Status: Do we really want to go down the path, that has been put down in front of us?

I'm No Hero

So I Am

I control it. It bows to me as I walk through it and take it away. I swallow the crimson fire and make it my own. I hear people scream in joy as their city is put back together. I watch as statues are put up for those heroes that had fallen. My parents statues are made in gold, holding up the world.

Flying through the sky, I hear people call me a hero, but I'm not. I washed out of hero school. Or I should say, what is last of the school. The school will be built again, but someone else will be in charge.

Landing down on a building, my friends are on, smiling at me. "You saved the world!" they all yell at the same time and jump on me, giving me a big hug.

"Let go," they all let go at the same time. "We saved the world," I correct them.

"You know you are a hero now," Cole says crossing his arms.

"I don't have to be anything, for all they know, I am a one deal hero." I counter.

Nora scratches the back of her head with a big smile. "Yeah about that," she pulls out her iPad and shows me the screen.

"Who is behind this?" I eye my friends, as I glance at the screen again to a website dedicated to me.

"Me," Cole surprises me by saying that.

Crossing my arms, I raise an eye brawl to him. "Oh really? And why did you do that?"

"Cause you are a hero and there is nothing you can do about it," he walks over to me and is only inches from me. "And you can't take the website cause I'll just put it back up again."

"Cole, you might not want to challenge Aria, bad things happen when people challenge her," Josiah warns.

He places his hands on either side of my face. "I'll take my chances," then just like that he kisses me in front of everyone. Breaking the kiss, he looks me in the eye. "Forgive me?"

A smile snakes across my lips. "Yeah, but," grabbing the front of his shirt I send him flying into a building a cross for us. "I don’t forgive you for kissing me in front of my friends!"

Nora rests her arm on my shoulder. "So you two going out now?"

"No fair!" Owen cries out.

"Wrong team!" we all yell at him.

"If he keeps kissing me in front of you guys, it won't last long," I tell her with a forced smile.

Everything goes quiet for a few seconds, then we start hearing cheering. "Fenix! Fenix!"

"Looks like you can't hide forever, they want to see you," Josiah says looking down.

"Let's go then," I say as Cole comes back over to us.

"Wait, what about your brother?" Nora asks.

"We'll deal with him when it comes to that." I tell them and then we join the crowd of people below. -I'll be the hero that you never thought I could be mom and dad.-