Status: Do we really want to go down the path, that has been put down in front of us?

I'm No Hero

Powers

SPLASH!

Cheer dumps me in a big thing of cold water that soon heats up. He places a breathing mask over my face and then wires are hooked up to my body. "That should do it for now," he says as he walks down the steps and goes to control panel. "How do you feel?"

Taking in a deep breath and letting it out, bubbles go up and around my face. "Better then before."

"Good, now lets do some checking and find out what's up with your powers " needles poke through the tank lower half and raises up to me. "Remember how this works?"

How could I forget? Last time he did this I passed out after he poked me so many times. "Lets get this over with. I'm worried about the others and we need to find out if that guy is really alive or if someone taking over his past plans."

He shakes his head presses a button and then I drift off to sleep as he gets to work.

POV: Cole

"Let us out!" Nora screams out.

Sitting in my own ceil, I sit hunched over staring at the lock. It slowly moves left from right, as the key pad dings with every button. "Cole what are you doing?" Josiah asks.

"Trying to focuse, keep your voices done " I don't look at any of them, as I stair at the lock.

A blast of lighting comes through the door lock and comes right through the ceil, hitting me right in the eyes. "Bad boys never get their way." a woman says, coming through the sliding doors, followed by a man and a boy a few years younger then us.

"Who are you?!" I snarl.

The woman looks at the other. "Who are we kids?"

Everyone gets that zombie look in their eyes. "Aria mother, father and brother." they all say together.

"Oh so these are the parents of the year."

"That's us," Lash says.

"You two are different from the last time I seen you."

"Side affects from having the bugs in out bodies so long." Starlet says pelling off dead cracked skin. "But not you or Aria or Dave are affected, because you three were born with them already in your bodies. They are a part of you, making you all much stronger then the rest."

"So why bring everyone else into this?" I ask standing up.

"Because the testing isn't over yet." a male voice says.

POV: Aria

I could feel my body thrash, but couldn't control it. No I was to far deep into my nightmares to control my body.

I was in a lab, watching everyone I know get chips put in their bodies. Those that are chipped have the lights are on but no one home look. Snapping my fingers in front of them, they don't even blink.

"Oh yes, the great son returns!" my grandpa says clapping her hands, as Cole is pushed into the lab straped down and much as he thrashes around, he can't get lose.

"I am not your son!" he yells.

"True, you are just the son if some woman that died giving birth to you." she says in such a way, she doesnt sound like a livingperson. "Where Aria?"

"Not here," my dad says.

"Does he know?"

"Of course I know!"

My body heates up and I fly out of the tube. "Your powers spiked up and you have powers you didnt have before."

Shaking my head, I can't stand cause my body us shaking really bad. "I just had a vision and you won't believe who behind this."