Status: This might be the most disturbing book you read this year...

The Blurt of Richard Davies

Legal notices, Thanks, Dedication, and a Note To The Reader

Copyright © 2014 John Curzon

All Rights Reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or in any means - by electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise - without the permission of the author.

John Curzon asserts his moral right to be identified as the author of this book.

Disclaimer.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Thanks.

There are many people who have encouraged and assisted me in the writing of this novel. Given the nature of this story it is best their names aren't associated with it. But you know who you are, and my gratitude to you is by no means diminished by my maintaining your anonymity.

Dedication.

This book is dedicated to the memory of my late mother. It was her love of reading which introduced me to fiction and eventually inspired me to try my hand at writing.

Wherever her soul is now I hope somehow she is aware of this work, and approves of what her love and determination has finally resulted in.

A note to the reader.

The Blurt is written as a diary. You can read it entry by entry, pausing when you choose, or read through to the end of each of the chapters which I divided the novel into to break it up into managable chunks. The choice is yours.

Thank you for your interest.

John Curzon