Status: Do we really want to go down the path, that has been put down in front of us?

I'm No Hero

Team

POV: Cole

They started work on the others, making me watch everyone from the school get chipped and becoming someone else. More then half the students are chipped.

Pulling on the restrains, they give a little but not much. If they hadn't put this headband on my head, I would be free by now.

"Oh what darling, you don't like watching?" Starlet purr, as her finger goes down my jaw slowly. "Master, can we ceil his fate?" Starlet face has become gray, her eyes are almost sucked into her head and her hair is turning gray. The bugs are killing her now, just like the older heroes they bugged.

The master mind behind all of this walks into the room. "Not just yet. Soon though." he says in such a way, it makes me want to have no skin, just to stop the goose bumps.

POV: Aria

"Ten seconds last! Hit all the targets this time and dont burn out!" Cheer yells through the speaker, as he stands behind the glass.

The targets throw water, wind blast, electronic currents and other things. Balling up my fist, I don't see dummies. I see those that took my friends and use my fire power and new powers on them.

Once the bell goes off, I have to force myself to stay standing and look at what I did. I took out twenty some dummies all at once. I've been able to do that for a long time. But every time I did, I would burn up and pass out. "Good job!" Cheer praises.

"You think I'm ready?" I ask sitting down in a chair drinking down cold water.

He inspects the dummies. "No, but you'll still go. I know you will."

"Wish my friends weren't apart of this, it would make things easy to have backup," drinking all the water down, I crush the bottle and throw it in the been a cross the room.

He gives me that dad look, makes me crave for a dad just like him. "Who said your going in there alone?" he starts typing fast on his key bored.

"Unless you know some heroes I don't know. Then I'm going in alone."

He turns around and presses a button. "Oh trust me I know some heroes you don't know." a sliding door opens and.in walks copies of my friends. "Hope you don't mind, but since we found out.who behind this, I thought better to be safe."

Getting up I go over to the clowns. "Do they have the same powers as my friends?"

Owen gives me a wicked grin and rolls his eyes. "We have their powers and so much more darling."

The Owen look alike sounds just like him. "Alrighty then."

"Oh and I got one more surprise," Cheer presses a button opening another door.

Inside the small room, my mouth just drops. "Wow you've been busy."

"Time to suite up kids!"

POV: Cole

A sharp needle goes into my neck, sending warm liquid through my body. Gritting my teeth, it feels as if they are drugging me. Which they very well could. "Damn you," I say through my teeth staring at the master mind behind all of this.

"It's for the greater good Cole."

The room starts to shake and alarm going off. "Sir-"

Who ever was taking is cut off, when a big junk of the ceiling is broken off and a bright light over comes most everyone. The light is hot, and there only one person with this much fire power. "Comet," I whisper.

"Actually the name is Fenix now," the light dies down showing Aria in a new outfit.

Her costume is a fire red fitting close to her body, with black going up around her legs and arm turning and a gold fenix on her chest and a gold mask on her face. "Wow," looking past her there are people with simoler out fits, but.with different.colors and symbols over their chests.

"Now, I want to talk to the man behind this," Fenix cracks her knuckles and as she does I watch as fire flares up from her back.

The man behind this steps up and smiles at Fenix. "Aria you look well and look how big you've gotten."

"Cut the old man greetings grandpa. Now let everyone go,"

He keeps the smile, but it's wicked. "Sorry darling but that wont happen. Now get over here and lets get you ready for testing."

"No, now let everyone go."

"Wish you could make this all easy," he snaps his fingers making everyone get in their fighting stands. "But oh well, I'll get my way one way or another." he snaps his fingers again and everyone attacks.

"Chicken!" I yell out at him and then we start fighting.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?
Recommend?
Subscribe?