting to get lightheaded. How many more?" I ask Cole as my speed starts to get slower.

"You might not want to know," heroes get thrown into the fire and fall down.

"Cheer how's it going on your end?"

Static.

"Cheer, can you hear me?"

Static.

"Cole something wrong," something hits me in the chest. "Ah!" with the loss of my power, I start to fall from the sky and crash into a street; braking the concrete on impact.

"We got her!" someone yells and then hands reach out to me. I try to fight back, but I'm to weak.

POV: Cole

"Aria are you okay?"

Static.

"Aria!"

"If you want to save her, then come to the school and don't try anything." an old man voice says, then all I hear is static.

Balling up my fists I fly to the school. No one else but me are up in the sky. The city is almost destroyed bellow. I don't know if people are hurt or not; but I don't worry about it. I'll let the heroes deal with all that bellow. The only people I need to help is Aria and the others.

Landing down on the lawn of the school, the man behind this comes out of the school, with a few others. Aria parents drag Aria behind them. "Well I'm here, not let her go!"

Master Mind laughs. "You apparently don't know how this sort of thing works. I guess my ex wife, didn't do well in that part of it all." he shrugs his shoulders. "Now this is how it's going to go. Since only a few of you lived through the bugging without the side effects," he makes a hand motion to Aria parents that are litorly apart. "I need to find out what happened and do it over again. You know, I made you two for one another." he picks Aria face up in his head, cradling it. "I tried to mold her into the perfect hero and young woman she would some day be," he lets go of her head and lets it drop. "But she hard headed."

"She is perfect. Maybe not by your standards, but she is. And we aren't perfect for one another either! She a pain in the ass! She hard headed and a brat!" popping my knuckles, I glare at.the old man. "But I don't care, because I like who she it," my fist makes contact with the ground, shaking everything violently. "Wake up!"

Aria body is over taken by fire. The fire out reaches everyone burning the bugs. But in the end results, her parents die. Aria little brother suddenly shows up in a flash of lightning, taking his parents bodies away. "This isn't over!" he bellows out.

Aria throws a fireball at the school, catching it on fire. Moving fast I grab her in my arms and we all fly off, leaving Master Mind behind. "It isn't over,"

"I know and I'm not going to let you give up your life."

"He's my grandpa. His madness turnd him this way. He's infected, the bugs are the only things keeping him alive. If I am able to.heat up his body enough, then maybe I can put him to rest. I don't want him to suffer, like this. So I have to do it,"

"You are talking about killing him!"

"There is a chance this might not kill him,"

"Aria-"

She punches me in the face hard, sending me to the ground busting up the street. I watch as Aria lands down on the ground. "I love my grandpa and I never thought this would happen;.but this has to.happen."

"If you do this, you will be a hero, turned bad."

"It doesnt matter, I'm no hero," fire covers her body and she gone like a Fenix.

POV: Aria

Landing down on the ground, the school starting to fall from the sky. "Grandpa!"

The man that raised me comes out of the smoke and fire. He's hunched over, like his back just gave in. "Come to finish the job? You are a vellion after my own heart, so get it done,"

Walking over to him, my hand glows a yellow glow. "Im not that or a hero. I am just someone to have powers they don't want."

"You aren't a norm and you can't be both. Your brother has made his choice. What is yours?"

"To be who I want to be," then the glow over takes us both once my hand touches his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
One chapter to go. You ready?